Justin Bieber In Real Life.

Percysclique posted on Feb 13, 2011 at 03:40AM
hey i think we should rite a story about justin like hes our bff & not famous. Ill start. you can add anything u like anytime. )

By: Rachbug123

Justin Bieber 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Percysclique said…
My best friend and i were walking down the beach together. "Lets catch some waves." he said runing toward the water. he tripped over his surf board. "ow! My leg!" he yelled. "Justin! you okay?" i yelled bending down beside him. "Ow!" justin grabbed his leg. I dialed Patty, justins mom. "Hello?" Patty asked. "Patty! It's justin! he fell!" "ill be there, Ay-sap." She hung up. I focused on justin.
Rachbug123 posted 2 hours ago "Can you feel your leg?" i asked."No." He gasped for breath. I helped he stand up. he wobbled on his good leg. i put my arm around him to help him balance. He hopped over to a empty bench. he sat down. i ran over to a vending machine and got justin a water. "Thanks rach." he said, gulping down the ice cold water. We sat on the bech waiting for patty to arive. Finally i saw her brown hair blowing behind her as she ran up to us. "Justin!" "Mom..." Lets get him to the ER." Patty said.

By: Rachbug123
Copied and Pasted by: Me
over a year ago samisterboo said…
ya all like Justin
over a year ago Rachbug123 said…
heart
Some1 please add something 2 the story!!! oh ps. the main characters the 1 who is telling the story is named Rachel!!! :)
over a year ago Rachbug123 said…
angelic
please add 2 this!!!!!!!! it needs 2 go somewhere!!!!! :)
over a year ago 0922444 said…
smile
where is justin bieber im his biggest fan.............
over a year ago fan_n1_of_jb said…
angry
NOOO I AM HIS FAN NUMBER 1 !!!