Justin Bieber Hi :)

jbfanbaby101 posted on May 30, 2010 at 07:48PM
Hi, I'm jbfanbaby101 and I'm not a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE fan but I do like Justin's music. It's good. and i really honestly dont think that jb uses a voice box i know his voice. my friend kailyn says she was goin to see jb and when she got back the next day at 2.30am i was awake and i was readin the tickets and it said "david archuleta" on it and i was like "what you said u were goin to see jb" and she was like "there was no tickets for jb only david archuleta" so i called up the ticket sellers and they said "there is 25 tickets for justin bieber and 4 for David Archuleta. Justin Bieber tickets are $30 per person and David Archuleta tickets are $50 per person." I started screamin' stuff cuz i was rly mad. Kailyn ditched me, she went to her bf seths house which i absolutely hate seth and she knows it. well anyways, im a big fan of justin bieber i hate david archuleta. well i dont necessarily hate him but i like him kinda but not as much as i like jb. JB is a TALENTED kid who IS NOT gay!!!!

:)

Justin Bieber 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jbfanbaby101 said…
Anyone know anything about Justin Bieber and/or David Archuleta?