Lost Amy and Horace's Baby

Earthgirl13 posted on Mar 18, 2009 at 10:48PM
Remember in LaFleur when Amy gave birth to a baby boy? Well maybe you also noticed that they didn't mention the baby's name. That could mean two things. Either the baby is extremely insignificant and not worthy of identifying....or he is extremely important and will be explained later.
What do you think? And if you think he is important, do you think that he is someone we already know?

Lost 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ryans_love said…
cake
i don't know. maybe ethan? or goodwin? remember, we don't know anything about them or their histories. but it's weird that the actress who played Michelle Dessler on 24 and was killed now is on Lost as Amy.
over a year ago jamet said…
zzz
So, now we know the baby is Ethan. But why his family name is Rom and not Goodspeed?
over a year ago Earthgirl13 said…
He probably was adopted by one of the hostiles. That would explain the name. Or he changed it. Nah. Too simple.
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
One thing I find hard to believe is that Ethan was shown as being born in '77, yet Charlotte was shown as a toddler a few years beforehand. How can Charlotte possibly be older than Ethan?
over a year ago marissa said…
^^ I agree, Courtney. Charlotte's age has been bugging me, too. It made sense when Ben said she was born in 1979, but I think '74-'75 makes her too old... I'm not sure, though.
over a year ago Giovanni_wasto said…
It was a subject of a bit of controversy, and Rachel Mader was a bit upset. Basically, the writers jsut made a mistake with their maths and thought Charlotte would end up being 29. So now we just have to imagine she looks a lot younger than she is.
over a year ago TmoVie_obsessed said…
I think the name Rom, might be his mother's maiden name. Maybe something happened that made her give him her last name
over a year ago DEANO-HPBL said…
smile
yeh maybe her and horace arent actually married so if amy's last name is romm the babys name will b ethan romm