Leah&Seth Clearwater Leah vs. Renessme~IMPRINTING!

catherinexoxo6 posted on Feb 23, 2009 at 10:36PM
When you first learned about Leah did you want Jacob to imprint on her...or oppisite. Just have them be together. OR did you perfer Jacob and Nessie? Who makes a better couple? And Why?

~Cat--administrator.(leah&seth's site)

Leah&Seth Clearwater 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kladida_22 said…
smirk
Im team Jeah (Jacob&Leah) i mean it seemed a lot better if Jacob and Leah would of ended up together like i thought it would!!
But it didnt!!
Besides Nessie is Bella's daughter!!
Thats weird going in love with ur first love's child!!!
Stephenie screwed that part up!!
over a year ago archiejake1991 said…
The idea is horrible.Jacob and leah they can be good friends.But i dont think they should imprint and all.Kladida u r right stephenie screwed that part.initially i was against the idea.But by the time i finished the book i got adjusted with it.Now i think that jacob and nessie should be together
over a year ago slimd13 said…
cool
jacob and nessie becouse hes always loved bella but bell loved edward there4 nessie is the next best desision 4 him and also nessie is part of bella
yes im a guy and yes ive read all 4 of the books and i am waiting 4 the 5th 1 2 come out
over a year ago Jess531 said…
blush
i agree with slimb13 jake and nessie because nessie looks like bella plus jake gets to chose. Leah and him didnt really get along
over a year ago Bisexualnerd22 said…
I like Jacob with nessie but i totally think he and leah would have been a good couple as well