Katniss Everdeen The Katniss Thread<3

skins-01-fan posted on Nov 26, 2011 at 09:46PM
I thought this would be a great way to get to know each other and make the spot hopefully more active. Your free to chat about anything from Katniss or things hunger games related. I only have one rule and that is no arguing. :)
I thought this would be a great way to get to know each other and make the spot hopefully more active

Katniss Everdeen 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago FallenLove said…
I LOVE the banner! <3
Katniss is the most amazing, influential and inspiring female book character of our generation.
over a year ago skins-01-fan said…
big smile
I agree! She is by far the best and toughest female book character I have ever read! So what did you think of Breaking Dawn?
I loved it! I'm a massive fan of the books, and I've been dissapointed with all the movies, but Breaking Dawn changed that. It was amazing!
Yeh it was. I thought it was the best twilight movie yet! xD Plus Jacob/Taylor was really hot with that facial hair. God.... I couldn't stop staring at him!
I know! His acting was amazing in it! I loved the bits where the colours went all wierd and I thought they did the Imprinting scene very well. :D
mischievous
Ditto. I always like the little baby girl (lol I can't spell her name). I just can't wait for the hunger games movie to come out! I've been wathcing the trailer non stop. Also is it me or does Cato look incredibly hot?
Yeah, he does! And I love Liam Hemsworth as Gale! <3 So excited!
Tehehe yeah all THG guys are studs! The one thing I'm dreading is Rue's death :\ I really don't look forward to watching that ;'(
I know! Me too. :'(
I'm also eager to see the Katniss/Clove duel. The chick who plays Clove was from the movie orphan. Have you seen that movie? Gosh she was beyond creepy in it.
I know! That movie really freaked me out! Who knew Clove was a freaky russian lady? :P
Haha I didn't. Anything it's gonna be kinda weird seeing her and Cato have some sort of a romantic realtionship.