kyo kun! Do Kyo And Tohru Get Married?

Meghan16 posted on Oct 13, 2008 at 06:28PM
I've seen all the shows but they don't tell that Tohru and Kyo get married. I heard that the y do, but i wanted to know if its just a rumor. I havnt read all the books yet, but do they only get married in the books or something?

kyo kun! 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago martemora15 said…
i think so
over a year ago astrud21 said…
i've read the whole book and they did they even had a grandchild:] its really nice:]
over a year ago sakono said…
hmmm
well good luck to them ....
over a year ago potatoesrock72 said…
smirk
yeah they have grand children
over a year ago icewolf10 said…
hmmm
i think
over a year ago Black_cat_ said…
aaawww thats so nice ^_^ i never knew that
over a year ago beckypanda1516 said…
smile
when i was asked who was best for tohru i was totally torn!
over a year ago Kandrakar said…
wink
@bechypanda1516 - Kyo, because Yuki has someone he likes, while Kyo doesn't... I think :/
over a year ago Cinderenna said…
laugh
I am soo happy! I knew they would marry! My friend at school told me she read the whole thing and she said that Tohru marries Yuki
(lier! /:(
over a year ago NZPavlova said…
YES! They do. It's shown at the end of volume 23 that they have a grandaughter. ^_^ It's so sweet!
over a year ago chokola said…
big smile
wow really?? i never knew that.. thanks for the info
over a year ago meroses1 said…
Awwwww! I really want to read from where the anime left off, so I dont know where to start. I love Kyo! I REALLY wish the show would come back to just show the wedding... That would be great. But I just have to read posts about how Yuki kissed her once and he could of saved her mother, and how they have a grandchild... sigh. Me and my friend Grace are the biggest fans of this show, i have watched all of them multiple times, and smile everytime Kyo blushes... (adorable!) And we talk about it all the time! I LOVE THIS SHOW! :D
over a year ago kyonkichi said…
laugh
they do. on the last page, a girl says, "where's tohru-kun and kyo-kun?" and her mom said "hey little lady, that's grandma and grandpa to you"
over a year ago otaku1bookworm2 said…
big smile
of course they do! if they didn't i wouldve nagged natsuki takayaka-er-something to death!(mangeka)
over a year ago blackmagic101 said…
yes they do if you read the manga in the end they dolink
over a year ago DuncansMyLuv14 said…
Damn!! Tohru's so lucky; I want Kyo!!! T-T
over a year ago KyoXTohru4ever said…
smirk
I wish that i had a guy like Kyo! better yet Kyo himself!! haha i just told my bff that Kyo and Tohru get together & she wanted Yuki and Tohru together! haha in yo face! lol