My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Beacon Academy (Rwby: Mlp Edition Rp)

dargox posted on Feb 27, 2014 at 08:44PM
Beacon Academy is a facility for training teams of fighters to slay the various monsters that plague Remnant. The academy is run by Headmaster Ozpin.

Students with the aspiration to become Hunters, whose duty is to keep the peace within the world, strive to attend Beacon. In order to be accepted into Beacon, students must go to special schools in order to be trained in combat or be invited to the school after showing exceptional skill.

Once being accepted into Beacon, new students have to go through an initiation, where they will be placed into teams after its completion.

The curriculum is also rigorous and dangerous, as there is the possibility of death even during initiation.

Beacon Academy is a residential/boarding-type school, with its students residing in dormitories on the campus. The school provides all living facilities, including hygiene, food and laundry facilities. However, students are not restricted to the campus outside lessons.

Beacon lies along the East edge of Vale, and has a wide river that runs through part of it. Airships are used to transport new students to the academy. A port is seen at the bottom of the cliffs next to Beacon to allow for naval arrival. Beacon's boundaries reach rather far, and includes a large forest and mountain terrain.

Known Monsters:
Beowolf
Nevermore
King Taijitu
Death Stalker
Ursa
Boarbatusk

Canon Characters:
Team Rwby: Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna (Ex-White Fang Cat Faunus), and Yang Xiao Long
Team Jnpr: Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos, and Lie Ren
Team Crdl (Bullies): Cardin Windchester, Russel Thrush, Dove Bronzewing, Sky Lark
Teachers: Headmaster Ozpin, Professor Port, Professor Goodwitch, Professor Peach, Professor Oobleck.
Villains: Cinder Fall, Roman Torchwick, The White Fang, The Malachite Sisters
Turquoise, Gray, Junior Xiong
Extra: Velvet Scarlatina (Bunny Faunus Beacon Student), Sun Wukong (Riffraff Monkey Faunus), Penny (Android Pony)

Character Form:
Appearance:
Name:
Race:
School Year:
Weapon:
Weapon Name:
Dust User: Yes or No
Backstory:

Rules:
No God modding! (Really any Rper know this rule)
No Trolls or Haters!
No One-liners. (at lest try to put effort into your post but I understand if there's nothing to write)
Canon Characters are first come.
Minor Searing is allowed.
Rated T for some Violence and Blood.
Finally let's have fun.

((Credit gose to Ruby Rose on PonySquare.com))
Beacon Academy is a facility for training teams of fighters to slay the various monsters that plague
last edited on Feb 28, 2014 at 02:35AM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
(Very interesting role play! Creative, at the least.)

Character Form~
Appearance: Black Flank, Blue Eyes, Gray Hair, Blue Scarf and Bow, Silver Slashes Cutie Mark. But spends time as a dragon.
Name: Lady
Race: Doppelgänger
School Year: Second/Sophomore Year
Weapon: A Talking Magical Wind Blade, Enchanted with Unknown Magic.
Weapon Name: Blade of Ahrah
Dust User: No
BackStory: Born on Dragon's Keep, Lady left home and her murderous parents.
(Who were banished for uncontrollably killing ponies) She destroyed towns and villages, eating and burning ponies alive until recruited to guard ponies by others of her kind. For a few decades she trained and studied at the Doppelgänger Den, which is a large cave on a island in the middle of the ocean. And soon after was sent to Equestria to guard the ponies there, after she took some time off to study at the academy.
last edited over a year ago
(Very interesting role play! Creative, at the least.)

Character Form~
Appearance: Black Flank, Bl
dargox commented…
Um...Yeah, I forgot to put credit goes to Ruby Rose on Pony-square. I'm just using this Rp here cause it's a crossover of two of my fav shows and the original page it starting to die. over a year ago
ChibiEmmy commented…
I don't think anyone will notice the forgotten credit around here xD over a year ago
dargox commented…
Well still it's better to be save than sorry. over a year ago
over a year ago dargox said…
(here's my pony)

Appearance: Pic
Name: Honor Scroll
Race: Unicorn
School Year: First Year
Weapon: A spell book bound in flexible yet strong metal with can double as an shield, He also has an sword combined with handgun that shoots .45 cal bullets filled with different kinds of dust.
Weapon Name: Spell Bounder and Dusk Clever
Dust User: Yes
Back-story: Honor Scroll wasn't born into this Universe normally but was sucked out of his own in Equestria one night by a random Rift Portal and shot into the world of Remnant, were he meet Second Years of Team RWBY and JNPR as well the Headmaster Ozpin who helped him get accustomed to their world after crashing into the forest of forever fall like an meteor. Now a year later Honor is back to start his first year at Beacon Academy after learning as much as he can from the lower level schools as well as getting the skills and weapons to even be able to enrolled into Beacon.
(here's my pony)

Appearance: Pic
Name: Honor Scroll
Race: Unicorn
S
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Appearance:pic
Name:Fire Vi Equestria also known as fire dash
Race:allicorn
School:first year
Weapon:a black one handed sword that is quick to strike and enchanted. also has a wrist mounted bow that can turn into a sharp whip
Weapon name:the black sword is named the elucidator and the bow/whip is named the razor arrow
Dust usef:no
Backstory:a member of nobility, he decided to have revenge on these monsters after they attacked and killed the rest of his family, he trained with a sword for most of his life and when he became 15 he made a bow and whip and combined them, he usually uses the elucidator but if he is in trouble he also uses the razor arrow, the elucidator is rumoured to be one of the fastest swords on the planet. He is also a lone wolf and when he does become social he is known to be flirtatious
Appearance:pic
Name:Fire Vi Equestria also known as fire dash
Race:allicor
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
dont know this game/show...but i think i can manage somehow...aand im using my new OC again,her character sheet always has something different in it,like when i entered her in other stuff

Appearance: in the pic
Name: Aurora Northwind
Race: Pegasus
School Year: 1st year (since i am one right now in real life)
Weapon: bow and arrow that freezes anything that it shoots,some kind of hook saw that has the power of wind,withsome kind magnetic material so that it is easier to go to one place to another and a really-i mean REALLY SHARP-shiv knife in case she had to do close combat,though only she can use those weapons,meaning that if somepony uses it,they would flunk
Weapon Name: Frost Bow,Sky Hook and Slash Blade
Dust User: (tell me what 'dust' is before i answer that)
Backstory: when she was young her town was attacked by monsters,where she heard screaming and weird squishing sounds,one of the creatures got into their home so her parents forced her to hide in the closet no matter how much protest she said...since she was so worried,she got out and saw her parents get ripped apart and die in front of her,so she developed some trauma and anger inside of her,and just when she was going to get killed a stallion came and saved her,she hesitated trusting him at first but soon came to like him,since then they lived together,enrolling her in Beacon after training her at home and going to a combat school,vowing to protect as much ponies as possible
dont know this game/show...but i think i can manage somehow...aand im using my new OC again,her chara
alinah_09 commented…
the stallion's true intentions are unknown over a year ago
alinah_09 commented…
oh,and im adding another weapon, the sky hook from the new cry playthrough im watching,bioshock infinite,just search it up over a year ago
dargox commented…
Dust is a magical powder that gives you and your weapons power over the elements. over a year ago
dargox commented…
Also just go to YouTube and search RWBY like it's spelled. over a year ago