Justin Bieber Rumours!!

JustinBiebz posted on Apr 12, 2010 at 11:37AM
hey guys, its Justin here. Just to clear these rumours up: 1.) i am NOT gay, i love girls 2.) i did not tell oprah that i was a bisexual, so idk where that came from? 3.) i am NOT dating Selena Gomez, Jasmine V or this Bonnie girl, i am single and ready to mingle. 4.) i WOULD date a fan, cause nobody can help who they fall in love with, right? yeah so guys add me if u wanna chat! i promise i will try to answer all my fans. i dont like being called a poser, cause im NOT one! i love my fans, and i love haterz cause they make me stronger!- Justin Drew Bieber. x

Justin Bieber 235 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 235

over a year ago hailey4u said…
you can believe in anyone you want to! even JustinBiebz!!!!!! I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!! but plz dont put any mean comments! thx
over a year ago kkglee said…
that's good:) i believed him anyways:) so wait how do i add your friend??? haha i added you:)
I have always and will NEVER NOT BELIEVE JustinBiebz!!! :)
over a year ago EmyLay said…
i no u added me :)
hailey's back!! :)
over a year ago -21gungurl- said…
i like this converation
yay!!
i hurt my finger:'(
its ok!!!! 21gungirl dont worry i get hurt also
lol thanks!<3
over a year ago ashtonhargo1011 said…
smile
hey its ashton emylays friend and sister 4 eva she told me to add kkglee and hailey4u
yep :) ashtons amazin!!
over a year ago babisham123 said…
i want to belive you jb buh can u prove it
babisham123 (this isnt supposed to sound mean i dont wanna fight)but his best friend Caitlin Wasey is on here (she is my sister) and she wouldnt lie to me. so will everyone please believe him? hes not a poser and he is real!
over a year ago supermac18 said…
dude he reported like 3 times, kidrauhlbieber wasnt reported once
over a year ago alex1201 said…
hmmm
i soooooooooooooooooo belive justin but how do i add him on
Mac, do u have any proof that kidrauhlbueber is real?!?!? ( I'm not trying to fight) but do u?? I am not trying to b mean but kidrauhlbieber us NOT real (to me) I have my OWN opinions and I say that I believe in JustinBiebz.. So u can believe in that kidrauhlbieber of yours. If u believe him....
justinbiebz is real (not wanting 2 fight) and he is not a poser so u people need 2 shut up (again not wanting 2 be mean or fight)
over a year ago giminar said…
angry
no he is not u fat ugly cow!
haha ashton how is tellin them 2 shut up not mean? lol but seriously guys we all hav our own opinion but all the mean ones plz keep 2 urself. we dont want/need to hear it. so plz.
he us not dude u are soooo like messed up in the head or some thing AND EMILY U SHOULD HAVE MY BACK ON THIS 1

and giminar this is emily and u r the fat ugly cow n this situation so im gonna hav ashtons back on this and tell u 2 SHUT THE CRAP UP!!!!!!!!! thank you bye sucka!
over a year ago 22565 said…
wink
Justin i belive u r not gay anyways i new u were not in the first placelink
smile
Justin bieber i am your biggest fan in the whole world and i sent u a letter i hope u get it and i hope u wright me back on the letter and wright now names carlie i LOVE u
over a year ago kmyer said…
angry
OMG IF U DO NOT BELIEVE JUSTINBIEBZ THEN KEEP IT TO YOURSELF EVEN THOUGH HE'S REAL
big smile
I THINK EVERY GIRL SHOULD LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER DONT U THINK?
over a year ago kmyer said…
laugh
Yes i do!
guys this is still emily and im not trying to be mean but we r tlkin bout rumors so if u wanna tlk about how cute jb is go somewhere else!

<3
Emily
over a year ago haferguson said…
smile
he is cute!
PLZ NO MORE RUMORS!!!!! i (we) *kmyer,emily,ashton,me* are working soo hard to b good fans anddont want ANY FIGHTS! also people have their OWN OPINIONS, but if u dont like Justin Bieber then just PLZ i beg u to keep it to yourself!!! THX

Hay Hay B)
over a year ago elisa2464 said…
kiss
i want this dude soo bad
tongue
srry just stating my honest opinion (fact)
im just saying is he was real he wouldnt of been reported 3 times
and date random ppl he meets online
and all that fun stuff
ALSO his website bieberfever.com AND justinbiebermusic.com he posted hes single and ready to mingle
and the time he posted this
he was on television
so he must be
magical..
last edited over a year ago
kiss
ALL U PEOPLES OUT THERE IM JUST SAING JUSTIN BIEBER IS NOT GAY ...... IF HE WAS GAY DO U THINK HE WOULD HAVE PICS OF HIM KISSING GIRLS?
supermac, i no this is only your opinion but he can be reported as many times as he is but tht doesnt matter. also, the television thing is probably recorded. just saying
over a year ago kidrauhlbieber said…
emylay it was live i remember
and u cant be reported if ur real
thats impossible u get a block band
hi everybody!!! well im pretty sure no ones on but....
then how did i just report u??
ohhh what now kidrauhlbieber!!!!! emily just owned u!
over a year ago lovejbforever said…
OMG IM SICK OF U GUYS FIGHTING ABOUT WHO IS REAL OR NOT AND THE REAL JUSTIN WOULD NOT CARE WHO BELIEVES HIM OR NOT.....K? I HAVE MY THOUGHTS ON WHO IS THE REAL JUSTIN SO DO U AND THATS FINE JUST IF U HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT SOMETHING DONT SAY IT AT ALL!!!!
haha thanx hailey! :)
heyy
hey :) r u on mine and haileys side?
y do i need to take sides and wat r the sides for?
haha who do u think is the real jb kidrauhlbieber or jsutinbiebz? and idk y so u dont hav 2 answer if u dont wanna
over a year ago babisham123 said…
ooo well.. i love jb nn i back him up everyday wen all my friends nn school mates talk shyt abt him...so f*** all the rumorslink
over a year ago kidrauhlbieber said…
u can reported me, but im unbann-able
heart
i think i believe both! i just don't wanna take sides
we'll just c bout tht kidrauhlbieber.
over a year ago GirlEma said…
kidrauhlbieber is the real Justin guys!Omg...kidrauhlbieber is always PROVE for us that he's real but JustinBiebz and all who said that thay r Justin is poser's cause they never prove that.If they never prove that how we can to believe them?It's sad that some peoples not believe the kidrauhlbieber.He's real and he prove this.
tongue
lol im sorry kidrauhlbieber si a fake as emylay said she banned him, so he ddint get a block band, but does justinbiebz have a block band? no because he got banned once, so im not saying ur real, because justin bieber would like twitter if he has a fanpop to t th world he loves his fan
meh
supermac, u always have to face the obviuse!! why....why....=(