My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Random MLP Roleplay

Misscheney1 posted on Jun 18, 2014 at 04:17PM
So, I was just wondering if I could start up a random Roleplay, of cours, featuring ponies, bad guys, and more ponies.

So, it's a lovely day in Ponyville, and Color Chaser (My OC below) is clearing the sky. A figure that looks like a bird had struck her wing, and Chaser tries to fly down safely, but crashes on the ground.

WUT. DO. YOU. DOOOOOO. (This is a group effort, and your OCs have to pretend they don't know each other.)

P.S. I'm new to MS paint, so don't blame that my ponies look bad. Color Chaser below is my 2nd attempt at her. The 1st attempt was a recolor of a base, which turned out a lil' bad xD
So, I was just wondering if I could start up a random Roleplay, of cours, featuring ponies, bad guys,

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Misscheney1 said…
CC: Oww... My wing...
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(I'll use Master Sword as usual)
Master: Huh, what was that. I better take a look
(I'll use Master Sword as usual)
Master: Huh, what was that. I better take a look
over a year ago QueenofthePika said…
(Ok, I can't post a picture, but here's a description: Forest Sapphire, or Sapphire for short, is an emerald-green unicorn with a white mane with a sky-blue stripe running down across it. She loves her job, making clothes for all the ponies of Ponyville. Almost forgot, her cutie mark is a blue sparkly skirt with white sparkles around it. She lives in her businessplace, Shimmering Fashions, which is a blue and white place surrounded by a ring of trees.)
Forest Sapphire was mending a hole she found in one of her dresses when she heard the crash outside. "What was that?" she said. "I better go outside and look." When she saw Color Chaser, she gasped.