My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Pony Art Online! Oc Rp

jordy_dash posted on Feb 25, 2014 at 10:14PM
Hey so I love the anime sword art online... And I love mlp so what do i do? Combing them! So this will be following the story of sword art online but with our oc's in it! Here are the rules
You can have to 3 OC's
You can be a character from the real show (kirito, asuna etc)
You can swear though please don't go too overboard and say the f word every 2 seconds
All races allowed!
And the most important one... Have fun!
Now for more story! Sword art online was a VRMMORPG!(virtual reality MMO RPG) and you travel into the world using a helmet named the nerve gear, you will have about half a day of just having a normal fun MMO experience but then you find out that you cant log out, the head designer will teleport all players to the spawn village and you find out that if you die in the game you die in real life, the only way to go back to the real world is to defeat all 100 bosses on all 100 levels!
Please do this below for your oc! I shall use my oc as an example
Name:Fire Vi Equestria also known as Fire Dash
Race:allicorn
Personality:Flirtatious, Charismatic, short tempered, persuasive, loyal and a lone wolf
Bio:Fire Vi Equestria, a lesser known prince was created by Celestia when she was a filly, fire dash was a defence attorney at his younger years and was highly successful, when he became 16 in allicorn years he was one of the one hundred players who was in the pony art online beta, he was a lone wolf for most of it and cleared many of the floors by himself, when he finally decided to join a guild he got annoyed at the ponies not being as good as hm so he left and continued being a lone wolf, after the beta finished he continued being a defence attorney and flirting... He has now returned to the full game of... PONY ART ONLINE!
Canon characters you can play as:
Kirito-Jordy_Dash
Asuna-
Yui-
Klein-
Agil-
Heath cliff-Jordy_Dash

Have fun!

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
well...i dont really know Sword Art online that much but i do know for a fact that its all about a game and levels because i heard about it before from the Anime Club so i dont know if my OC can join

*edit*

oh,you said those in the description...but still my sentence stands,i dont know if my OC can join
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
(It can be any oc! Or if you don't want to be it you can choose a character from the anime!)
izfankirby commented…
So what's the video game world like? Are the environments/weapons similar to Final Fantasy's? over a year ago
(okay,just finished watching The Last of Us...i tried to play something similar which is F.E.A.R. but i always get the pressure...okay so...can i add an anime/japanese OC of mine?...is that fine? though,she's technically my RPG game OC...still dont have a pic of her yet but she looks similar to Aurora)

Name: Ai (still cant think of a last name)
Race: unicorn
Personality: she's serious most of the time,quiet and all...but she is loyal and cares on the inside
Appearance: she has long straight blonde hair,white fur,and light blue eyes (because in human version she wears something like in the pic below,that is white)
Weapon of choice: guns...especially long range ones,she likes to keep it stealthy...but no matter what she always carry her initial weapon,her special handgun
Bio: its a mystery (XD)
(okay,just finished watching The Last of Us...i tried to play something similar which is F.E.A.R. but
alinah_09 commented…
i meant the outfit from Ib,the girl with red eyes (yes,she really has red eyes,just not shown clearly here)---from the RPG pixel game IB over a year ago
(Ib EEEEE i loved that game!)
(HA! really?! seems i found another fan! nice xD...did you actually play it or did you just watched a playthrough of it? because i cant install stuff on my mom's laptop since its you know...not mine)

Ai: *walks around* what the hay?
over a year ago ButtonMash said…
I HEARD GAMES! Turns out Emmy was right!I'll be in it with my AMAIZING Oc

Name:Gamer Beats
Race:Pegasus
Personality:Cool, Funny,um, whats the word for the pony that can always relate to your feelings? If you know that word, then, that word.
Appearance: Ponyfied:vvv Human: usually wears a knight armor suit, like those cool guards from Canterlot!
Weapon Choice: A really cool ax with TECHNOLOGY, or a medieval sword, his choice in battles.
Bio: There was a girl he liked, & the girl liked him too! One day, he really liked her, but he couldn't get the words out. He thought so much of rejection, he cried(Not as brave as me, eh?). He tried to ask her out again at the end of the day, but still, he couldn't spit it out. So he decided to make a move. It was close to a Valentine's dance. He saw her, but she was just stunning! He decided that instead of just telling her if he wanted to ask her out, he could kiss her. He did it, & boy was she surprised. But she never found out that he liked her, so she went to another stallion.(by the way, I asked this user named Rendal_Pony if I could barrow this pony Oc, she said ya)
I HEARD GAMES! Turns out Emmy was right!I'll be in it with my AMAIZING Oc

Name:Gamer Beats
Rendal_Pony...is that you? or are you her guy friend? over a year ago
alinah_09 commented…
...oor she just copied your OC because he looked like her friend...whatever,answer the question over a year ago
jordy_dash commented…
*batman voice* ANSWER HER! over a year ago
Fd:*opens eyes seeing the spawn village* I'm finally here... It's been a while since the beta... Wonder if they changed anything
Ai: okay...? no,enemies yet,kind of getting bored *tries to log out* what?is this thing broken?

(Okay...this also reminds me of another anime i watched before,if i remember right,its called The Tower of Droga,or something)
over a year ago ButtonMash said…
Well, I found the picture on google, & it lead me to here, & then I used the snipping tool, & tada!
(Ooookaaaay...still whatever)

Ai: dang...well,i'll find out soon enough...excuse me? *goes to FD*
Fd:yes? *turns flipping mane* oh hi! I am Fire Vi Equestria *bows*
Ai: oh,hello...my name is Ai Nakamura...sorry,but can you try something for me? can you log out? i just wanna find something out
Fd:ah yes... You can you just open the menu with your left hoof then go to the player settings and the bottom one shall be log out! Any way if you need my i shall be at the fields of alsmite, do you wish to come?
Ai: well...that's it,i already tried it,but i cant go out...but maybe its just temporary error so,yeah,sure i'll come with you for now
Fd:yea probably just a bug cause if the amount of ponies logging in *walks out if the starter village and begins killing boars* HYHHYAA! *kills two with one strike*
Ai: *grabs out gun and shoots them*
Fd:nice a gun! I prefer one handed swords though, so were you a beta tester?
Ai: why...are you one too?

(yeah,i know what that means,i just think it has something to do with the anime itself,so...)
last edited over a year ago
(Wait what?)
Fd:yea I was, I was in the early stages then the beta... It was good... Though I'm more of a single fighter*dodges a boar then sticks his sword in it*
(hmm...never mind)

Ai: yeah,though im still new to this game *jumps,clinging to a tree brach,then shoots some more*
Fd:well, me and this guy, his name was kirito were great at the beta*kills another boar* we both climbed floor after floor trying to get to the top first so it was a competition and the times we had! It was brilliant*levels up and his sword begins to grow* yes!
Ai: i see *takes out a rifle* well,where is this pony?
Fd: not seen him since the beta, he's probably in the game but not saw him yet, so you planning to join a guild?
Ai: it may be for the best,i mean more allies mean more power,right? do you know any strong but modest ones?
D:well...only a hundred ponies were in the beta... But there was one guild that was always either 1 or 2 floors beneath me or kirito, they are called the knights of the blood oath... Led by a guy named health cliff, he uses a sword and shield
Ai: hmm...then i guess i better search for them while still be able to enjoy the game *gets handgun again and recharges bullets*...well,how about you?
Fd:what do you mean? Like my fighting style or guild? Or something like that?
Ai: i mean,what are you gonna do,are you going to the guild with me...or just play the game,i guess either is fine,but since im still a beginner,i might need your help to find where that is *prepares stuff*
Fd :well I will help until you get suited to the game but after I defeat the first boss, your on your own, no offence
Ai: none taken,i think i can manage after that,advanced thanks from me...lets go?
Fd:sure*walks*hey wanna see this lake i found during the beta? The suns about to set so it will look beautiful