My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Obel Price 2014

KendiKens posted on Mar 14, 2014 at 03:24PM
Hello,and welcome to The Obel Price 2014!This is a competition about who is the best OC in the club.Everyone has to give his/her best to win the Obel price.

If you want to join,you need yo sign in the competition.By signing in,I mean to tell your username,to present your OC and tell why do you think you're gonna win the Obel price.If you want to present your OC you need at least tell the name,your OCs age,personality,bio.Later you can add more.

Of course,the judgement will be fair,and anyone has to give their opinion,even the persons that have entered in the competition,but remember,you can NOT vote your self.

The fan that will win,will have a drawing from me,two created OCs,50 photos dedicated to him/her,50 props.

The fan that will win the second place will have a drawing from me,a created OC,25 dedicated photos to him/her,25 props.

The fan that wins the third place will have a drawing from me,15 dedicated photos to him/her,15 props.

So,is it enough for you?Do you think you can win the Obel price?Then,join the competition to find out,what is the fans opinion for your OC,and how many votes can you win.Enjoy,and HAVE FUN!

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic No replies