NCIS Someone leaving NCIS, again!??!?

Familygal925 posted on Apr 17, 2009 at 03:21AM
Read this article:

link

Someone's leaving NCIS?!?!?

Who do you think it is? I don't want anyone to leave!!!!! Why does someone always have to leave???

NCIS 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TypicalSquint said…
yeah i saw that article too....and they had better be kidding!!! wtf is up with all the female leads getting killed off. if they kill off another one i might just stop watching!!!

omg, who am i kidding, i couldn't stop watching but i wouldn't like it as much!!!
over a year ago Familygal925 said…
haha ya know what? last night when i read the article, I was like that's it if they kill Ziva off, I'm done. but then a second later, i'm like there's no way im gonna stop watching. lol. but seriously, she better not be killed off! I mean, why can't they have a season finale where someone gets injured or something, not killed!!!!! lol
oh, and maybe if we should be worried about someone else...hopefully it's temporary or they make u think someone is leaving, but then next year we find out that they aren't gone for good. ya know?

ps-i can see you're a big bones fan typicalsquint, i'm a huge bones fan too!
maybe they're just messing with us. that's what i'm going to go with....

(Yeah bones is awesome. bones and ncis both seem to be having really great seasons this year!!)
over a year ago r-pattz said…
i hope theyre just messin... no one better leave
over a year ago Anusha said…
crying
wthhhhhhhhhhh they killed Kate first then Jenny! now they wanna kill someone else againnnn ;__;
They can't kill Gibbs! Its not Tony soooo that leaves Mcgee, Ziva Abby, Ducky, Palmer or Vance O__O
they can kill vance....that character i'm not so attched to
over a year ago Anusha said…
big smile
LMAO I agree with TS! lol
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
lol same, if someone has to go, I'd rather it be Vance then anyone else although killing 2 Directors in 2 years is a bit much.
over a year ago LovelyNCIS09 said…
hmmm
NOOO! lets go get our pitchforks and talk to the Director of the show!
over a year ago Joshua1000 said…
crying
I know who it is its ziva it was on you tube she leaves at the end and says one of us has to leave and she left and the plane whent and they left ziva in israil!
yeah i saw that ep and they were like torturing her for info about NCIS. i hope she gets saved and joins Gibbs' team again.
over a year ago crazy_frog222 said…
kill vance i don't like him
i hate him. he should die and they should get a new director
over a year ago j1edwardcullen7 said…
rainy
Gibb's will save her! It's cliche for the show, but it's how it's going down. He loves his team, and knows in his gut something's wrong. I mean, remember he had to keep her position filled, even though she's not there, he says that she's still a part of his team. To give her a month. I don't want her to die, because she's my favorite character. They'll lose a ton of viewers, including me. Sorry NCIS, but PLEASE DO NOT KILL HER OFF!
over a year ago j1edwardcullen7 said…
rainy
Kill the new director or something. Kill Palmer for all I care. Just not a member of Gibbs' close team. (Abby, Ducky, Tony, Mgee, and Ziva)
I don't think anyone is going to leave after seeing the finale. They are definitely not getting rid of Ziva, but I agree with j1edwardcullen7--gibbs will prob save her or tony....or both? lol A Tiva reunion perhaps? lol But Ausiello said that "she will be a changed woman". Wonder what's gonna go down with that...we'll see. Ps-don't want to wait 4 months to see what happens!!!
yeah i don't think anyone will be leaving, not after the season finale.....i just can't wait now to see what happens.

and its not as if we have spoilers to look forward to either. NCIS is the hardest show to get decent spoilers for
over a year ago Ich_liebe_NCIS said…
crying
I'm not kidding of they kill of Gibbs, Ziva, Tony, Ducky, or McGee, I will probably not watch the show anymore. And that wold seriously mess me up, I would be a wreck! N.C.I.S is my lifeline! But I don't think that they will kill off any close member of Gibbs' team! IT would ruin the show!! I hope it is Vance, he annoys me. I dislike him so much!
over a year ago Ich_liebe_NCIS said…
big smile
if* and ignore the other "of". Haha, I need to proof read!
over a year ago cotedepablo said…
angry
what if it's abby she and tony are the only ones who have been the show the whole time cuz gibbs left for a few episodes and it could'nt continue without him. pauley played abby in one episode of i think jag so she's been around longer than tony but she's such a great character, there would be no life on the show without her. they can kill vance and bring back like jenny's ghost or something but it's not gonna happen. theyd better not kill ziva.
over a year ago cotedepablo said…
pauley perrette has an email on youtube someone should contact her and tell her everyones mad tha somebody getting taken off. maybe she'll talk to the producer guys.
over a year ago superbia said…
Maybe a old topic, so what? :P I think if that one of the team must die(Gibbs, Ziva, Tony, McGee, Abby and Ducky), then I will probably think that should be McGee. I know hes nice, but he can easily replaced by another good actors.