Kung Fu Panda 2 Favorite Funny Quotes and Scenes from Kung Fu Panda 2

booklover_64 posted on Jun 04, 2011 at 03:43AM
For those who haven't watched the movie yet, don't read this.

For those who have, I'm sure you've all got lots of favorite quotes to share! (particularly the funny, LOL ones) Well, this is the place to share them! You can also describe a funny scene, if you like. There are a whole bunch of funny quotes and scenes, so just take your pick. :-) Okay? Let's do it!

Rules:
1) You can only submit one quote/scene per day, to give others a chance to submit.
2) Do not repeat quotes/scenes. Make sure no one else has submitted the quote/scene you're planning to submit before you do it. (<<I apologize for this somewhat confusing sentence.)
3) Don't submit twice in a row, unless absolutely no one else is submitting.
4) The quote/scene should only be from Kung Fu Panda 2. Quotes/Scenes from Kung Fu Panda (first movie) are not allowed. This is the Kung Fu Panda 2 spot, anyway.
5) Have fun! ;-)

Instructions:
1) To submit a quote, do it like this: (just an example)
Po: {insert what Po says}
If there's more to it, you can put:
Shifu: {insert what Shifu says}
Make it as accurate as possible, please! And the others can correct the quotes if they think there's something wrong, but please be nice when correcting.
2) To submit a scene, do it like this: (just an example, not true)
*Po slips and falls*
It could also be (depending):
*Shifu is talking*
*Po falls asleep*
^Those examples aren't true; I couldn't think of better examples.

So that's all! Okay, ready! :-D
last edited on Jun 04, 2011 at 05:37AM

Kung Fu Panda 2 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago avatarsbigstfan said…
Po is standing on top of a roof of a tall building. He's overlooking Shen, the army of wolves, and the Furious Five. The Five are wrapped in chains that are hung from the masts of the many shipps sourrounding them.
Po: DISK OF DISTRUCTION!!!!!!
Po throws the old bamboo hat that rested on his head, intending it to cut loose the chains that held the Five but instead, having it land two feet in front of him.
Po: Ooohhh.... that looks bad......
* Covers his face
over a year ago D0nuts said…
smile
Po and the Five are cuffed and marched into Shen's palace.
Tigress: I hope this turns or better than your plan to cook rice in your stomach by eating it raw and then drinking boiling water.
Po: *Gives embarrassed look* This plan's nothing like that plan.
Tigress: How?
Po: Cause this one's gonna work.
over a year ago tinhamodic said…
Tigress: "I hope this turns out better than your plan to cook rice in your stomach by eating it raw, and then drinking boiling water."
over a year ago Magnolialioness said…
smile
Po screams from the top of his lungs on the boat. He starts to bang his head on the mast.
Po: Inner Peace! Inner Peace! Inner Peace! *repeatedly*
Tigress: *clears her throat*
Po looks up and sees Tigress on the roof of the hut they were sleeping in.
Po: oh, I'm, uh, training.
Tigress: the mast is not a worthy opponent. *she jumps down and holds her paw out* I'm ready.
Po: ok, so serious.
Po punches her paw and the screams in pain.
Po: I think I'd prefer the mast.
Tigress: apologies, I use to punch the iron wood trees by the palace to train. Now I feel nothing.
Po: that's severely cool.
Tigress smiles.
laugh
Tigress: Again!
Po: *While hitting* So uh this punching ironwood trees, how long did you have to do that?
Tigress: 20 years.
Po: Oh 20, 20 years? Yooz, is there any uh you know faster way you know until you uh you know don't feel anything?
Tigress: No! Besides! *Flips Po over onto his back. His stomach wobbles* I don't think hard style is... your thing.
over a year ago Tigressfan10689 said…
Lord Shen:Who do you think you are, panda?
Po:Who do you think I am, peacock?
Lord shen: {Snickering}
Po:Heh...
Lord Shen:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Po:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lord Shen:hahahahahaha...
Po: Why are we laughing?
over a year ago vcm1824 said…
Lord Shen: The only reason you're still alive is that I find your stupidity...mildly amusing.
Po: Well thank you, but I find your evilness extremly ANNOYING!
over a year ago pandastyle said…
heart
It was at Gongmen Prison at night whereMaster Tigress challenged Po to a duel because Po has to confront Shen and he has to know about his past, his family, etc.this scene is when Po tells the purpose of confronting Shen after being tossed across the prison by Tigress.
Po: I have to get to Shen.
Tigress:Then tell me why!
Po: He was there, okay. He was there the last time I saw my parents. He knows who I am, where I came from.
From here, Tigress' Hard Style starts to settle down after hearing Po's objective to confront Shen.
Po: Look, I have to go. I need to know. The hard core can't understand.
Po was about to leave past Tigress. She became emotional and lands and attack on him.
Viper: Tigress, no.
But the warning came too late. To everyone's surprise, Tigress gave Po a hug to feel sympathy towards Po.Crane's jaw drop due to the reaction.
Tigress: the hard core can understand. But, I can't watch my friend be killed.
last edited over a year ago
Wolf Boss: Lord Shen I saw a panda!
Shen: What?
Wolf Boss: Uh he fought like a demon. Big and furry, soft and squishy, kinda cute and cuddly.
Shen: There are no more pandas.
over a year ago Dalilastar said…
Po: Shen! a panda is between you e. ...
Shen: .. what?
Po: prepare for ......
Shen: ...... what?

(sorry if this is not in English, but in Brazil is Portuguese, and who saw the movie know what part I'm talking about ....)
over a year ago thetscfan121 said…
blush
Sorry if it's not ACCURATE but here it goes:
Shifu: You found your inner peace. At such a young age.