Olympus (HoO) Sections

Amphitrite posted on Apr 16, 2012 at 02:14AM
Ok, everyone, thank you so much for volunteering to help! If you didn't notice, in the new official rules, you are all listed as admins. What I need to know, and some of you have already answered this, is what areas/sections of the spot would you like to monitor and keep clean. Just because someone else has already said they want a specific section doesn't mean you can't choose it, sharing the workload will make things easier. Here's a list of all the sections.

*Wall
*Articles
*Forum
*Images
*Links and Videos
*Answers and Picks

I'll go ahead and pick Articles, since I've a soft spot for that particular section. Also, so that its already addressed. If I fall silent for any amount of time, HecateA will take up my position until I get back :)

Olympus (HoO) 36 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago crazypegesus980 said…
I will help with videos/links and cause its not very large i will also help with the wall
over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
heart
I would help with the wall because we have some serious work to do.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I'll do the forums.
Ok I've started searching already I found another crossover
over a year ago tracytracy2000 said…
I'll help with reposts on images
I think EVERYONE should help with spam and forums cuz there is A lot of them
over a year ago Persephone16 said…
I help with answers and picks
over a year ago wierdo4 said…
I'll do whatever. I like forums
over a year ago _Amph_ said…
monkey
Welp, this is Amphitrite...my account got suspended...so, yeah, work with what you like, just make sure that everything is going according to the rules, and for the love of hades, everybody is on spam duty. :P
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
I'll do the wall or the forum :)
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
Anything I can, though I mostly focus on forums :)
over a year ago universalpowa said…
^^ I'll help with hollister. Most likely helping with spam on the forums...
SPAM DUTY!
xD I like that name.

last edited over a year ago
Lol I'm gomna do that too.
everyone should cover forums....*hmmmm*.....i like that idea yeah.....there is a way to check if an image has already been posted in a club...its somewhere on fanpop i will try to find the link

link
dont forget to give people the proper warning...unless they have broken one of the Golden Rules

i sound like my dad uggh
^ there's like, a bajillion forums now. so if we all help it might get things done faster. :D maybe if we see someone breaking the 'Golden Rules' we can warn them and give them the link to Amph's articles so they know how to correct it?

and yay! the repost link! i'll have to read that now... ;)
Same.
^^agree...yes we should show rule offenders the rules before we proceed to the ultimate punishment....just in case they haven't seen them.
im thinking for people that are doing the wall, we need to make a forum where people can post the links to their stories and not on the HoO Wall...
i see about a million of those "please read my story!" links, but i honestly don't think those belong there...

and if there is a forum for that already for people to post the links to their forums, SHOW MEH THE LINKKKK!!

thats all i have to say for now.
There is I'll see if I can find it then I'll send the link.
^^ i know tracy made that forum, but i don't have the link right now.. maybe you can ask her?
The quest for forum on the new forums link begins....confusing
FOUND EET!

link

Andrea's thingy-ma-bobber. :P so hopefully this will stop people from posting on the wall? :D
^Shweet
I was trying to find if before but couldn't. Alright now hopefully it will.
Cough cough cough think I have an idea why.
over a year ago the-time-thief said…
I would be more than happy to help! I love rules! Call me a nerd or whatever, I just like everything to be neat and in Ma'ta, order. I would LOVE to help anywhere that is needed. And all you have to do is elaberate, explain what you want me to do and I will do it.
heart
rh....ah whatever, the letters are jumbling on me....I have a feeling my account got suspended do to a little yellow duck...I hate ducks.

the-time-theif, you can help in whatever section you feel comfortable in just give warnings to rule breakers and report spam.

Everyone else, good idea! I agree with everyone taking action in the forum, lets face it, that place is trashed...anyway, on the golden rules thing, there are some things that are just plain common sense, though, like being nice, not discriminating or poking fun at someone's race/beliefs/sexual preference etc. I don't know about you but if I see someone being really mean/rude I'm going to report them...but minor offenses, I agree, they should be shown to the rules list...Did you all think the rules were too harsh?
I thought the rules were fine! And if people honestly haven't seen the rules, it wouldn't be fair if they just got reported and never knew what they did was wrong...
:D
Nope the rules were perfectly fine.
over a year ago wierdo4 said…
Yeah the rules were perfect.
Nope the rules are perfectly fine and are conceivably common sense
Yeah I think the rules are fine :)
sunny
So, how goes our quest today?
Haven't done anything today but yesterday found another crossover and will go find some more today.
over a year ago Amphitrite said…
big smile
All right :) Well keep up the good work. I'm going to do a little patrolling here in a minute!
Ok.