Lie to Me **SPOILERS** A little dish from Tim on the Lie to Me* Season finale 'Sacrifice' and a little bit on the start for the second season

Juliana_House posted on May 07, 2009 at 03:20AM
**POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Found on Spoiler TV;

James in New London, Conn.: What can you tell us about Lie to Me? Is it coming back? What's up for the finale?

We caught up with the show's main man, Tim Roth, today, and he says that a season two pickup is not only "looking good," but there's also a chance that his real-life pal Jennifer Beals might just stick around to continue playing his ex-wife, Zoe. "I think there's probably every chance. I hope so. I think she's fantastic, and I think there's room to really expand on that character and expand on their relationship, so I hope that's the case," he says. Whether that means reconciliation for the onscreen exes is another thing. There's always the chemistry between him and Kelli Williams' character. "That is an element, definitely," he says. "It comes up a little bit more in the season finale [on May 13]. The possibility is a little stronger in that one. Yeah, that seems to be in the wind."

Thoughts?
**POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Found on Spoiler TV;

James in New London, Conn.: What can you tell us abo

Lie to Me 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TypicalSquint said…
yay, a second season!!!! but how many more eps for this season???
over a year ago r-pattz said…
wait wait wait, did he say there's chemistry between Cal and Gillian and it comes up in the finale!?!
over a year ago Juliana_House said…
Yes, the next episode 'Sacrifice' is the season finale.
over a year ago ZaraShade said…
Yay. Callian love!! :)
over a year ago summerkoo said…
smile
Sounds great!
over a year ago Sweet_Pants said…
laugh
Awesome! And the picture, hilarious!
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
laugh
1. The picture is hilarious xD
2. I think I now love Tim Roth even more (explanation in "3.")
3. FHWIUOHFIU WIFOHO*F&T @*T&Y@&*TFHCSK CALLIANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! *FALLS OVER AND DIES* xD
over a year ago TypicalSquint said…
laugh
^ your comments always make me smile
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
laugh
LOL. Thanks TS! xDDD