My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Mlp OC Roleplay

Dudespie posted on Mar 26, 2014 at 08:25PM
You may use your OC while playing this RP.
Story: you and your friends (other peoples) have just ventured into the Everfree forest. You encounter all sorts of dangers along the way ( make them up)

Rules:
No power playing
Please no alicorns (it's ok if ur OC is an alicorn, just plz don't power play with it)
Don't make the encountered dangers something really stupid like a banana peel
Any inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated

Please enter your characters information before entering the Roleplay

Info thingy
Name:
Species (unicorn, Pegasus, earth pony, alicorn):
Any special abilities?
Flaws
Brief description of character (eye color, mane color, body color, and so on)

Have fun! Make sure to load those comments up with interesting things!

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Very well! I shall enter with my main OC Nocturnal Mirage and probably have his mother Summer Pride later on, if we make a good story out of this.

Name: Nocturnal Mirage
Race: Earth pony
Special abilities: indirect sight (a special sense he was born with, it allows him to see through the eyes of any living thing within a small radius), and basic terra-manipulation. 
Personality: reserved, yet quick-tempered, good sense of humor and good communication skills, but most of the time he avoids expressing his true emotions and manages to hide them effectively. 
Strengths: can be very determined but only when he thinks it worth the effort, sober-minded, vigilant, creative, contemplative, can be a persuasive speaker, he does not bond easily, but once he embraced somepony to his heart he can be very insistent. When pushed to the limits or cornered can be a vicious fighter. 
Weaknesses: low confidence and willpower, inferiority complex, pessimistic attitude, limited amount of terra-magic, sometimes loses focus on what's important, sometimes prefers the easier way, therefore he can be seduced by power. 
Very well! I shall enter with my main OC Nocturnal Mirage and probably have his mother Summer Pride l
over a year ago CrazyWriterLady said…
This would be a great time to expand my other OC, and maybe loosen her up..

Name: Ren
Species: Unicorn
Special abilities: Light Magic, Bookworm, Independent, Strong-willed, responsible, strong sense of duty.
Flaws: Judging, reserved, serious, uncomfortable showing emotion, loses focus under stress.

(Gray and Purple Pony!)
last edited over a year ago
This would be a great time to expand my other OC, and maybe loosen her up..

Name: Ren
over a year ago LetsDuel2012 said…
Name: Unlucky Seven
Species Pegasus
Any special abilities? Screwing things up, she cant do much of anything though she is smart and can analyze things down to a tee
Flaws- She is impulsive, she doesnt know when to stop talking and she can be pretty manipulative sometimes. Overall she could be a good friend if she finds the right crowd
Brief description of character i will have a picture up later...but she has a red nearly scarlet mane, and a midnight blue coat.
NocturnalMirage commented…
Sounds like an interesting character! :) over a year ago
LetsDuel2012 commented…
Thanks! over a year ago
over a year ago karinabrony said…
Name: Ice Drop
Species: Pegasus
Abilities: She can make very nice snowflakes and beautiful poems/writing
Flaws: She is very shy and timid. She is also scared at times.
Description: She is a poet and writer. She has 2 pets. She lives in a cottage, and loves the snow/winter.
over a year ago mizorewannabe said…
Name: Winter Snowflake
Species: Pegasus
Abilities: I dunno. Anything snow/ice/water related. XD
Flaws: super duper sensitive to heat, bro.
Description: A sorta loyal friend. Her idol is a pony she found in a comic book >.>
And basically KarinaBrony's oc's distant cousin/sister. XD