KateKicksAss Insanity is Bliss

Lenzetta-Lovett posted on Feb 20, 2012 at 03:47AM
So pretty much, my character Xander and Kate have lost it and are now terribly insane... Yeah if anyone sees this, jump in if it makes sense.

KateKicksAss 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago KateKicksAss said…
Kate woke up feeling strange. Well, stranger than usual at least.

She opened her mouth and began to scream. she didn't even know why she was doing it. It just felt normal. She barely even heard herself.

over a year ago Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Xander was sitting slouched over in a chair. His hair was white and his head was throbbing terribly. Once he heard the screaming, he lifted his head.

"Oh for merlin's sake make it stop!" he growled covering his ears. He had been hearing things in his head for a while, and thought this was just another one of those times.
Kate stumbled around, not really seeing clearly. She tripped over a carpet and fell down the stairs, thudding. She closed her mouth, not realizing she was still screaming.

"No no no, I didn't do it!", she wailed, curling into a ball and covering her face. She didn't realize that the people she was speaking to weren't actually there.
Xander sighed and got up from the chair when he heard the final thud. "What the hell are you doing on the floor!" he asked when he found Kate. His hands were still placed over his ears.
"I'm not on the floor", Kate muttered. "Why are you on the ceiling?"
"I'm not on the ceili- Ah!" Xander pinched the bridge of his nose tightly. "Damn..." He sat down on the floor, struggling with the pain in his head. "Was that you screaming just then?" he asked through gritted teeth.
"Was I screaming?", Kate looked dazed.
"I don't know...I could have just been hearing things..." He cringed in pain once more. "Ah...damn buzzing in my head..."
"Can you tell that guy over there to stop waving his arms like that?", asked Kate, pointing towards the hall. There wasn't actually anyone there, not that she knew that.
Xander shook his head. "I dont see anyone...there..." The pain in his head only got worse.
Kate moaned and rolled over.

"Tell them to go away", she gasped, seeing crowds of people milling about around her and Xanderrr. "Why is everyone so...shiny...", she muttered.
"They all deserve to die..." Xander muttered lowly as he got up from the floor.
Kate shrieked and scrambled over to Xander and grabbed him.

"Don't let them get me!", she moaned in terror.