Lost Going to make a Jate/Skate/Jacket Pick? - LOOK HERE FIRST!

PkmnTrainerJ posted on Aug 07, 2007 at 09:19PM
Jate = Jack & Kate
Skate = Sawyer & Kate
Jacket = Juliet & Jack

Right, it's really, really beggining to hack me off now. We have loads of these shipping picks and yet get more added each week, so here is a link to every single one. NO MORE AFTER THIS!

link
link
link(Out of Jaters and Skaters)
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

Right, we don't need any more picks for this unless it is not related in any way to these picks. Thanks for your time. :-)
last edited on Sep 03, 2007 at 07:34PM

Lost 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PkmnTrainerJ said…
If you find any more Jate/Skate/Jacket picks that I missed, link to them in a reply here please.
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
LMAO, PkmnTrainerJ! I hope they don't rebel now and make the picks just to piss you off. People should try and make picks that will interest true Lost fans, not the fans that just watch the show for the romance aspect.
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
Here's a link to another one:

link

I do like the romance aspect, and yes I do answer these picks from time to time, but I gotta agree that there is way too many of them. Romance is only a small portion of the show, and there are so many more topics that people can make picks about.
over a year ago Giovanni_wasto said…
Oh thank God. I sometimes can't sleep at night knowing that there might be someone making a new Pick about romance on the island.
Why more picks? :'-(
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago sevgi said…
There are lots of duplicate picks on every spot, I think we can not do anything about it. It is not possible to make a search through picks, and it is hard to read every pick before creating a new one....
last edited over a year ago
Yes it is possible to search and have picks come up. Simply do a search from the main page...