Lost Sawyer & Juliet?

xDHmadx posted on Feb 18, 2009 at 01:12AM
There's been a lot of speculation about these two and whether they'll hook up or not ... what are everyone's thoughts?
I personally think it's great! I love Juliet and Sawyer can do way better then Kate! But then .. thats just my view! I'd love to hear everyone else's :)
save

Lost 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago marissa said…
I agree that Sawyer can do better then Kate... that's half the reason I ship Jate! lol

But, personally, I don't thinkanything will happen between Juliet and Sawyer. First of all, I think it'd be a little too dramatic, you know? Just complicating the "love-square" even more. PLus, if it hasn't happened by now, I doubt it will.
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
I have been enjoying their scenes together so far... they have a great dynamic, and it's nice to see them become friends. I don't know if anything romantic will happen between them; I guess it depends on how long they're stuck on the island. Also, Sawyer seems to still have some feelings for Kate, and Juliet may be a little hesitant getting into another relationship after having been the "other woman" in two relationships in a row.

I do think that Sawyer deserves better than Kate, and Juliet certainly deserves happiness- if Juliet and Sawyer are happy together, than I'm all for it.
over a year ago xDHmadx said…
laugh
okay ... 5x08 was out of this world! Sawyer and Juliet were absolutely ADORABLE!!!! they seem so so happy! I cant wait to find out how they hooked up and how long they've been together ... i'm kind guessing/hoping a long time cause the "i love you"'s certainly didn't seem like the first ones! Can't wait for more from these two!!
over a year ago ryans_love said…
cloudy
sawyer and juliet should be together because i have been a jate fan since the beginning and it looks like it could work between sawyer and juliet.
over a year ago jamet said…
I really like the two together. They are perfect
over a year ago marissa said…
big smile
Wow... was I wrong!

But I actually really like the way the writers pulled this off. I like that we didn't really see Sawyer and Juliet "gettig together" and we missed all that potential "drama", you know? We got to see them in a happily commited relationship right away, which is way more then we can say for Skate, Jacket, or Jate!

I never thought I'd say this, but... I ship Suleit!
over a year ago PotterGal said…
I've been a strong shipper of Sawyer/Juliet since the beginning of Season 5 and like many of you guys already said, i hate the way that Kate treated Sawyer so that killed my love for Skate (which was pretty strong in the first few seasons).
But anyway, yeah, "La Fleur" was like a dream come true and like marissa said, i love the way the writers handled their relationship! :)
over a year ago sahour95 said…
I totally agree with PotterGal .I've been a SKater too but not any more I don't want any thing ruin Suliet they are really awsome together!
over a year ago christisawyer said…
i think sawyer should end with kate.becouse kate loves him and sawyer too.i don't like juliet...soo sawyer and kate is the best thing
smirk
Kate loves Jack NOT Sawyer and apearntly Sawyer got over her
I'm not gonna debate who Kate loves... I don't know, and I don't really care. When it comes to Sawyer and Kate, I'm only interested in whether he has really gotten over her- I'm still afraid that his feelings for her may come back now that she has returned. However, Sawyer's love for Juliet does seem to be very genuine. Seriously, how many guys give their girlfriends/wives flowers just for the hell of it?
thats what i'm sayin courtney7488 !!!!
The "i love you's" didn't feel like the first ones at all ... i really want to be greedy now and see how they hooked up and the first "i love you's" haha!
cool
yeah I agree I just want to see more from Sawyer and Juliet hihi
haha, me too! The only thing that disappoints me is that we didn't get to see how this relationship developed. I want to find out when they started hooking up, living together, etc. Juliet only promised to stay for two weeks- something magical must have happened during those two weeks because Juliet wound up staying for three years!
yeah i agree with you courtny I mean 2 weeks then she stayed 3 years ,is there any chance that they started hocking up on these 2 weeks??
Probably. I doubt that Sawyer forced her to stay, and Juliet did want to leave on the sub, so something good definitely happened. Do you think we'll actually get to see what happened between them?
big smile
well I hope we get to see it ,so everything makes more sence,beside I really wantto see it!
over a year ago titchloveslost said…
It's got to be Kate and Sawyer, they're soooooo cute together. Juliette is rubbish and will never be Kate.

The Titch
angry
this is vry mean why would you say that Juliet is rubbish she's MUUUUCCCCCHHHHH better than Kate
over a year ago titchloveslost said…
Juliette is proper rubbish, she's not even part of the original gang. And she's got stupid hair. Kate is the best by a million miles and is definitely the one for Sawyer.

The Titch Knows Best.
smile
You really are right, Juliet will NEVER be Kate ... i don't think ANYONE could be that annoying. :-) I don't think that kate is right for Sawyer in the slightest, in saying that, we can't help who we fall in love with, hence why he fell for her in the first place, but he's moved on. He's happy with Juliet ... i don't know how it will all play out or who will end up with who, no but carlton and damon do ... so let's just learn to except it and not be horrible about character that we don't particularly gel with. I don't gel with Kate and though i'll have a joke about her sometimes i understand her character, and why she does things ... it would be just as easy for me to say Kate is rubbish as it is for you to say about Juliet.
smile
couldn't agree more
over a year ago Piria said…
heart
Skate team forever!!!!!!
over a year ago Markie_G said…
Sawyer > Kate