Lady Gaga A Gift for Gaga, From us Little Monsters

gagafamous posted on Jul 16, 2010 at 05:32PM
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum, and I came here in seek of help for a book I am putting together for Lady Gaga. I know everyone else on this forum loves her just as much as I do, so I think we could make something great for her. I am currently drawing pictures of Gaga to put in the book. Any token of appreciation is welcome to Mommy Monster's present. Anything from Letters, fan art, pictures of you and/or friends dressed as or like her. Just pictures of you for a fan page in the book, or anything else that you can think of to add to this book. I hope I can get some responses. For the letters, emailing them is okay, but honestly, hand written letters would probably be more heartfelt. (Message me if you have any further questions if you would like to send me a letter for the book) All pictures and whatnot can be sent to the email: naterivers82@yahoo.com
I really hope we can make this work. If I get enough content to make this book happen, I will post pictures when it is completed. Thank you fellow monsters.<3

Lady Gaga No replies