Lost SPOILER: Season Six episode title.

marissa posted on Aug 17, 2009 at 02:55PM
Spoilers ahead. You have been warned!

All right guys, so as you may or may not know, the first episode of Season Six is supposedly called link

Now, this would lead us to believe that Jack's plan worked - that time was reset and everyone from flight 815 has landed safely at LAX. Right?
But doesn't that seem a bit to... obvious? Especailly considering we have to so long to wait until season six, why would they give that huge bit of information away now?

And there's another thing: In the title, there's a space between the "LA" and the "X". What could that possibly mean?
"La" in French means "the". Is the title supposed to be "The X"? Or maybe "LA" is refering to the city? Very confusing...

Personally, I'm not getting to excited about the "they-all-landly-safely-in-LA" theory just yet, though it does seem to make the most sense, epsecially with so much of the cast coming back (yay!). While that's the theory I'm sticking with for now, I've got a funny feeling we're all going to be dupped. It just seems far to generous for the writers/prouducers to give away something like that!

So, what do you guys think? What could "LA X" mean? Or maybe it's just a rumour and that's not the title at all...?
[b]Spoilers ahead.[/b] You have been warned!

All right guys, so as you may or may not know, the fi

Lost 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xDHmadx said…
The title has confused me just as much as excited me ... i have absolutely no idea what's goin down with it (as per usual with this show!!!!) sooo ... i'm just waiting for more lovely spoilers :D

even though i'm trying (unsuccessfully) to stay away from them.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tuttleAC said…
I'd be willing to bet that the LA is refering to Los Angeles.

The X clearly means they they will be thrown so far in the future LA will have been renamed LA X because... you know. X makes everything sound futuristic.

Okay, kidding. XD I have no idea what the X is for. My best guess is that it represents some kind of variable, perhaps like Dan was talking about. So his plan worked?
over a year ago alismouha said…
big smile
Maybe it means "La X"La=the,X=Ten
just another silly theory