Naruto Shippuuden Naruto Shippuden RP

Ripcore posted on Sep 20, 2013 at 04:28PM
Come and join, just need a few people to start! :D Looking for active and mature RolePlayers only. And remember, NO GOD MODE.

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Skills:
Nature type:
Jutsu: (only up to five)
Weapons:
Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Altars:
Bio:
(post a pic;)
last edited on Sep 20, 2013 at 07:40PM

Naruto Shippuuden 67 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-67 of 67

over a year ago wolfy33 said…
"Yeah we have to get strong first" Tsuke says kindly. "I bet I could beet them right now!" Coda said with a proud smerk. "What r u talking about? They'd tear u to shreds" Naru says looking to his brother. "Like u could.. U can't even open the pickle jar at home" Coda spats referring to last nights dinner when he couldn't open the jar by himself. "That doesn't count! It's not like our enemy is a pickle jar idoit" Naru says with a smug attitude. "Stop fighting!" Tsuke hits the brothers in the head with her fist making them fall backwards onto the floor.
over a year ago Taika said…
Inori Sweat drops at their antics,still thinking about his own words....and we couldn't defeat any of those monsters....like madara or pein.....at least...not yet... he frowned,then smiled again as to not want them to worry.He looked at the sun,and saw it was starting to set."I'm going to the hokage monument,i have some things to think about...plus,the sunset is pretty nice looking i guess....so see you guys later."He started walking towards the hokage faces.He saw all seven of the kage there.Hashirama,Tobirama,hiruzan,Minato,ts­una­de,­and konohamaru.
last edited over a year ago
"later Inori" Tsuke says cheerfully before he leaves. "ow Tsuke..." Coda holds his head in pain while Naru is Knocked out on the floor. u can tell Coda is a bit more strong willed compared to his brother not counting his hard headedness. "come on Coda we have to find Kyo and Moriko" Tsuke said with a smile. "alright, alright...." Coda said getting up and grabing his brother by the foot "race ya!" Coda smerked. "but ur carring Naru...." Tsuke said. "so! i bet i can still beat u" Coda bragged. "alright! lets go Ranmaru!" Tsuke said and took off with her black pup following swiftly behind her. "hey! i didnt even say go yet!!" Coda said also taking off behind Tsuke dragging Naru on the floor, by his foot.

Kyo and Moriko walk down the village with Azeromaru between them. "ur leading a squad too?!" Moriko asks excitedly. "yeah.. i just hope i get one of the boys in my squad so i can teach them their jutsu they barly know anything bout the forth or the jutsu they inhirated...." she said a bit gloomy. "dont worry Kyo im sure itll work out" Moriko smiled, trying his best to make her smile. Kyo smiles back at him "ur right".
(Poke :3)
Inori sat calmly atop the hokage monument,his eyes closed in thought.He still wasn't sitting well with what he said about madara and pein,even though he knew hey were long dead.But somehow,he couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to happen....something bad.....deciding he'd dwell on it some more later,he opened his eyes to watch the sunset,and the people of the village."One day,i'll have my own face carved on this monument,and protect this village as the hokage....but until then,i'll still protect the village,and become stronger....i swear it!"He he promised himself,the sunlight illuminating his already,naturally red eyes.Most people assumed the Haruno Clan was weak,because it was just recently stated as a ninja clan,and because someone not from their own clan,Asuma Sarutobi,a ninja from a long time ago,used their signature chakra blades,albeit in a weaker version.This is because the blades Asuma used were simply chakra extensions to a real blades with chakra conducting metal.However,because Haruno Clan Members have extremely good chakra control,they create entire blades out of chakra that they concentrate in their bare hands,which required far more control.He would make the Haruno Clan the most eared in the world too,this was his other dream,next to being hokage.He sat there on the monument still,as the sun still had not went down.
(Meanwhile...)

In a dark room,12 people stood around a table.They each wore black cloaks that adorned red clouds on them.One of which,the leader of them all,now cleared her throat to speak."Hello,my fellow akatsuki.Let our meeting commence."was all she said,as a figure suddenly appeared."Lady Mizuki,we've received word that some enemy ninja have been spotted,snooping around here."Mizuki Smiled a twisted,wicked smile,before nodding."I'll deal with them myself,i haven't spilled blood in a long time..."She said darkly,laughing.
Tsuke raced out of the academy and down the dirt path with Coda close behind. He was right behind her but in a flash of yellow hair, Coda suddenly appeared running beside Tsuke with Naru flying behind him. Tsuke almost tripped thinking 'aww man! This is y I never race him!' She blinks and Coda is already ahead of her.

Azeromaru suddenly starts howling and barking, braking the silence and scaring Kyo half to death. "What is it Azeromaru?" Moriko says stoping and bending down next to him. Azeromaru stops an looks at Moriko then looking forward at the path ahead and barks twice. Moriko looks off into the distance seeing someone coming and he sniffs the hair. "What is it?" Kyo asks looking down at them. Moriko stands it's just Tsuke and ur brothers" he says plainly.
"What'cha do'in up here inori?Thought you'd be home by now."A girl's voice snapped inori out of his thoughts.He turned to see a girl with long Brown hair and onyx colored eyes,wearing a black long sleeved shirt and black pants,the shirt also had the uchiha symbol.She was wearing black sandals."Hey Niko.Nothing much,just thinking..."Niko nodded,sitting next to him."Can you believe it inori?Soon we'll be genin,real ninjas!"She cheered,and inori smiled."Yeah,it's amazing to think that we'll finally be out there,fighting enemy ninjas and doing missions...."Then he touched the forehead protector he was wearing on his....well,forehead,where it belonged."It's just one more step,on my way to becoming hokage,and making my clan proud of me!"He jumped up,startlng Niko For a moment."You hear me village!I'll be hokage one day,no doubt about it!"Niko pulled him back down."You're acting like the sixth right now,yelling all that hokage stuff.Idiot."She smirked.Inori smirked back."And the snarky comments can remind us all,of a certain uchiha friend of the sixth."Niko shrugged,shoving his arm and laughing."Tou'che."Then when the sun started to set little more,Both stood up."Well,i gotta get go'in!See ya Inori!"She ran off.Inori shouted back,"See ya!"And ran his own way home.On the way back,coda and naru are both running ahead of Tsuke."What are you doing?"He asked them.
Coda sudden comes to a stop accidental dropping Naru "hey Inori!" As soon as Tsuke noticed that coda had stopped it was to late. she had triped over Narus limp body and crashed in to Coda making him fall over. Tsuke gets off him quickly blushing in embarisment "oops..." She sees Inori "oh hey Inori!" Blush fades. Coda sits up "ur pretty heavy for a girl..." Tsuke kicks I'm In the side still smiling at Inori. "Ow!!"
"Well it's never a dull moment with you guys is it?"Inori said,sweat dropping at the it antics,again.Here swore they were being like this in their sleep.
"Aww! thanks Inori!" Tsuke said cheerfully. "Hey guys!" Kyo greets them as she, Moriko, and Azeromaru walk up. "Hey Kyo, Moriko!" Coda says.
Inori turned around to see them approaching."Hey."Inori said,waving.
Kyo looks down at Naru "uhh... What did u do to em?" She says bending down next to him. "Oh i may have.. punched him" Tsuke says like she didnt do anything wrong. Azeromaru licks Narus face waking him ".....eww!" Naru quickly sits up. "So.. Inori how's the academy?" Kyo asks looking up at him.
"Just check out our foreheads."Inori said,pointing to the leaf headbands of himself,naru,coda,and tsuke."We all passed,but we aren't gonna get our teams until tomorrow."
"Oh u all pasted!! Lets all go out for ramen Moriko is buyin" "wait what..?" Moriko looks surpized. "Yay! I love ramen!!" Coda said excitedly.
Inori laughed at Moriko's expression."Yep,Ramen's the best!"He said.He was still calculating teams,when he suddenly remembered."That's what i forgot!"He exclaimed."I miscalculated something,about how the teams might go!"
"Really?" Tsuke looks at him. "What is it Inori?" Coda says excitedly, Urging to hear if he'll maybe get in the same squad as some pretty girl.