NCIS Is Jenny really dead?

clyons987 posted on May 29, 2008 at 06:41PM
Is Jenny really dead? We only saw the body briefly and, unlike with Kate, we didnt see her in autopsy or at the funeral. What does everyone else think?

NCIS 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cougs said…
I think that the way that Gibbs took it Jenny is realy dead.(sad face)
over a year ago Anusha said…
yea i think Jenny is really dead :( will miss her
over a year ago HuddyJenthro said…
OMG i wish Jenny would come back! It is possible...please be true!!!!!

Okay I'm getting kinda desperate now...
over a year ago 1cassie1 said…
Im sure she is they done an autopsy on her
over a year ago NCISlover161 said…
Apparently yeah she must be because Lauren Holly has left the show to star in two new movies!
over a year ago EliiKiller said…
Bring Jenny back!!
I don't care how unbelievable it is, I miss her :(

But, if you think about it, there was a lot of things we didn't see. Example, we never actually saw her body removed from the scene, never saw an autopsy, we never actually even seen her die. And we didn't see her face either.
And we never got to see her funeral. I think if she was really dead, as the director for god sake, we should've seen a funeral.

So if you think about it, that could easily mean it was a set-up. And, given that we never seen her face, it possibly might not even have been Jenny. But Tony and Ziva did find her, I have an explanation for that too - they could be in on it.

Another theory I had, this could all be a set-up to maybe get Vance for something...
Yeah, I'm kinda reaching now but, hey it could happen.

I don't think I even posted everything I wanted to say.
But anyway, does anyone agree with me??

I know what will happen though, she'll actually be dead and TPTB just left all this speculation to get our hopes up.

Jibbs.. <3
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ClaireBearhimym said…
Hmm. Maybe the Mosby boys can solve this one.
OMG! If they bring JENNY back!!! That would make my day!!! I would scream like an idiot! XD *shouts* JIBBSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I do hope sometime they bring her back. It just too many things didn't make sense.
* just her hand we saw with blood
* gibbs didn't open the body bag so we didn't get to see if it was really her in there.
* we didn't see ducky do an autopsy (and wasn't it Ducky that told Gibbs not to open it or something like that?)
* we didn't see an actual funeral
* anything else?
over a year ago ridders said…
try watching episode 9 now their,s a hint ?????
Really? *goes to see*
over a year ago Zivasbikeseat said…
Jenny alive? Did anyone check Mexico? No body.. Vance is a slime ball and weirder things have happened.
:P When Gibbs was at the bar, on the wall where they have the pics I didn't see Jenny own there...
over a year ago shamrocks51 said…
I think she faked her death.maybe she is secretly getting treatment for her cancer.
over a year ago Zivarox said…
I think she is dead because she was shot aND HOw else would she have survived. i will miss her. and mike would not have left her there to die!
over a year ago huddygirl2 said…
hey guys sady Jenny is dead but there is a story whiting site and the should be stores when Jenny fake her own death your can white some to!