Kid Nation Gold Stars

Temptasia posted on Oct 05, 2007 at 08:46PM
What do you think about the choices that the council has made regaurding the gold stars. I like the people they have choosen so far, however if Greg didn't have such an attitude problem I would say he deserved one.

Kid Nation 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago marissa said…
yeah, i agree.
but i was kinda disapointed that morgan didnt win it last week.
i was happy for mallory and all, but i think morgan worked harder. she seems really nice and no one seems to have a problem with her, plus, she was working really hard.
i hope she ends up getting one! :)
over a year ago Temptasia said…
I think she will get one. Probably even the next one. I think her main competition is Greg and if he doesn't get his attitude in check I don't think the council members will give it to him.
over a year ago Temptasia said…
What do you all think about Greg's reaction to not getting a star, kinda creepy. "I'm gonna do something about it."
over a year ago Snerkie said…
he's a guy, he's a young teenager, that's how a lot of them can be with short tempers and especially when they work hard and not seen as appreciated. From what the show is showing i think they might take a lot of it and make it seem like he's one of the worst kids out there when he's probably a good kid most of the time except the few minutes they decide to add in. All 15 year old boys will act like that though, if someone works hard regardless of why they're doing it i see they deserve the star. The show is to try and fix up the town, not be a good happy person.
over a year ago harold said…
To add to what Snerkie said, one of the more interesting aspects of the show for me is how the older kids are less capable than the younger ones of reigning in their emotions. That's all hormones, folks. It's not unique to Greg (and indeed we've seen that he's become much more balanced now that he's been there a couple of weeks) or any of the other teens - we'd see similar behavior with any teens. They're physically more capable but emotionally instable...