NCIS Chat Spot

cotedepablo posted on Oct 26, 2009 at 09:34PM
okay so im not sure this is a great idea but i thought it would be cool if there were a spot to just talk about ncis. you can post anything you want to as long as it is at least kind of relevant to ncis. i guess it's kind of a cool way to hear if other people agree with you aboiut characters, or things that will happen, or just whatever about ncis. so i guess i'll see if this catches on. ;)

NCIS 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cotedepablo said…
okay so my favourite character is ziva. i like her because she is outgoing and kind of crazy. anyone agree? i think when people first see her they think she is calm or whatever and then she goes and kills someone and they're just like woah. ironic!
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
No really? Your favorite character is Ziva? I would have never guessed. . . (my sad attempt at sarcasm. Disregard)
Anyway, mine too! I admire the way she is assertive and outgoing and people know not to mess with her if they want to live. I think it is awesome the way she doesn't take herself to seriously. Of course, as it seems to go in my life, my favorite characters are always those who are least like me. I am shy and seem to cry about a paper cut and have about the threatening power of a chinchilla.
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hard for me to choose a favorite character when they all are so pertinent to the team. I don't feel the team would be the same without any of them! =] I am a total NCIS Addict! <3
over a year ago cotedepablo said…
i agree there. i couldn't choose someone to leave, except maybe vance, and he's not soooo bad anymore. ziva and i are really similar (im much less violent) so i like her because i can relate.