Matthew Gray Gubler Why we love Matthew.

Im_Scooter posted on Feb 11, 2011 at 02:46AM
So, I know there are a lot of crazed MGG fans on here,(just like me) and I decided that I wanted to hear what you love about him. I know thats a little creepy. I apologize.

But yeah, why not discuss why we love him?
So, I know there are a lot of crazed MGG fans on here,(just like me) and I decided that I wanted to h

Matthew Gray Gubler 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CriminalMinds16 said…
heart
Matthew is by far the funniest cast member and puts a lot of heart into his acting
over a year ago KamyMorgan said…
Because Matthew is so disturbing, funny, charmimg and perfect that's impossible not get interested and fall in love with him
over a year ago lovelymea83 said…
cool
Mostly I think he's pretty......lol.....plus he just seems like one of those eccentric and weirdly cool guys that you want to get to know
over a year ago mrsspencereid said…
mischievous
He's somewhat childish, but he is very funny. When asked what three situations he would hate to be in, he said being forced to french-kiss his dad, being alone in the woods at night being chased by the abominable snowman, and being anywhere near a night club.
Gotta love him.
over a year ago CriminalMinds16 said…
the way he sometimes annoys morgan with his smartness is hilarious but he cant help the fact his good looking and a smartie pants
last edited over a year ago