Justin Bieber WHO IS THIS GIRL KISSING JUSTIN BIEBER?!??!

moniheartsJB posted on May 09, 2010 at 05:10AM
I found this picture and I'm just wondering....WHO THE HELL IS THIS GIRL KISSING JUSTIN?!??!???!?!?! Does anyone know??

Picture : link
last edited on May 09, 2010 at 05:14AM

Justin Bieber 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bethany56789 said…
it is me he is doing it to me
over a year ago pmmjjluver said…
Haha Keep Dreaming Hun U may get there One Day
over a year ago bidam said…
ok lan
over a year ago bethany56789 said…
blush
k i know it was just a joke
over a year ago xmariex said…
heart
me cuz i kissed him
over a year ago moniheartsJB said…
Seriously though, do any of you know who it is because this is really getting me down :(
over a year ago Tharaa said…
thats not him its someone that has the same hair as him... anyway his not that type of guy.

over a year ago jblovesme4ever said…
smirk
that is not him it is a look alike if yoiu could see his(or her) face he (or she) would look nothing like him and that girl is some random skank
over a year ago shenbenn said…
couldnt that be anyone? its a blury pic with someone with the same hair.. everyone has that hair now
over a year ago Dani3ll3 said…
smirk
OMG yall just needs to chill out 1 thing WHO CARES he can do anything tht he wants to and aint like yall can stop him from doing anything :P :P
over a year ago feverforbieber said…
laugh
yep Tharaa is right that is not justin bieber no way!!!
over a year ago DianeRegun said…
meh
i know who is she sum peeps are saying that he got her pregnant but which is not true it was actually her last secret boyfriend

over a year ago LilWayneBaby said…
angry
Hey! why do u girls even like Justin Bieber shall i say Beaver he's UGLY GET OVER HIM WHO EVER LIKE HIM HE UGLY! Welll......... thats all i gotta say peace give me a comment if u want to PEACE!