Lost Upcoming Episode Summaries *spoilers*

PkmnTrainerJ posted on Apr 15, 2007 at 10:49AM
A nice place to theorise on the upcoming episodes, anyways, here are the official summaries:

Episode 17 - Catch 22
Desmond coaxes Charlie, Hurley and Jin on a trek across the jungle after experiencing one of his future-prophesizing "flashes" -- but is he purposely placing Charlie's life in harm's way? Meanwhile, Kate turns to an unwitting Sawyer after seeing Jack alone with Juliet.

Episode 18 - D.O.C
After discovering that all of “The Others’” pregnant women died before giving birth on the island, an extremely reticent Sun allows Juliet to examine her -- and uncovers the identity of the unborn child’s father. Meanwhile, Desmond allows an unlikely nemesis to help save the life of a new, mysterious island inhabitant.

Episode 19 - The Brig
Locke breaks away from the Others to try to persuade Sawyer to help get rid of a common nemesis; a new island inhabitant discloses shocking information about the survivors' flight.

Episode 20 - The Man Behind The Curtain
No summary yet, but this is another reference to The Wizard Of Oz.

Episode 21 - Greatest Hits
Theorised that Charlie will die in this episode (also his flashback episode).

Episode 22/23 - Through The Looking Glass (Finale)
Jack's flashback episode. That's about all we know.

Lost 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago benji said…
New Island inhabitant :O I pray this person is significantly good and isn't just an excuse to force a few stories to advance.
over a year ago PkmnTrainerJ said…
It's been confirmed that there's a new female who is not a survivor, or an Other, or a part of DHARMA.
over a year ago flowerpower said…
I'm glad Desmond will have some good plot development in the next couple of episodes. He's my favorite -- next to Sawyer.
over a year ago benji said…
C'mon, it's Penny, we all know it is. If it's anyone else we'll all be dissapointed.
over a year ago papa said…
I hope the "theory" for ep 21 comes true. He may have been a decent hobbit, but mr. "you are everybody" annoys the hell out of me.
over a year ago PkmnTrainerJ said…
No. Brand new character benji. Not Penny.