Lost Least Favorite Character?

greedo posted on Mar 15, 2007 at 05:47PM
I've seen threads like this on the Heroes and Office spots. In the interest of drumming up some conversation in our not especially active Lost Spot (is it because the show has been sucking?), I want to know who your LEAST favorite Lost character is?

Mine is easily Charlie.

Though I could add Claire and Paolo/whatshername into the mix too. Juliet also annoys me. I also used to be a Locke fan, but he's been sucking big time this season too.

Lost 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago thecon said…
I'm not sure. I really hate the Kate flashbacks, except the last one, she is probably my least fave out of the lot. Definitely agree with paulo and the other B*tch... pointelss.

I think that Locke has been pushed aside a bit and thats why you haven't liked him this season. But i really think that will change, we find out next week, I think, how he ended up in the chair and I'm thinking that he will get back to basics again, he has a quest to go on according to the creators, so lets hope it happens soon. I think he'll redeem himself to us 'losties'...
over a year ago flutterly said…
Paolo and Nikki(?) = Pointless and fake.

I never liked Michael, but he left.

I don't like Alex for some reason. Or Karl. Or that entire storyline.
over a year ago chunkyrice13 said…
Oh god, Jack times a billion. Such a self-rightious, hypocritical, petty little jerk. He's constantly all "I'm not the leader, why are you asking me?" and then "What? Why didn't you tell me everything about everything!". I've never liked him, and the time I've had to spend with him is vastly out of proportion to his coolness.

This isn't surprising for me. I almost never like the hero/ main character (Buffy, I'm looking at you), so I don't blame the show, exactly. But I don't not blame it.