Lost Game Review

Giovanni_wasto posted on Mar 01, 2008 at 11:44AM
I've seen two Lost: Via Domus reviews so far. One was posted here and it was made by a site I'd never heard of before, and said it was great. The other I read on Gamesradar.com and it says the game is a "Planewreck". Here's a link:

link

I've always trusted Gamesradar and, as much as I hate to say it, I think they're probably going to be right about this game.

Could anybody else confirm/deny this review? I really want the game to be good... but if it's not, it's not.

Lost 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HannaK said…
I have no idea, I'm gonna buy the game but the game isn't in Holland yes, I have to wait another week, I hope it's good
over a year ago rookyboy said…
I have bought it and if i am honest i enjoyed it. But before any of you think about getting it you much know its short you can probs finish it in around 6-7 hours. Some voice actors are very bad and hard to get used to ie charlie but the rest you addapt to. There are a lot of easter eggs and funny moments like hurley explaining how he got his nickname but you only hearing him say 'and thats how i got the nickname huirley' i recommend this game to any lost fan really but dont expect an action experience its more adventure. :D