Marvel Comics Getting to know the Marvel Fans....

Gravagirl posted on Nov 13, 2009 at 04:50AM
Thanks to Fanpop, people have the opportunity to meet other people that share like interests. So lets get to know one another a little better in the wonderful Marvel fan club!

Me:
Female
19 yrs old
Going to attend nursing school
Loves to draw, write, read comics (of course)
Adores wolverine, and x-men storylines (both comics and movies) :p

Marvel Comics 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bishopsX said…
Awesome a female Marvel Fan! you rock! I am a 36 year old Marvel collector and am closing in on 14000 Marvel Comics!I started in 1977 and have never looked back. good luck on the nursing school thing,we need more nurses and less politicians(lol)
over a year ago magelet178 said…
I am a female marvel fan! Fifteen years old, loves playing piano, writing, drawing and stalking the Avengers in anticipation for the movie!! And I'm new to fanpop too, This page is the very first one I'll be posting in before I can find more!
over a year ago Starkfc said…
sad
I am an old guy getting back into the heros started again about 3 months ago and started collecting models etc have posted a few.Nice to meet other people that are into the same thing.
I am an old guy getting back into the heros started again about 3 months ago and started collecting m
over a year ago Bond_Of_Fury said…
18 year-old male, who's still a mad fan of comic books and superheroes, especially Marvel Comics! I like to draw, play the guitar, exercise and play video games.

My favourite superhero is Spider-Man. Always was, and prob. always will be. My favourite villain is Doctor Doom.