Lost Season 4 What should happen ?

kim1891 posted on May 24, 2007 at 03:58PM
Has anyone got any ideas about season 4 that we could discuss i need ideas as i have none myself lol

so what do you think is gonna happen ????????

Lost 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago whatcha55 said…
I think we will see more of the future after the island. Personally i think it was Michael in that coffin. Mabye its my hidden predjudice because it was a "black" neighbourhood. But i think jack and kate got the same deal. You can go but keep your mouth shut about the island.
We might get told the story of how they got off the island through flashbacks, making the story of season 4 being how to get back. They might get back and find locke has become leader of the others.
But the truth is after that finale, anything could happen.
Also did anyone make a point that the others all went to "the temple" while ben went alone? what temple?
over a year ago kim1891 said…
i dont know about the temple in The coffin i think it is either sawyer or locke some people say they thought it was ben but they wouldnt be that botherd i agree with wt u said but do you really think that it would be lost without the island because they would really be lost would they theyd be like Found lol wt do you think has happedn with kate Anybody?
I think only jack and kate got of the island. They will get back to it, things will have changed as time passed, but everyone will still eb tehre, sayid, hurley etc.
I dont think they got found like i said, more they were allowed to leave. But jack feels guilty so wants to go back and help everyone.
I only think jack and kate left because i have a theory, they were allowed to leave with something from the island. As most people didn know if jacks dad was alive or dead yet, he came back with his dad now alive, as he is in the hospital in the finale. Not shown but mentioned hes upstairs. I also think kate brought back the man that died in her car.
If sawyer had died, i think kate owuld have come to the funeral, no matter what he had done, she still loved him to some degree.
over a year ago cosa_nostra said…
What got me intrigued was when Juliette told Sawyer that him and Kate were made to break rocks inorder for to build a "runway, for the aliens" (even though she said she was joking). Now linking that with the sudden appearance of Walt, and that comic book with the alien...Hmmm...
Im starting to think Jacob could be an alien , who needs help, and thats why he has asked Locke for help.
Also, i think Ben is in that coffin and Jack feels regret after maybe realising Ben wasn't actually the 'bad guy'. Maybe Ben was trying to protect this "alien-Jacob", Anyways, can't wait for season 4.
over a year ago Genesisnine said…
I agree with some people in that we will problably see what happened on the island through flashbacks i also think jack said something about getting them all killed .
over a year ago TT1992 said…
hey do you know when the next season will start?????
over a year ago thecon said…
I've said this elsewhere, but worth mentioning again.... what if the flashforwards are actually flashes experienced by Desmond?

It's a bit of a long shot, but it would be an explanation for a lot of our confusion
possible but his flashes havent ever been so easy to understand. Like he said, its a puzzle, he onlt has some of the peices, the jack flashforwards where too easy to see.
over a year ago kim1891 said…
nah i dont beleive with whatcha55's story i think that they wre all alound of the island they just showed them because they were the main charates. i cannot belive they didnt tell us who was in the box i would liketo think its ben but somewere in my mind i think its sawyer cuz jack wouldnt go to ben funreal but he might go to sawyers xxx