Lost Tricia Tanaka is Dead

sfdude posted on Mar 01, 2007 at 07:24AM
It was nice to see Hurley back in action. Hurley episodes are light and fun. Did anyone else recognize Playboy playmate Sung Hi Lee as the reporter Tricia Tanaka who ended up being a roasted chicken? And Cheech Marin with blonde hair! Roger Workman...hilarious. It was a fun episode, but overall added absolutely nothing...NOTHING to the plot line. Now I can see how they plan on stretching this out 7 seasons...by spending stretches of episodes with NO progress. Back to Heroes...

Lost 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago greedo said…
All I can say is "ugh". Sure Hurley chomping a candy bar as a skinny kid was funny, but as you say sfdude, what's the point?

I'm really pissed at Lost right now. A year ago it was one of my absoulte favorite shows of all time. Now I hardly care. I'm just watching in the faint hope that they might recover *some* of the magic of seasons 1 and 2.

As you say...back to Heroes.
over a year ago sundar05641 said…
I totally agree about the meaningless of the episode. But I did enjoy it. I have been fuming about the show's demise. However, I have come to a final realization (perhaps surrender). The show is simply not going to answer the questions that everyone is dying to know anytime soon...who knows why they chose to do it this way because it’s stupid. But Heroes has taken its place there. So instead, I am resolved to enjoy these pointless plotlines for the entertainment that they provide, and not stress about the ultimate mysteries. Is it disappointing? Of course -- the show had incredible potential. But I continue to watch the show and would rather enjoy myself every Wednesday night than get angry. So...to Heroes for questions and answers...to Lost for low expectations, but hopefully some good laughs.