NCIS Sunday "Profiles" Trailer shwing Gibbs' ID card

jus posted on Apr 21, 2008 at 09:26AM
hullo
I make prop/reproduction ID Cards and want to make one for NCIS.
There is an ace shot of it on the new trailer/promo for teh short "profiles" Trailer (I think the next one features Abbey).
The promo has a clip of Lauren Holly at the end saying hows she will be introducing each prog.
Anyone that helps me can have a freebie.
I have esxtensive experience of design repr prop ID cards etc - everyone taht buys them from my ebay shop loves them!
I have the design partially done and even have PVC wallets to hold the 2 ID cards.
My aim is to have the photo ID card so that it can also be clipped to clothing or work around the neck on a chain.
Please help
Justin

NCIS 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Soultemptress said…
What type help are you needing. I understand the basic idea you are going to make a replica of their ID badge. Do you need the whole look, insignia, font, scale size? I am not quite sure what you have accomplished already. Do you have a template already and need to file, etc?
over a year ago jus said…
thanks for teh reply. I just need a link or image file to work from. Niot necessarily from the trailer - anything that show it will do.
over a year ago samaribird said…
heart
I finally found it posted at link I had to fill out some dumb survey but it worked!
over a year ago jus said…
fairly certain taht you just tricked me into doing a survey. i did teh survey, but the video wouldnt play.