NCIS Legend- TIVA action

Familygal925 posted on Apr 29, 2009 at 01:13AM
So what did you guys think about tonight's ep "Legend (Part 1"?

What about Tony & Ziva? What about Ziva and Michael! Next week's Part 2 looks intense and awesome!

Want your thoughts!!!!!

NCIS 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago r-pattz said…
tiva forever! she better not be dating that michael guy
over a year ago ebathory said…
Hmm, loved this episode and I agree that next weeks episode looks rather interesting. I seriously hope we get more great Tiva-ness :D
over a year ago Familygal925 said…
there's def going to be more TIVA action for this ep and the season finale...but I heard it's not going to go so well...ahhh!
no! that better not mean michael gets in the way
Yeah I heard that too familygal, but I love my shipper angst. As long as one of them doesn't die or disappear from the show (which I heard that niether of them does) I'll be happy :D
yes exactly! we can't always expect everything to be good and perfect between tony and ziva because then it would be boring, ya know? as long as neither dies and this continues into next season, it'll all be good. but, i have a feeling in the finale they may do one of those "we think they are dead or gone off the team, but really next season they're back..." ya know? haha they are always playing tricks like that on the show lol...especially in the finale!
i know! i cant wait for the finale! i dont really want them to actually get together cuz the best couples are the flirty ones who arent actually together.
yah i get what you're saying....like if they do get together, that sexual tension and flirtiness won't be there anymore...if they do hook up, hopefully they keep up the playful flirting at work so that no one suspects anything lol
totally. thats the only way i'd be happy that they were a couple.
I totally agree r-pattz. I'm all for them sleeping together as long as they don't end up 'boyfriend and girlfriend' because that would just be boring.