Lost Sayid's Sad Stories (Enter 77)

jerseygirl posted on Mar 08, 2007 at 07:46PM
What did everyone think of last night's episode Enter 77? It didn't really advance the story that much other than making John Locke look like more of an idiot because he's such a curious cat. But I really love Sayid and it continued to develop his character. He has so much pain in his life and I almost cried watching him admit what he did to that woman. I feel like the only thing bringing me back to the show is less about the mystery now than because I'm so attached to the characters themselves.

BTW...where the heck did that ping pong table come from?!

Lost 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago thecon said…
Yeah very random/convenient explanation for the ping pong table... maybe they could play the others and the winner gets to keep jack.

I liked the episode, probably not as much as last weeks.... but next weeks looks amazing! Not even halfway through this season yet and its awesome!

One niggling thing.... what happened to the cow?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dave said…
I think the cow is cooked ground beef now. :)
over a year ago Murik said…
Anyone knows why parts of 3.11 no longer playable? It says something about violation of terms... I saw the first part yesterday and now they are all gone! :(
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago thecon said…
That has been happening a lot more recently... I assume its the studios etc objecting. You could try ouou.com, lost is usually uploaded there every week, but its quite hard to find, or veoh.com, but thats hard to navigate too.

I think your best bet is alluc.org...