Justin Bieber OMGEE J BIEBER :)

baller20 posted on Mar 25, 2010 at 07:26AM
this kid is fuc*in fag, he cant dance or sing for that matter, hes like 15 years old and wouldnt know about 3/4s of the shit he sings about, and its weird how all the girls in his videos are clearly years older then him, J BIEBER if i ever see him i will knock the fuck out of him, hes a disgrace tryin to make some money and from the way he acts in his videos hes prolly hopin for the sexiest man of the year title, if you like this kid thats your problem but the truth is he fuckin sucks.

Justin Bieber 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago baller20 said…
btw dont even try to come up with some reply to this saying im a sad person with no life cause atm your right its 3am and i dont have a life at this time, but a few minutes ago i saw my first justin bieber music vid that my sister was watching and bashin and had to let loose all that anger i had built up in those 3 minutes of watching that shit! when it was over i stared at the wall for like 5 mins thinking omg all the gayest singers combined had finally been fused together in this HUGE homo. WHEW i feel so good lettin yall know my opinion and many others as well, Much thanks :)
over a year ago baller20 said…
OH AND HE WEARS FUCKIN MAKE UP!
over a year ago c4andy said…
i disagree about him not being able to sing hes good, but i agree hes to young to sing about what he does because its a joke and your right i wish i could find the shade of lipstick he has :) hope tom points that out in his blogs!
over a year ago teacuppiggy said…
lol ^^ agree "disgrace" in the making, btw i think the shade your thinking of is rose pink?? ha jbeavers a queer