One Piece Create Your Own Devil Fruit!

jstar18 posted on Oct 20, 2010 at 08:11PM
The title explains itself. This is a place where you can make your own Devil Fruit. As we all know there are three types of Devil Fruit: Paramecia, Logia and Zoan. You can choose which ever one you want to make.

Here is an example for how you should make them.

Name of the fruit

Appearance (If the eater's appearance would change)

Abilities

Those are the main guidelines. Now we know the weakness of Zoan Types, but Paramecia and Logia are different so if you make those ones then remember to put the weaknesses of their DF abilities. Like how Crocodile can be hit if doused with water or how Enel's lightning does nothing to rubber!

One Piece 444 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 444

over a year ago Kurugath said…
Name:
Rapt Rapt no mi, Rapt Rapt fruit
(I couldn't find a good translation so I used the english word)

Type:
Logia

Devil Fruit:
It is a multi-colored fruit with the texture of a peach, but it is malleable like a water balloon. The fruit has 6 blue counter clockwise spirals, 6 red clockwise spirals, 6 yellow clockwise spirals, 6 purple counter clockwise spirals, 6 pink counter clockwise spirals, and 6 turquoise clockwise spirals with white between each. Their 6 small leaves on a twisting stem coming from the top.

Abilities:
This fruit turns the person who ate it into a confetti person. The user can produce confetti from their body, control confetti, become confetti, and turn people into confetti. If the user is happy and touches something while saying "POOF", whatever it was will explode into a cloud of multi-colored party confetti. The user can only use their powers when in a jovial mood. If the is in their confetti form while wind is blowing they will be blown away, unless they turn back. The user can make confetti sized clones of themself, but they turn back into confetti if they get more than 20 meters away. The confetti colors can be pink, red, green, blue, purple, yellow, white, and turquoise.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Zarthon said…
Name: Uji Uji no Mi (Maggot Maggot fruit)

Type: Logia

Fruit Appearance: the Fruit resembles a red eggplant nealy 4' tall and 3' 4" wide. The stem resembles a lighting bolt, and it has large tear drop shaped spirals pointing East(going to the right if you are looking at it).

Abilities: This is an unusual Logia as rather than becoming, controling, and producing a natural element like fire or somthing like darkness it turn the user into a "Maggot Person". This fruit will give the user the power to become made of maggots, control maggots and other larvae (but not matured bugs like flies or mosquitoes) the user can also produce maggots from their body. When the user becomes or produces maggots they create the them and transfer part of their mind into each one so that they are not dead or incapable of anything, when controling already existing maggots or larvae the user must psychically project what they want the larvae to do into their minds. The user will lose control of a bug if it matures past it's larvae stage. The user can use the maggots to rot and decompose things to the point of being able to reduce a living man to a skeleton within 40sec. The user can use their maggots to clean and disinfect wounds as well as have them burrow into a target and act as parasites. The maggots when produced can be made to carry various diseases that they can give to a target, maggots carrying antibodies and cures to diseases can also be produced. Maggots can be remotely made to explode into a brown foul smelling liquid that cannot be washed off and will attract insects, larvae, worms, parasites, ect. (I know that most larva turn into insects and that many worms and insects can be parasites) the liquid is made of the innards of the maggots and will be more potent smelling the more the decaying matter the maggots have eaten, the liquid also will bleed through any fabric. While in their maggot form the if a sufficient amount of the maggots are killed then it MIGHT affect the normal body of the user, if the user is hit by a person using Haki they will not bleed even though the user was affected. The user can spit the brown liquid as well as launch maggots from their body as projectiles. If the user has no food they can become maggots and consume things that inedible for a person. If the user is cold enough then they may go into cryostasis, if thawed will be extremely lethargic and absent minded for a period of 9 days. If the user were to be poisoned, injest venom, or contract a severe illness then they will be sick for a while, but they will survive and become immune to said poison, venom, or illness. If the user loses a limb they cannot grow it back, but they can create an artificial limb using live maggots.

Weaknesses: Fire, cold, sonic blasts, high frequencies

Note: I thought that a fruit like this could be a good counter to my Niku Niku no Mi (Flesh Flesh fruit).
Zarthon commented…
I haven't made a logia since my Xylene one and I liked Kurugath's confetti idea, so I decided to make a logia out of living creatures. over a year ago
Kurugath commented…
Thanks. This fruit is gross. over a year ago
Name: Idõ Idõ no Mi (Movement Movement fruit)

Type: Paramicia

Fruit Appearance: This fruit is the shape of a navy blue dreidel, with four clockwise spirals on each square face and three counter clockwise spirals on each triangular face.

Abilities: This fruit allows the user to move at speeds that are unmatched by any other fruit when they are unobserved, when observed the user's maximum speed is mach 10. The user regaurdless of what speed they are going will constantly leave afterimages that will remain until somthing passes through it. If the user traces over one spot enough time the afterimages left behind can become intangible for a period of 2 minutes, if the user is talking while making an afterimage the copy will continue to move it's mouth and blink. Though they are fast when the user jumps they can only lift themselves 2'4" into the air. The Sea is of little concern for the user of this fruit as they are fast enough to run over the water, as long as they are wearing shoes if not they will sink like a rock.The user must never stop moving if they do then they will collapse and be unable to move in any way including breathing, pumping, blood, ect. The user must learn to regulate the speed at which their organs work, especially their heart rate if their organs work to fast or their blood pumps to fast their insides will explode. When in combat regaurdless of how strong the user or their enemy is if the user has Observation Haki they will be virtually impossible to defeat. When moving at maximum speed they user can phase through some solid objects like walls, but not things like mountains although they could slowly bore their way though.

Weaknesses: Ceasing motion, adhesives
Name: Uma Uma no Mi (Horse Horse fruit Model: Sleipnir)

Type: Mythical Zoan

Fruit Appearance: It is a Dark grey fruit with numerous protruding cone shaped spirals around it.

Appearance: This fruit turn the user into a giant horse with 8 legs.

Transformation 1(Human): The user's skin becomes dark grey and their hair turns a few shades darker than their skin. The user now has red eyes.

Transformation 2(Hybrid): The user is now a centaur-like creature with two sets of arms between their legs and no arms attached to their human shoulders. The user'shair is now much longer than their normal hair length. The user now has red eyes and is nearly 3 times larger than a normal horse.

Transformation 3(Full Transformation form): The user is a giant horse with 8 legs and red eyes. In this form the user is incapable of speech.

Abilities: The user can run at mach 1 in their Hybrid form and mach 20 in the Full Transformation form. The user in their Full form can mark up to 8 trees around the world and can phase through any tree to one of those 8 locations. They can summon thunder and lightning. This fruit allows the user to run on air.

Full Transformation form (not my art)
Name: Uma Uma no Mi (Horse Horse fruit Model: Sleipnir)

Fruit Appearance:
Name: Okiru Okiru no Mi (Wake Wake fruit)

Type: Rare Paramecia

Fruit Appearance: This fruit appears to be a purple date with ridged spirals.

Abilities: This fruit's main ability will activate only when the user is asleep, it will make the user sleep walk. When asleep the user will begin to act on ALL suppressed houghts from the prior day, as well as subconscious desires. If a human (not any other race) tries to wake the user they will become extremely violent and go on a murderous rampage until they wake up naturally. The user when about to wake up will move back to the location where they fell asleep. The user when coming back into consciousness will fell very fatigued. The user when is awake is capable of create illusions called "Waking Dreams", the illusions produced will be whatever the user is thinking about at that moment. The Waking dream illusions will dissipate after 1 hour or whenever the user makes them disappear. The user will wake up exactly 12 hour after falling asleep if it is before 9:00pm.

Awakened: When awakened the user can physically manifest their thoughts rather than making illusions, but these Waking dreams will dissipate after only 10 minutes. The user when sleeping will become more aggressive if a person attemps to wake them up.

Weaknesses: If the user tries to stay awake for more than 13 hours their body will will begin to destroy itself. The if at any time between hour 13 and 23 the user falls asleep all pain will subside and the injuries that were caused by fruit will be healed (any injuries not related to the fruit will remain).

Hour 13: Their body is filled with intense pain, like each nerve has been stuck by needles
Hour 15: Their body will begin to contort into almost impossible positions
Hour 17: Their bones will spontaneously break and fracture
Hour 19: They will begin to bleed from their ears, nose, and eyes, as well as becoming incapable of movement
Hour 21: The user will feel as though they are been constricted, and all pain from the previous hours will intensify
Hour 23: The user dies
Name:
Banī Banī no Mi, Bunny Bunny fruit

Type:
Paramicia

Devil Fruit:
It looks like an Easter egg with yellow and pink spirals on it.

Abilities:
This fruit allows the user to summon rabbits and hares, the user is able to communicate with them as well.
Kurugath commented…
This one may be a bit dumb, but I thought it would be fun to be able to summon bunnies. over a year ago
Name: Senkai Senkai no Mi (Gyre Gyre fruit)

Type: Paramecia

Fruit Appearance: It resembles a red durian fruit with a spiral at the base of each spike.

Abilities: The user can create vortexes within a within a 30m diameter, but if the user makes the vortexes on their own body it will negate the area of effect. Depending on how much power the user puts into the vortex it can spaghettify, pulverize, vaporize, or atomize whatever is pulled into it. When a vortex is created it will (depending on the intensity) pull everthing within it's area of effect into itself, once everthing (including the air and ground, not including the user) in the area of effect has been consumed then the vortex will destablize and implode and send out a powerfull shokewave. The vortex looks like a glowing whirlpool in an ocean, it even appears to have sea foam (it is not made of water it is much closer to a blackhole). If the area of effect is not active then the user must make the vortex weaker as to sustain it without harming themselves. When the user has a votex on their body they must concentrate on stabilizing the vortex, while if they had an active area of effect the vortex would be self sustaining. There is no implosion when the area of effect is inactive as it will ham the user, they instead must focus on keeping the vortex stable while closing it. Anything sucked into the vortex will be expelled to a random place on the planet. This fruit can be mistaken for a logia as if one tries to attack the user they could open a vortex on their body to avoid the attack as well as harm whoever attacked.

Weaknesses: When the user has the vortex on them one only needs to distract the user so the vortex destablizes and implodes on the user. Emp and high power explosives can be used to destablize the vortexes.
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
Damn, man, you've made a heap since when I was reading through these. You're kind of making me want to start coming up with ideas DFs now. Anyway, I think you've made some really creative designs here. It's pretty awesome. XD over a year ago
Zarthon commented…
I was actual going to stop cause I thought I was the only one coming here, but I got a lot of new ideas when the guy who made the confetti fruit started posting. over a year ago
over a year ago FoxxStudios said…
Name: Tane-Tane no mi
(Matter Fruit)

Type: Paremecia

Appearance: The fruit looks like a
grapefruit sized raspberry.

Ability: The user can control all types of matter, such as
solids, liquids, gases, and plasma, as well as change
the state of matter in which they're in. They can
control anything that has material elements, including,
but not limited to, earth, air, and water.

Weakness: The user can't regulate there body temperature
like a normal person. If exposed to any
temperature that is below the freezing point of
water, the user is unable to use their power
unless they have an outside force to warm
them up. It goes the same way for extreme heat.
If the temp is above the user's tolerance level,
they can use their power, but in a very limited
manner, only able to control liquids.

Awakened Power: 1. The user is able to phase through matter.
2. They can also break up there own body
as if they dissolve into the air and then
can reassemble themselves. This gives
off the impression of teleportation.
3. If the user gets really proficient in their
abilities, they can even control living things.
Zarthon commented…
I really like this one, but with the user changing between states and some of the awakened powers I think it might work as a matter based Logia fruit rather than Paramecia. over a year ago
FoxxStudios commented…
That's what I was thinking too, but I put paremecia instead cause of the ability to control all types of matter. And also I didn't really specify any limitations on the fruit either, but I think a limit to only controlling and manipulating an amount of matter that equals or lessers the body weight of the user or something like that. over a year ago
Name: Kāku Kāku no Mi (Calk Calk fruit)

Type: Logia

Fruit Appearance: The fruit is a tall turquoise cylinder (about the size and shape a a Pringles can) covered in angular spirals pointing downward with six points acting as stands and a stem that splits into 7 parts each curing a different direction.

Abilities: The user is able to produce caulking from their body as well as become made of calk (Edit: obviously because thats what makes it a Logia).The calk produced is stronger than any know metals and will not melt under any temperature, but at -96.3° the calk will chip and crumble. It takes approximately 1 minute for the calk's surface to set, but it takes 10 minutes to fully cure this time can be reduced if treated with non-standing water. The user can use their limbs to cut and shape the set calk, while other things like picks, hammers, and blades will break. If the calk is laid and left for more than 5 years with out being being recoated it will deteriorate and become brittle. If the user coats a person in the calk they can control their actions, but the user must have openings for the joints otherwise they will be unable to move. When set the calk will expand 9.5 inches, if treated with water then it will expand 1 foot. The user must never get wet or drink water or else they will harden and be unable to move this can also happen if they are exposed to exteme heat, but in that case they must be drenched in salt water to cancel the fruit's power.

Weaknesses: Salt water (will make the calk melt and become a powerful adhesive), Cold, and Acid.
Name: Shoji Shoji no Mi (Possess Possess fruit)

Fruit Appearance: The fruit resembles a mangosteen, but lavender colored and covered in oblong clockwise spirals with 2 horn-like protrusions coming from the sides.

Abilities: After someone eats this fruit the first person of the same species and sex who dies within a 50 meter radius of the "User"(HOST) will possess the host's body removing their soul (killing them). The (NEW) "User" will now be able to have a second chance at life, as well as having foresight which allows them to see events 50 days in the future of whomever they touch, when they shut their eyes they can sense impending danger, the user can see the images dead owners of objects that the touch. If nobody dies around the one who ate the fruit it does nothing but keep them from swiming. When the user looks into a mirror they will see their old face, but the body they see will be their currant one(if they gaze into water the reflection they see will be that of the host as water is not a proper mirror). If a say woman ate the fruit and a crossdresser or someone that Iva made a woman dies in range they will not possess her as they where not born a biological female, but if a woman who Iva made a man dies they would be able to possess the woman who ate the fruit(I used a woman as an example but this rule applies for both sexes). If the user is a half-breed of 2 different species ,lets say Fishmen and Merfolk, then the species that could possess them would be whichever is the same their paternal side (If they have a Merfolk Father and a Fishman Mother the the one who ate the fruit can be possessed by Merfolk). If a pure blood human eats the fruit and a hybrid Human-Fishman (Fishmen are the easiest to use for examples) dies they will not posses the human as they are not full blood, but if a half-breed eats the fruit a dead pure blood can possess them as long as they are in line with the user's paternal species.

Note: These rules have 1 exception were if the one who ate the fruit is a half-breed and another half-breed dies in range of them, as long as the dead half-breed has the blood of the user's paternal species in them then the can possess the user.(I hope this note did not just repeat the last 2 lines of the previous discription. I hope it made this more clear)

Awakened: If the user awakens this fruit they will be capable of seeing and interacting with the souls of the dead.
Zarthon commented…
I came up with this one after I finnished rewatching Thriller Bark earlier and thought [SPOILERS(KIND OF)] wouldn't suck if the Revive Revive fruit brought someone else to life even thought Brook ate it, cause who was to say that it would revive HIM for all they knew it could have done anything. over a year ago
Kurugath commented…
Thriller Bark is my favorite Arc! I'm in the middle of the Impel Down Arc and I have been reading it for a year, how long does it usually take to get there? Am I slow? over a year ago
Zarthon commented…
I am on Dressrosa in the manga and reading it from Romance Dawn to where I'm at now took me about a month, but watching the anime (Filler included(Dub)) to half a year for me. So compared to how fast I read it yeah, but everyone reads at their own pace. over a year ago
Name: Tori Tori no Mi (Bird Bird fruit Model: Gumyōchō)

Fruit Appearance: The fruit is a black Budda's hand. On each of the "fingers" the spirals curl in differants direction. The stem of the fruit is a golden color

User Appearance: The user becomes a colorful 2 headed bird.

Transformation 1(Human): After eating the fruit the user's personally is split into 2. All of the traits that contrast the user's personality will make up their second personality. The personalliteis have differant voices and tend to interupt each other. The user(s) has multi colored hair consisting of purple, gold, red, turquoise.

Transformation 2(Hybrid): The user(s) now have bird legs, wings rather than arms, beaks, their hair is now feathers, they have tails of long regal golden feathers, and grow a second head.

Transformation 3(Full Transformation): The user(s) is now a large golden 2 headed bird.

Abilities: The user(s)' heads are completely autonomous and usually grow to hate each other over time. The user(s) regaurdless of how their voices sound will have angelic singing voices. In the Full Transformation form the user(s) will make people collapse and even die upon hearing their singing. The user(s) in the second transformation form (Hybird) they are incapable of flight like an ostrich, but they can fly in the Full Form.

Awakened: The awakened state of this fruit is called "Enlightenment". When the user(s) reach this piont they will begin to get along more and will become Radiant and shining. They are now able to use "Divine Light" to purify souls and promise them a good afterlife, but that is only if both heads use it at the same time. If they don't use it at the same time then it is called the "Light of the Covenant" to melt whomever is bathed in the light and keep their soul from the afterlife.

Weaknesses: Poison

Full Transformation form (not my art)
Name: Tori Tori no Mi (Bird Bird fruit Model: Gumyōchō)

Fruit Appearance
Name:
Kokyū Kokyū no Mi, Breath Breath fruit

Type:
Paramicia

Fruit Appearance:
This fruit is a perfect sphere with cloud-like sirals around it's surface facing right.

Abilities:
This fruit allows the person who ate it to be able to breathe in nearly any environment. They are capable of breathing even when in a vacuum with nothing to breathe in.

Weaknesses:
Water, Cannot breathe natural(Fresh) air
Kurugath commented…
I don't know what it would look like¯\_(ツ)_/¯. So I'll add what the DF looks like later if I think of one. over a year ago
Zarthon commented…
You say that the user can breathe nearly anything right? Does that include solids and liquids? over a year ago
Kurugath commented…
Liquids yes. Solids no. over a year ago
Name: Hebi Hebi no Mi (Snake Snake fruit Model: Elephant Trunk Snake)

Type: Zoan

Fruit Appearance: The fruit is a dark red peach with spirals outlined in pink.

User Appearance: This fruit turns the user into an aquatic snake with baggy skin.

Transformation 1(Human): The user remains physically unchanged.

Transformation 2(Hybrid): The user's arms and legs lengthen by 5 feet and their neck by 8 feet. Their skin looks baggy and is covered in tiny scales. The user now has a flat snkae head. The use can't sustain this form for more than 20 minutes before their skin becomes irritated, they become slower, and weaker.

Transformation 3(Full Transformation form): The user is now a giant Elephant Snake. This form can only be sustained for 10 minutes.

Abilities: The user can spit scalding water. The user in their Hybrid and Full Transformation forms are srong enough to pulverize a mountain. The user's skin can absorb 75% damage from physical impacts. When the user is wet they become much faster and more agile.

Weaknesses: The Hybrid and Full Transformation forms can't be sustained for long due to the Elephant Trunk Snake being fully aquatic and devil fruits not working in water. When dry they are weaker and slower and can injure themselves.

Full Transformation form (The user would not be under water like the snake shown here)
Name: Hebi Hebi no Mi (Snake Snake fruit Model: Elephant Trunk Snake)

Fruit Appearan
over a year ago Draco_Phoenix said…
Here is one i haven't seen on here and i looked through the pages to make sure hear me out why this the type it is.

Sound Sound Fruit Logia (Or i'd call it a special Logia (Akinu's fruit magma magma fruit, and the Cold Cold fruit as well as Yami Yami no mi (darkness logia) I believe fall into a special category like Gasparda's fruit in move 4)

Appearance: Resembles a Peach coloration has spiral wave like design followed by being semi translucent coloration.

(The reason this becomes a logia and is not at all like the music fruit sound fruit Apoo has is because the users body become sound itself. Sound is an invisible frequency one cannot hit by normal means yet we all can produce it and nature itself does to so it is a natural force in nature)

Strengths and abilities: The user while turning themselves into sound they would likely be piratically invisible as sound you cannot see. However the user can also manipulate sound, Sonic waves like force. Sound also can at high frequencies on impact explode. Sound can be amplified to the point where it can be tangible and cause damage. High enough sound can destroy ones hearing and even to an extent explode a regular joe blows head it the frequencies is high enough. Can effect the world around it immensely. It can also make a mind go crazy. The user would be able to be as fast as the speed of sound. Can fly because moves along the sound waves, the ability to use echo location, Enhanced hearing. Someone with observation haki, Conquers and even armament would benefit with this ability it go beyond its regular levels

Awakening: This has the potential to really shape the world around it on magnitudes sound that can cause avalanches, eruptions in volcanoes, rock slides and even destroy buildings and such etc...

Weakness: Standard devil fruit weakness, being able to be hit haki. lightning and electrical attacks should as electricity does interfere with sound a lot. but also well being able to manipulate sound, Sound can also be bounced around by sound itself and crash into itself as well as can be moved by scientific objects that can move it and bend it at will. this would defiantly make the user be able to take damage. A counter Fruit Corazon Calm Calm fruit it can make a field of utter silence so removing sound would utter the sound user practically useless this definitely not able to become intangible and make sound appear.
Kurugath commented…
I like it!😁 over a year ago
Draco_Phoenix commented…
Thanks this one was one I had in mind for awhile of my few I thought of which surprised me it wasn't on here. As powerful as it is it still has considerable weaknesses as most fruits should. imagine a user say Franky having it or a mink they can already do electrical attacks they might be able to do combination. over a year ago
Kurugath commented…
You just made me think if Franky had a devil fruit and made himself into boat whould he sink or float? over a year ago
Name:
Hone Hone no Mi, Bone Bone fruit

Type:
Logia

Devil Fruit:
The fruit looks like a T-bone steak with with a long curly stem on it. It's covered in rainbow spirals.

Abilities:
The user basically has abilities kind of like if you mixed Kimimaro from Naruto with the Warhammer Titan from Attack on Titan. They can produce bone from their body make weapons, armor, coat things in bone, ect. The bones made by the user are just as strong a the their own bones and can only become augmented by Armorment Hak. The user cannot harden the bone past their own limits, but they can soften it to being nearly a fluid so that it is more manageable. The user can use the bones to lesson the effects of fire and electricity.

Note:
The user can't make or control cartilage

Weaknesses:
Anything that can break a bone, Acid, Cola,

Note:
I had the idea for this fruit so I checked to see if others did it and when I found like 8 of this same fruit I said, "screw it, It's my idea I'm doing it. I don't care if others already made a worse version of mine."
Name: Arata Arata no Mi (New New fruit)

Fruit Appearance: The fruit resembles a single cherry with a long winding stem and tied in a bow at the end. The fruit is yellow with angular spirals.

Abilities: This fruit allows the user to use the "New New Beam" Which will restore somthing to the state it was in when it was created(if it was used on a rusted car it would be as though it were straight out of the factory, but if used on a person or animal they would be restored to how they were at the moment of birth rather than conception). If the beam hits a devil fruit user or is deflected back at the user then they would be restored to how they were when they ate their fruit. To activate the beam the user must hold their hands out, crossing their middle and ring fingers, tucking their index and pinky fingers, outstretching their thumbs, and say New New Beam. There is no range to the New New Beam, it will continue until it hits something. The beam appears to be a light orange lightning bolt with a light purple corkscrew around it

Awakened: Awakening this fruit the user can now use the "New New Wave". After doing the normal hand motions if the user separates their hands quickly swinging their arms outward while yelling New New Wave, it will send out a shockwave that will affect anything it hits. The rang of the New New Wave is 60feet. It is a crinkled wave of light orange energy with light purple stripes that flows horizontally.

Weaknesses: Jewelry Bonney's Devil Fruit

I don't know if I described the hand formation very well so I also drew an example(I am not good at drawing hands)
Name: Arata Arata no Mi (New New fruit)

Fruit Appearance: The fruit resembles
Name: Dekiru Dekiru no Mi (Can Can fruit)

Fruit Appearance: This fruit looks like a purple strawberry covered in oblong clockwise spirals.

User Appearance: The user's torso is completely hollow with a hatch on the chest and a opening leading to the mouth. There is also a small hatch on the back of the user's head, but it can't fit anything larger than a baseball.

Abilities: This fruit allows the user to open a compartment in the chest to place items, the compartment can also be accessed through the mouth. The cavity is air tight and will preserve anything being held inside of the user like a sealed pressurized can. The size of the chest cavity varies depending on the user's size, if the user is 6' and 130lbs with a fit build then the cavity could hold 13 gallons of liquid. The weight of whatever is in the user's cavity affects the movements of the user. The user's torso is essentially a steel drum and will not hurt if hit or shot.

Weaknesses: Limb and head damage, explosives
over a year ago Kuro_Hyou666 said…
Name: Kifu Kifu No Mi (Chess fruit)

Fruit Appearance: A round fruit with one large swirl and squares forming the surface of the skin. The colour is merely black and white.

User's Appearance: No change

Special Ability: The concept of the Kifu Kifu No Mi follows the rules of chess. However, the Kifu Kifu No Mi has two distinct abilities.

"Master of Chess" The user spiritually forces the opponent into a game of chess, where the user can create a chessboard and chess-pieces, whereby the game follows the general rules of chess. Upon checkmate, the loser is severely weakened - every time a chess piece is taken, the recipient of said action takes a small amount of damage (think of the game of chess like how the ones in Harry Potter played out, where every action is vastly more brutal than one would normally consider) and the checkmate is essentially the final blow, which decides the outcome of the fight. There is a limit on how long each turn can take, which is 1 minute.

"Rag-Tag Army" The user can summon all of his chess pieces outside of the chess-board, whereby no game of chess is undertaken and the pieces are simply an army of stone figures that will act upon the orders of the user. Each chess piece has abilities pertaining to its rank and only the numbers that would normally be on a chessboard are summoned:

Pawns: Are equipped with swords and can attack in the largest group.

Knights: Are equipped with lances and are the fastest among the chess-pieces.

Bishops: Are constantly in prayer, which heals the other chess-pieces from any damage taken. This healing does not affect the user.

Rooks: Are moving fortresses and the other pieces can hide inside them, which is the equivalent of "castling". They are also the largest of the pieces.

Queen: The most powerful piece of all - the queen is an assassin, with the power to blend in with shadows and dark spots. Has throwing knives and shurikens for weapons.

King: The king commands all the other pieces and has no protection, aside from the other pieces. The aim is to stay safe and command the other pieces with what to do, so that the user can also fight without being impaired by having to command his pieces.

The pieces are between five feet tall (pawns) to fifty feet tall (castles).

Weaknesses: Logia, Gura Gura No Mi, kairouseki, standing water, Ishi Ishi No Mi
Kurugath commented…
Interesting, but it sounds more like Nen or psychic power from YuYu Hakusho rather than a Devil Fruit power. over a year ago
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
^ I thought Nen was from Hunter X Hunter, or do they have that in YuYu Hakusho? I haven't watched it. Yeah, well, I've been trying to come up with different ideas for DFs and it's taken a long time to actually come up with much. Long gone are my days of creating a DF or Zanpakutous in a few minutes and like twice a week. over a year ago
Zarthon commented…
I can see what Kurugath is saying, but I like the idea of a Chess fruit. With your permission I think that I could rework the fruit a bit, but since it is your fruit I don't want to mess with it unless you say it is ok. P.S. yuyu hakusho is pretty good. over a year ago
Name:
Zou Zou no Mi, Model: Grootslang

Type:
Mythical Zoan

Devil Fruit:
This fruit is the size of a peach, has hard dark green spiral covered skin, with a spike coming from each spiral's center.

Appearance:
•Human Form- In the human form the user is unchanged other than having pure bright orange eyes with no pupil.
•Human/Beast Form- In this form the user has large ears and tusks as well as having rough dark grey skin from their head to just below their pectorals where it tapers into dark green scales. The user becomes much larger than their human form and their legs become like an elephant's and on the end of each finger the user has a venomous fang-like claw. The user also has a long serpent tail.
•Beast Form- In this form the user looses their arms and legs and becomes a giant serpent with the head of an elephant. The user's mouth is full of sharp fangs and is large enough to swallow a Bilander whole. It's trunk is a third the length of it's body.

Abilities:
•Human Form- In this form the user has minor telepathic powers, but they do not carry over to the other forms.
•Human/Beast Form- In this form they have a toxic vemon that will corrode whatever it touches. This form also comes with enhanced strength and intellect.
•Beast Form- In this form the user the user is unrivalled in Strength and intelligence and gains the powers of both Armament and Observation Haki. In this form the user is imune to acids and explosives.

Weaknesses:
•The user in all forms is volnerable to eye damage.
•The user in the Human form has poor eye sight.
•In the Human/Beast form their limbs are weaker and act as easy targets.
•The user's elephant skin is susceptible to balistic attacks and imune to slashing attacks.
•The user's snake skin is susceptible to to slashing attacks and imune to balistic attacks.
•In the Human form the user if struck in the head while using their telepathy wthey will go into a perminant coma.

Misc Traits:
•In the Beast form if the user eats somthing larger that it's other forms it will be unable to turn back until they have digested whatever item was consumed.
•If the user were to consume a rumble ball then they will go into their "World Eater Form", becoming large enough to constrict and destroy the planet.
•If a person looks into the eyes of the user while in the Beast form they will see every worng thing they have ever done(like a penance stare from Ghost rider)

NOTES:
•I don't know if everyone is familiar with the Grootslang if you guys want a picture please tell me.
•A Bilander is a type of merchant ship.
•You can't bite into the fruit you must crack it open with a hammer or a big nutcracker or something.
Name: Gisei Gesei no Mi (Sacrifice Sacrifice fruit)

Fruit Appearance: This fruit resembles a hot pink Atemoya (a hybrid fruit) with 148 oblong overlaping spirals. All spirals go around the spikes of the fruit.

Abilities: This fruit allows for the user to obtain various powers, but the powers gained depend on what is sacrificed. The duration each power is active also depends on what was sacrificed, the user cannot hold 2 at once. When a power is gone the user will feel feel tired. The user can immediately offer a new sacrifice to regain a power, but the user will be 3 times as fatigued when their next power is gone. Sacrificing entails that whatever is being sacrificed will be killed(destroyed) with blades, water, or fire.

▪Object Sacrifice: The user can sacrifice objects to get items.
•A common object- The user can obtain a small vial of short term steroids.
•A rare object- The user can obtain basic weapons.
•A object of subjective value- The user can obtain magical items.

▪Animal Sacrifice: The user can sacrifice animals to obtain "Blessings".
•A rodent- The user will obtain the "Blessing of Enhanced Speed". (×4 speed)(lasts 12 minutes)
•A lizard- The user will obtain the "Blessing of Enhanced Endurance". (×6 endurance)(lasts until the user becomes fatigued)
•A serpent- The user will obtain the "Blessing of The Silver Tongue". People's choices will be infuanced by your words.(lasts 18 minutes)
•A raptor- The user will obtain the "Blessing of The Vulture". The user can consume anything.(lasts 5 minutes)
•A fowl- The user will obtain the "Blessing of Enhanced Perception". The user becomes aware of any changes in air pressure.(lasts 4 minutes)
•A ram- The user will obtain the "Blessing of The Goat". The user will become an uncontrollable goat-like creature 1 minute after the sacrifice.(lasts 3 minutes)
•A sheep- The user will obtain the "Blessing of The Night". The user can put anything to sleep by touching them.(lasts 1 minute)
•A horse- The user will obtain the "Blessing of The New Day". Their memory will be wiped of the last 24 hours.
•A beast- The user will obtain the "Blessing of Enhanced Strength". (×8 strength)(lasts5 minutes)
•An elephant- The user obtain the "Curse of Th Mournful". The user will be tormented by visions and dreams of dead and decaying elephants watching them. The behavior of the hallucinations will become more sinister over time until the user has a heart attack from stress or kills themself.

▪Humanoid Sacrifice: The user can sacrifice humanoids to obtain powers.
•A fishman- The user will gain the power to coat their skin in fire.(lasts 4 hours)
•A merfolk- The user will gain the power to see in different spectrums of light.(lasts 5 hours)
•A giant- The user will gain the power of a giant.(last 2 hours)
•A human- The user will gain the power to regenerate.(lasts 6 hours)
•A power holder- The user will gain the power of the one they killed.(lasts 12 hours)
•A hybrid- The user will gain the power to understand all languages.(lasts 47 hours)
•A sky person- The user will gain the power to walk on air.(lasts 3 hours)
•A Celebrity- The user will gain the power to make anyone who they have spoken to for a duration of 3 minutes into a newt.( lasts 1 hour)(victom will remain a newt, unless they are droped into the ocean)
•An infant- The user will gain the power to steal the kindness, virtue, morals, and innocence from a person.( lasts 30 minutes)(the person will not get their lost traits back)

▪Personal Sacrifice: The user can sacrifice loved ones to obtain wishes.
•A father- The user after the sacrifice must say, "I wish for wealth" and it shall become rich.
•A mother- The user after the sacrifice must say, "I wish for glory" and they shall obtain fame.
•A sibling- The user after the sacrifice must say, "I wish for women(or men)" and they shall become irresistible.
•A twin sibling- The user after the sacrifice must say, "I wish to be unique" and they shall gain the power of a random devil fruit in circulation.(they will be unable to use the powers of this fruit ever again)
•A grandmother- The user after the sacrifice must say, "I wish for knowledge" and they will learn how the world works(Paternal). The user after the sacrifice must say "I wish for insight" and they will learn to read people's pasts(Maternal).
•A grandfather- The user after the sacrifice must say, "I wish for wisdom" and they will become enlightened(Paternal). The user after the sacrifice must say, "I wish for experience" and they will think the they way they would if they lived an entire lifetime(Maternal).
•An aunt- The user after the sacrifice must say, "I wish for luck" and good things will come to them.
•An uncle- The user after the sacrifice must say, "I wish for influence" and they shall gain authority.
•A pet- The user after the sacrifice must say, "I wish for forgiveness" and they shall lose their powers.

▪Self Sacrifice: The user can sacrifice themselfs to help others.
•A limb- The user can restore lost limbs of others.
•An organ- The user can cure a person's illnesses.
•A cut- The user can heal someone's minor injuries.
•An eye- The user can give sight to a blind person.
•An ear- The user can allow a person deaf to hear.
•A digit- The user can heal someone's severe injuries.
•A toe- The user can restore the a cripple's legs.
•The user's life- The user can being a person back from the dead.

Awakened:
▪Blood sacrifice: The blood sacrifice is when the user cuts or stabs something and squeezes the blood out. All blood sacrifices give the user extreme strength and speed.
•Animal- Blood sacrificing an animal gives the user the power to become invulnerable.(lasts 2 minutes)
•Humaniod- Blood sacrificing a humanoid give the user the power phase through objects.(lasts 2 minutes)
•Self- Self inflicted blood sacrifices give the user an extreme adrenaline rush and coats them in a glowing red aura.(lasts 2 minutes)

Note: When sacrificing for a wish for it to work the user must look into the eyes of the sacrifice and tell them why they are being killed. Blood can be carried in vials for quick blood sacrifices, but must be less than 3 days old.

Weaknesses: Anything that tampers with memory, Religious singing, chanting, The presence any depiction of dieties, Sea water, the presence of thunder clouds.
Name: Futtõ Futtõ no Mi (Boil Boil fruit)

Fruit Appearance: This fruit resembles a dull purple pear with large overlaping spirals.

Abilities: This fruit makes the user a boil person, their bodies can boil(skin, tissue, blood, saliva, and other bodily fluids) as well as anything they touch. The user's bodily fluids will boil for 3 minutes after leaving the body. Things the user touches will continue to boil until they remove their hand from it and will cool within 5 minutes, unless they are slow boiling. Slow boiling is an ability where the user touches somthing and it heats to a boil over time, it takes 5 to 10 minutes for the object to reach a boiling heat. If the user bleeds on or spits on someone or something it will scald them. If the user becomes angry or flustered then there blood will boil and expel steam from their ears, nose or mouth. If the user's flesh boils for to long or if they reach a temperature that the user's body cannot handle it may cause damage to their skin, muscles, organs, bones, and arteries. Lightly boiling the Cerebrospinal fluid will stimulate the the user's mind and make them more rational, calm, and aware.

Weaknesses: Salt water, dirt.
Zarthon commented…
I was literally going to make the Pop Pop fruit, but then I remembered Gladius exists. over a year ago
I'm going to do a One Peice D&D with some friends and the Game master told us if we wanted DF's we could make one up and show him. I showed him this forum and asked if I could use one of these...he said no, but yesterday he saw that I was stressed and having trouble coming up with a new one(due to pressure and a deadline😓) and said that I could ask you guys for help(though I'm still not allowed to use any of my or your older one😔). PLEASE, if you have any ideas I would LOVE to hear them. I only have 14 days to give him a good one or else my character will go without one for a long time...or she might never get one.☹

P.S. The Character is a female Frilled Shark Fishman, I don't know if that matters¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Name: Rasen Rasen no Mi (Helix Helix fruit/Spiral Spiral fruit)

Fruit Appearance: This lavander fruit has six large red spirals all swurling in a differant direction and a small green pumpkin-like stem coming from the top.

User Appearance: This fruit makes the user's eye completely change, their sclara(eye whites) become a light lavender, the no longer have irises, the pupil of their eyes are now a bright green color, and they now have 3 concentric red rings in each eye.

Abilities: If the user passes their hands(or body parts) over their eyes they will remove however many rings they want from theirs eyes(maximum 6) and manipulate them in various ways.The user can harden or soften the tho make them more durable or flexable, they can also change their form and basic shape. The rings will remain in the part of the body that passed over their eyes unless they will them to move, while on skin they appear to be tatoos. The rings will be under the user's complete control until they are made material outside of the user's body. One of the stranger things this fruit can do is if the rings are on the skin the user can touch another person or object and will the rings onto them, from that point the person or object's body will be under the control of the user. The green pupil allows the user to see at see clearly in the dark. If the user blinks while the rings are out then they will dissappear instantly and reappear in the eyes, blinking resets all of the rings. This fruit will put tremendous strain on the user's head and eyes whenever it is used for around 2 years. If they use it regularly they will adjust to it so the headaches and eye pain should stop completely, but they can start again if the power is not used for an extended period of time. If the user goes blind the powers can still be used, but if the eyes are damaged or lost the powers will be gone.

Awakened: When this fruit awakens if the user is injured the rings will move from the eyes and will repare the user's body from the inside, this requires all six rings and the fruit cannot be used until the repares are complete. If the user becomes ill then they can flush the lavender from their eyes and it will enter their system and for the next 3 days will purge all diseases, viruses, infections, and toxins. While the lavender is absent from the eyes they will revert to their original appearance, the rings will be unavailable for the entire time the eyes are normal.

Weaknesses: Bright lights at night, Salt water(obviously), Staring for to long, Eating pig or goat, Eye injury or loss, Dairy products(they act as a toxin and will disturb the lavender in the eyes and may ruin the user's eyes permanently).

Note: I made this fruit, but I don't know how or if someone would modify it for Dungeons and Dragons.
Kurugath commented…
Thanks😁, I'll ask him about this one and see if he can make it work in the game, but can i get a couple more suggestions in case he says no? I wish I could have used my Rapt Rapt fruit.😔 over a year ago
Zarthon commented…
I just put up two more, but thats all I've got for now. over a year ago
Name: Unagi Unagi no Mi (Eel Eel fruit Model: Slime Eel)

Fruit Appearance: This fruit is a light blue half sphere 30cm in diameter with a smaller half sphere on the flat side that is 10cm in diameter and many angular overlaping spirals.

User Appearance: The user becomes a Hagfish.

Transformation 1(Human): In the Human form the user does not change at all.

Transformation 2(Hybrid): In this form the user the user' skin becomes coated in a thin slime, they loose their spine(but they keep all vertebrae), their skin becomes like soft leather, the user gains a tail with a fin on the end, some of the user's feathers may become obsured, and the mouth of the user is now full of sharp flat teeth.

Transformation 3(Full Transformation): The user becomes a hagfish with no discernable differance between the user and the real thing other than size.

Abilities: This fruit allows the user to secreat an adhesive and slightly toxic slime. The user in the Full Formis able to burrow inside of liveing things to kill the from the inside, they can also swim in the air(1 foot up). Due to the slime the use can escape from nearly bonds by lubricating themself. The user can consume almost anything in the Hybrid and Full Forms, the speed of the user will quadruple with each form the user enters.

Weaknesses: Salt, Fire, Heat, Sharp or bladed weapons, Armament Haki

Note: The Hagfish is not an eel technically it is a fish. Though it is a fish the user still cannot swim in water.

Full Transformation Form (The user would not be under water like the Hagfish in the photo)
Name: Unagi Unagi no Mi (Eel Eel fruit Model: Slime Eel)

Fruit Appearance: This frui
Name: Popura Popura no Mi (Poplar Poplar fruit)

Fruit Appearance: This is a bulbous misshapen orange fruit with very large connecting spirals(the begining of one spiral is the end of the one before it in the formation).

Abilities: This fruit gives one the power to turn people(humanoids) into Poplar trees by touching them. Your size determines how long it will usually take for you to convert into a tree for examle: A 6'5" 156lbs man should convert fully in just under 2 minutes. If the user's saliva touches someone that portion of them will become bark and if their blood touches someone they will petrify instantly. Petrification does not turn them into a tree only a human shaped chunk of wood and since they have no roots or anything that would keep a tree alive this will kill the Afflicted. Once the conversion has begun the only way to stop it(other than seawater) is to have the user touch them again, but the cannot reverse the effects only stop the conversion. When a person is converted their closest loved ones will instantly fall into an inescapable depression that will not subside even if the Afflicted is returned to their human form. The only way to reverse the effects is to water the tree with a stranger's tears every day for 2 years(this will only work on someone who has fully become a tree). The Converted (also called the Afflicted) are fully conscious while a tree though they cannot speak or move. The more depressed the person the faster they convert and the more hopless they feel the taller they grow. If the tree burns psychic screams of pain will be heard by all who know the Afflicted by name. If cut down the Afflicted will die and turn back to their original form. If the depressed loved ones of the Converted take their own lives then they too will become poplars, then their loved ones would fall victim to depression and this will continue as a cycle. If the Coverted is cured then their depressed loved ones will not turn into trees if they kill themselves and the depression won't spread to their loved ones.

Note: If an Afflicted is a Devil fruit user then the fruit will respawn on their own branches, if it is pick or falls from the tree then the Afflicted looses the power and can once again swim(if they are cured). If Afflicted is cured and it hasn't fallen or been picked then they will retain the power and the new fruit will rot(if it fell and was not eaten they can just pick it up and eat it again).

Weaknesses: Fire, Guns, Swords, Basically anything that can kill a human.
I HAD AN IDEA!!!!!!!!
Lazy though it may be it took a while to think of and before showing my friend I would like to know what you guys think.

Name:
Furūtsu Furūtsu no Mi, Fruit Fruit fruit

Type:
Rare Paramicia

Devil Fruit:
This fruit can spawn looking like any devil fruit regardless of they are in circulation or not.

Abilities: The only abilities of this fruit is to copy Devil Fruit powers and know who has a power. This fruit will copy the power of the any Devil Fruit within a 40 meter radius, the user will keep the power until they meet another power holder as they will automatically copy their fruit. If their are multiple Devil Fruits in the copy radius the the user can pick witch one they want to have, when this happens the power will were off after 10 hours regardless of if they meet other power holders. The user when looking at people can tell if they have fruits because they will each have a differant aura depending on their type. When a power is copied the user will know how to use the techniques of the owner of said copied fruit.

Misc:
Devil Fruit Aura Colors
•Paramicia- Purple
•Rare Paramicia- Orange
•Zoan- Green
•Ancient Zoan- Bronze
•Mythical Zoan- Blue
•Logia- White
•Awakened- Red(around the other color)
Zarthon commented…
So the...Fruit Fruit fruit... is similar to Bentham's copy copy fruit? In universe I don't know about this one. I suppose it could work in an rpg. If your crewmates have fruits then it might be annoying for them to share their fruits with with you until the next time you meet a power user. over a year ago
So I showed him these fruit and he hated mine, but I expected that😑. He did like the Hag fish and boil one(even though he told me no to the boil one before). I am going to make a poll cause I'm indecisive. Thank you for helping me with this😁.
Kurugath commented…
Well...no one in the poll sectoin helped so I went with the boil boil fruit cause i thought it would be weird to have a fishman with a Zoan DF of a differant fish than what they are. over a year ago
Guys I just made a Nen creator forum in the HxH club if you all want to check it out.😁
Name:Yoru Yoru no Mi (Nox Nox fruit)

Fruit Appearance: The fruit is a pitch black sphere that doesn't reflect any light. The spirals are unable to be seen but you can feel them when holding it. It is about the size of an heirloom tomato.

User Appearance: The user's hair and nails will turn black, their irises will also become black with a four point star in place of the pupil, and their skin will become pale white as if they only ever lived in Starlight.

Abilities: The user is capable of creating an artificial night(which i will capitalized so you know it from natural night), they control the appearance of their Night so they can change the lighting from dim to so black non could see, decide if stars are present or not, ect. This Night will be present for 12 hours after the user summons it unless they dispel it, the range of the Night is 20 miles in diameter. The user can twist the appearance of natural things within their Night, they can manipulate plants and nocturnal animals within their range can change their bodies to suit their Night best. The user is most powerful during natual night under the moon as their range is nearly limitless. The user can use their Night to interfere with people minds as well by making them hallucinate bringing up distant memories, playing on their fears, killing their hopes and dreams. When one is scared or paranoid the Night itself will prey upon them without need the user's guidance. The user can also user a power called "Roaming Dark" which is when the user conjures their Night on the palm of their hand and touches a persons head, this will cause their eyes to turn black and they will begin to panic as they are trapped within a nightmare and will be until the user releases them. If they become aware that they are under the influence of roaming night then they will be free, but their eye will remain black blinding them. After useing the Roaming Dark the user's eyes fully dim and they can't use any power for 30 minutes.

Awakened: This fruit when awakened allows the user to fuse with natural night and control the darkness, the foliage, the (nocturnal) animals, and the starlight as though they were part of the user.

Weaknesses: The Gura Gura no Mi, The Kage Kage no Mi, The loss of the moon(If the moon disappears or is destroyed the power will be nullified), If the user is knocked unconscious then it will remain daytime until they regain conciousness.

Note: The user is unable to influence the moon in any way, if they make the night so dark you cant see you hand in front of your face you can always look up and see the moon in the sky, but only the moon. The Night the user makes will never have a Moon.

Name:
Itami Itami no Mi

Devil Fruit:
The fruit is small, pink and octangular with many bumpy spirals.

Abilities:
This fruit allows the user to make anything that they make eye contact with stop feeling when the user says "Numb". The fruit can only be used on three individuals at a time. The ways to dispel the effects of this fruit are for the user consciously deactivate it, for them to lose consciousness, move from the spot they activated the power, if the influenced are doused in sea water, or if they forget the eye colors of those they have used the power on. The user must be stationary the entire time their power is in effect the most they can move is their head. When active the power will make those who are influenced lose their sense of touch and will not feel any pain regaurdless of any damage taken, they will not feel numbness either it would be like they are intangible. There is no set limit to how long the power is active it all falls on what the user does. If the user uses the power then falls asleep the power will remain active until they wake or move. The user is more susceptible to pain and their sense of touch is more sensitive than other people are, they feel nearly twice as much pain as others.

Awakened:
This power can allow the user to move relatively freely, but they can't go more than 20 feet from ALL of those influenced. If the user chooses to stay still the influenced will be aloud to go anywhere, but if they move then the 20 foot rule would activate. The user can now have six people under their power.

Weaknesses:
Conventional weapons, Being moved, Sea water, Memory loss, Pain

Misc:
•The user will no longer have visable pupils or irises so that they can never nullify their own feeling.
Name: Henko Henko no Mi (Alter Alter fruit)

Fruit Appearance: This fruit is about the size of a large apple with a smooth hard black rind that fades into a gold at the stem. There are numerous triangular spirals with small circular spirals in their centers around the fruit.

Abilities: This fruit makes the user a "Transmutation Person" allowing them to change the properties of objects they touch. To change an object's state of matter the user needs to hold both hands on the object and imagine what state they want the object to be in(states of matter: liquid, solid, gas, plasma). To change the chemical or physical properties of an object the user need only one hand on said object, with this the user could turn lead into gold effortlessly. When transmuting the user can reshape objects by concentrating on what they want it to look like. The bottoms of one's feet can also be used to transmute, though it takes much more practice than mastering transmutation with one's the hands would. If the same item is transmuted more than three times then the item will melt(if the item is already liquid it would solidify, if it is a gas....I don't know lets say it explodes) and will be unable to be changed further. The user is not able to transmute flesh if they try on an animal or even an insect the a high voltage shock would course throughout the user until they stop trying to transmute. If the user were to try transmuting the flash of a humanoid then their hands would explode severing their arms at the elbows, while the individual being changed would become a gargling bloody mass unable to die until it staves(this action would also result in the user no longer being able to change matter even with their feet). This power also gives the user "Glossary" which allows them to see what everything's core components are(essentially what everything is made up of(it is like a chemistry sheet)). The "Glossary" cannot be turned off. The user is not able to change the state of matter of a logia in elemental form as they are still a living thing. If whatever is being changed comes into contact with pure salt the the transmutation wil be cancelled completely, if a large surface like say a wood floor was being changed into gold and theer was a ring of salt on it the floor would change exceptfor the spot within the salt ring.

Awakened: Once awakened the user no longer needs to use their hands or feet they can transmute with their whole body, as well as transmute be instinct if endanger. Once something has been transmuted the user can psychically transmute all objects touching the original object as well as everything the new objects are touching and so on. If the awakend skills are used to often then all of the powers will beging to fade until the user is just a guy who can't swim and sees words everywhere.

Weaknesses: Salt water, Ballistic weapons, Melee weapons, Salt, Logia type Devil Fruits, Zoan type Devil Fruits

Name: Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon Dragon Fruit Model: Amphithere)

Fruit Appearance: This fruit has many red, purple, green, and yellow spirals that resemble oroborus around it's surface. The fruit also has two protrusions on the sides connecting the fruit to a ring with the same spirals and colors as the main body of the fruit. The fruit is the size of a grapefruit and completely hollow aide from an inch of "meat" and a half inch of rind.

User Appearance: This fruit change the user into a legless winged dragon, but unlike other Zoan types this zoan has no hybrid form it has 3 Full Transformation forms and 1 "Secret Form".

Transformation 1(Human): In this form the user has no phyical changes, but can smell lies or sense deceit.

Transformation 2(Tex): In this form the user can be 8 to 10 feet tall and about 15 feet long, they have no legs or arms only 2 feathered wings. The user's scales will be a bright purple, red or blue with a faded yellow belly and wings. The user has a beak with 4 fang-like teeth in it.

-Abilities: In this form the user can breath fire and can smell one's desires. This form is the fastest on land.

Transformation 3(Mex): In this form the user can be 5 to 10 feet tall and rpughly 40 feet long, with a 6 foot tongue. The user has two large wings covered in feathers the coloration of which are an iridescent blue-green.The scales of the user are usually a bright emerald or teal with a pale green belly. In this form if the user becomes aroused their wings will turn purple while their mane and tail feathers turn gold. The user's wing and tail feathers are as stong as steel. The user has a beak with no teeth.

-Abilities: This form allows the user to exhale a hallucinogenic gas, flicking it's tounge will ignite the gas. The user in this form is the most durable(not including the secret form).

Transformation 4(Incognito): In this form the user become extremely difficult to perceive if one does not have an open mind, but if you do you can see it quite clearly. The size of the user in this form is exactly 10 feet tall and and 20 feet long. The user's wings rather than being bird like resemble that of a lunar moth(if female) or a polyphemus moth(if male).

•Female- The user is a luminescent teal or bright glowing green color with soft lavender eyes and thin barbed horns resembling antennae. The user has no beak, but rather a long and thin mouth filled with tiny sharp teeth. The body of the user is coated with soft water resistant hairs.

-Abilities: This form allows the user to use the scales on her wings to enduce feelings of comfort or make something fall into a deep sleep. This form is the fastest in the air.

•Male: The user is a reflective bronze color with an even more reflective underbelly, brilliant jade eyes and sharp strait standing horns. Like the female is has no beak, but it has more rough and jagged teeth. The user has a tail covered in collapsible quills.

-Abilities: In this form the user is able to induce fear into anything that sees their reflection in it's scales. If one looks into it's eyes they will be unable to recall the last 21 minutes.

Weaknesses: These forms are not made for combat and the user can be beat fairly easily if fighting a skilled opponent. Their underbelly is their biggest weakpoint. They eye of the user are also an easy target do to their size. Most balistic weapons won't harm them, but refined blades and Haki will do them great harm.

Pseudo-Awakend: This transformation is akin to an awakend power, but one must have Conqueror's Haki to use it or else obtaining it is impossible

•Secret Transformation(The Grand Wyrm): In this form the user's head is 20 feet tall their ribcage is 30 feet from sternum to spine(45ft wide) and they are 70 to 80 feet long. Though the form is called The Grand Wyrm it still has wings. This form is pale white with caurse rippled skin. The face is not long like the incognito, but scrunched the mouth has a membrane of skin blocking the sides and has only 9 very shape teeth. The "wyrm" has black eye with glowing white pupils and two large prominent horns that do not break the skin. The wings are very thin and allow the user to catch air like a kite would, there are thin skin covered the bones with little to no muscle in the wings that are there to keep the black wing membranes from ripping as they catch the wind. The end of the tail has 2 bones protruding from it connecting the tail to a ring.

-Abilities: This form can only be used by those possessing Conqueror's Haki that is why it is the "Secret" form. This form is the most suited for combat it has a thick leather hide that cannot be cut, it's wings allow for swift unpredictable movements, it has jaws strong enough to crush refined steel, and it's eyes cannot be tricked. In this form the user can exhale electricity, but doing so takes all of the user's energy and will force them back into the human form. The user in this form can let out a sonic screech called the "Phere" or the voice of binding, it will incapacitate every living thing as well as shut down all technology within a 50 kilometer radius for 13 minutes(2 days for machines and electronics).

Note: The Binding Voice or The Phere is an amplification of the user's Color of the Supreme King Haki and is the greatest asset of the user when in the Grand Wyrm form.

-Weaknesses: The ring, if one hits the ring it causes immense pain, if one can break it the user will be vulnerable it all types of attack no matter how weak them may be and if one could sever the ring from the body the user would revert to the human form and could never use that form or Conqueror's Haki agian. The wings would be the best thing to start with in a fight with this form because even if there is only one tear in them the user cannot fly. If the the eyes are damaged the user will most likely exit this form so they don't harm themselves in the fight. Ripping the membranes on it's mouth with weaken the jaw and not allow it to shut. The inside of the user is the best place to attack from. The greatest weakness of this form is the flute, is a skilled player can calm the user they will fall into a slumber that can only be ended the next time they hear the same song that seranaded them.

Note: Though they may sound strong these they are not and the user would be wise to avoid combat. The only one that should be used in combat is the Grand wyrm, but even then the user would be better running from conflict

The Secret Form: Grand Wyrm.
This is my own original design do not use it!!!
Sorry if I sound like an ass, but it is I have had my creature designs stolen before.
Name: Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon Dragon Fruit Model: Amphithere)

Fruit Appearanc
Zarthon commented…
What made me make this on like this instead of 4 different models was I thought it would be cool to have a df work like a rumble ball. over a year ago
Name:
Gazõ Gazo no Mi

Type:
Paramicia

Devil Fruit:
It is a peach that has 7 swirling pink spirals on it's lavender body.

Abilities:
The fruit makes it so that the consumer can cast illusions on people. This allows them to make people see things that are not there and change how people see or how they are seen. The only prerequisite for creating an illusion is that the user must have personally seen something(anything from somthing real to a sketch) that looks like what they want others to perceive. They are able to make themselves and others appear to be whom they are not as well as hide what some objects truly are. Until one is fully acquainted with main power of the fruit they should not try to project illusions onto nothing(they should only change existing things not just make projections). If an illusion is cast on someone they will physically feel like whatever they look like, their voices well also reflect their appearance. The pure illusions that are projected onto the air will be unable to be touched, though they will sound the same way that whatever they appear to be would. The actions of the pure illusions are completely controled by the user and will disappear after 15 minutes. To deactivate the illusions the user must say "Les Invisibles deviennent la lumière éternelle", within earshot of whomever(whatever) they cast an illusion on or they can be knocked unconscious.

Awakened:
Awakening this fruit gives someone the power to trap something's true appearance in a mirror forever, if the mirror is broke the image within it is lost. The only way for someone to retrieve their appearance from the mirror is to have both it and another mirror then they must cast(put) their name into the second mirror at which time the image will fade from the fist mirror and the illusion from they person, both mirrors will become pure obsidion after the wright and the user will become aware of who freed themself.

Weaknesses:
Sea water, Psychics and Fortune tellers, Kopi Kopi no Mi

Misc:
• When someone puts their name into the mirror they get their appearance back, but lose themselves mentally.
Name: Karite Karite no Mi (Borrow Borrow fruit)

Fruit Appearance: It resembles a single green banana with hundreds of textured and angular overlapping spirals.

Abilities: This fruit makes the user into a "Borrow Person" allowing them to borrow the form of humanoids, animals, and plants with it's Changling, Skin Walker , Nymph and abilities.

▪Changling- The Changling power allows the user to change into any humanoid who they have made trust and/or care for them. To assume the form of one who the user has manipulated they need only think of said humanoid's face, they will then possess the body, voice, and speech patterns of whomever that form belonged. If the one who's appearance has been borrowed comes to distrust or stop caring about the user they will lose that form.

▪Skin Walker- The Skin Walker power allows the user to change into any animal the user is wearing the skin of. To assume the form of an animal the user need only to dawn it's pelt. This is the only power that allows for partial tranformations, this requires the user to wear the pelt and focus vigorously on what parts they want to remain unchanged. If the user does not have the skin or fur of the animal they wish to appear as then they cannot change.

▪Nymph- The Nymph power allows for the user to change into any plant in which the user has grown, loved, or tended to. To assume the form of a plant the user must think of the plant growing and flourishing. If the plant becomes sad, neglected, or dies while in the care of the user they will not be capable of taking that plant's form.

Weaknesses: Fire, Religious chants, Silver

Awakened: The user can use deformed demonic variants of humanoids, animals and plants with it's Doppelgänger, Pishacha, and Yakshis abilities.

▪Doppelgänger- The Doppelgänger power allows the user to change into a demonic version of a humanoid whom they feared and/or hated by. To assume the form of a demonic(evil, malformed, physical changed, ect.) The user must think of the moment in which they instilled fear or hate into whomever's form they want. If a humanoid no longer fears or lets go of their hatred the user can't take their form.

▪Pishacha- The Pishacha power allows the user to change into a demonic version any animal in which the user has consumed the raw flesh of. To assume the form of a demonic animal they need only think of the taste of it's blood and flesh. If the user feels for or takes pity on an animal they can't use this power and if the y forget the taste of an animal's meat they can't assume that specific form.

▪Yakshis- The Yakshis power allows the user to change into a demonic version of any plant they have harmed with the intent of being malicious. To assume the form of a demonic plant the user must recall the precise why in which they torchured the plant. If the user feels guilt for harming the plants they can't use the power and plant flourishes they can't use it's form.

Weaknesses: Fire, Religious chants, Silver, Lucky items
About a month ago I made an Anceint Zoan Devil Fruit Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon Dragon Fruit Model: Pachycephalosaurus). I just caught up in the manga and saw that around the same time Oda had that idea too, rather than leaving mine up I deleted it cause I was sure he had the idea first. I want my Devil fruits to be original with my ideas and not copy others(especially Oda), if he uses a DF like one of mine I want to know I had the idea first and with this one the chapter introducing Ulti(the one with the fruit) came out around the time I posted my fruit so it was obvious that he had it a while before me.
Kurugath commented…
I am still behind by a lot😑. Sorry about your fruit. I don't think Oda will ever use one of my crap ideas☹. over a year ago
I am going to come up with something new(and better) soon to replace that fruit.
Name:
Hiezu Hiezu no Mi

Alt name:
Kumo Kumo no Mi

Type:
Logia

Devil Fruit:
A pearl colored fruit with swirls and spirals randomly place around it.

Abilities:
This fruit turns the one who eats it into a cloud person, allowing them to create control and become clouds. They can manipulate any natural cloud regaurless of what kind of cloud it is, this includes mist, fog, and all the stange clouds in skypia(as long a they can occur naturally). If the user takes in to much water vapor while in cloud form they will need to "rain" or else they will be to heavy to move.

Weaknesses:
Water/water vapor(large amounts), Haki

Misc:
•The user should always rain if they need to, because if it gets too cold they might snow and if they wait to long to rain or snow it will become hail instead. Snowing and especially hailing is uncomfortable for the user in their human form, if they need to snow or hail they should do it in cloud form. NEVER rain in human form after accumulating an abundance of static(any electricity) or else there will be lightning. One should just rain in cloud form.
Name: Zou Zou no Mi (Elephant Elephant fruit Model: Naitamie-Norida Elephant)

Type: Ancient Zoan

Fruit Appearance: It is a medium sized somewhat egg shaped fruit. The top half of the fruit is green with many small spirals, the bottom is blue with many large spirals, and the center of the fruit is a dull steel color with medium sized overlaping spirals. There is a long thin stem on the apex of the fruit.

User Appearance: This fruit turn the user into a giant elephant with double jointed legs.

Transformation 1(Human Form): The human form remain completely unchanged from the user's typical appearance.

Transformation 2(Hybrid Form): In the hybrid form the user becomes much larger and their skin become rough. Both of the user's arms and legs will have an extra knee and elbow, the user will grow a med length trunk, the user will have large elephant-like feet, and dull sunken eyes.

Transformation 3(Full Transformation form): In this form the user is one fourth of the size of the real Zunesha(unless they are a giant than they are two fourths). The user is now giant wrinkled double jointed elephant.

Abilities: The user is able to speak telepathically with anyone that they know personally. They with have a near impenetrable hide in the full form unless they are over 50 then their skin will be weak and paper like. The user's eye sight will improve dramatically allowing them to see far away things in exteme clarity and detail. The physical strength of the user is ramped up too as it usually is in most Zoan type Devil Fruits.

Weaknesses: Edged weapons, High powered balistic weapons
Name: Ondo Ondo no Mi (Temperature Temperature fruit)

Fruit Appearance: The fruit is small and bulbous with hundreds of small blue and red spirals.

Abilities: This devil fruit allows the user to change the body temperature of any living thing they touch. They can make a person/animal so hot that they cook from the inside out or so cold the freeze solid. The user has internal or external temp they are niether hot nor cold. The user can control other's temp. to the exact degrees they want. The temperature of the person affected might stablize given enough time, this is unlikely, but if it happens there may be lingering problems from having been changed.
Name: Tori Tori no mi (Bird Bird fruit Model: Gambel's Quail)

Fruit Appearance: This fruit a lime colored dodecahedron every, flat side is a large tightly coiled spiral.

User Appearance: This fruit allows the user to become a small Southwestern American bird.

Transformation 1(Human): In this form the user has no special characteristics.

Transformation 2(Hybrid): In this form the user the user has no hair only feathers. If the user is a male he will have a large comma shaped crest on their heads while the female has a small one. They will have sharp talons, a beak, and their arms will become wings. The user will be much smaller in this form.

Transformation 3(Full Transformation form): They look like a slightly large Gambel's Quail.

Abilities: The user can fly(only about10 feet up), but will not go far. The user will have complete awareness of everything within a 16 yard radius, they will be able to sense the locations of things they are unable to physically see. The user can further sharpen their claws and beaks for even better defensive capabilities, but doing so will make their teeth and nails sharp. If male showing off their feathers and crest will attract females(of their race not female quails).

Weaknesses: Anything that can easily kill a bird.
over a year ago g1ll3s said…
Tōkei Tōkei no mi ( stat stat fruit )

Appearances: The fruit looks like a bright green blueberry with instead of the usual swirl pattern it has arrows pointing to different directions

Abilities: The user can see the stats of object and living beings.
This includes the ability to see whether a person is fast if his defensive capabilities or attacking capabilities are high.
But for objects it’s a bit different, the user can see the usage of this object and it’s breaking point. (only for object the user can’t see the breaking point for living beings.)
Meaning that the user can see where and how hard he needs do punch a rock for it to break.
The user always sees the stats of everything and he can’t turn it off, meaning that the user must have a strong will and strong mental capabilities.
Otherwise the user would probably go insane.
The user can also boost stats of living .
The boost works (without any training or enhancing the users strength and control over the fruit) for approximately 2 hours.
If the users will is strong enough the user can extend or shorten the length of the boost.
If the user is boosting other people or himself withing a short time frame too much his the user will start feeling like all the strength is disappearing out of his body and pass out.
When the user is unconscious all the given boost will stay active for the original time of the boost.
If a person receives too much boosts on one stat withing a too short time frame after the boost is done that stat will be permanently lessened.
But if there is enough space between received boosts the person can have as many as the user gives.

Weaknesses: the user is unable to swim.
The user is unable to turn of the ability to see stats so he will always see the stats of everything.
If the user boost too much within a short time period the user will pass out.

Sea prism stone: When touching sea prism stone all active boosts will remain.
When touching sea prism stone the user is unable to see stats of anything.
Techniques:
Plus point: the user gives a boost to himself or another living being.
Minus point: the user gives a negative boost to himself or another living being.
Breaking point: the user hits the breaking point of an object causing the object to break.
Dying breath: the user boosts all of his stats but this will take years of the users life, this takes for every 10 minutes 1 year of his life.

Zarthon commented…
I like this fruit idea! over a year ago
over a year ago TonyTonyChoppa said…
Name: Blood Blood Fruit
Weakness: Swords, Water, and Guns
User is able to move blood create blood and stop blood from flowing in the human body
Attacks: Blood Ball, Blood Floor, Blood Barrier, Blood Harden
Name: Blood Blood Fruit 
Weakness: Swords, Water, and Guns
User is able to move blood create blood
over a year ago Lolo-Desu said…
Devil Fruit: Neko-Neko no Mi (Model Manticore)

Appearance: Hybrid and Full Transformation forms of the Manticore

Abilities: The user gains the usually physical enhancements of Zoans but a bit stronger than usual since it's a Mythical. The user will get wings and a scorpion tail which has a highly dangerous poison, though through training, the user can alter the poison to give different effects instead of just the normal slow death. The user can also shoot spikes from the tail that can be coated in a small amount of poison, (but before awakening it's only a limited amount per day). The user will also be able to talk to animals.

Weakness: Manticores are for some reason weak to elephants, so anyone with a Zou-Zou no Mi of any model will instantly be stronger (poison can't affect Elephant or Zou-Zou no Mi users, Elephant tusks are almost like kryptonite, though they only effect the user on impact/physical contact, not just by being in the area). The spikes can't automatically shoot threw hard materials, like Iron and stuff like that (until it's trained, like how Zoro learned to cut steel). Also getting past the scorpion tail's exoskeleton and hitting the tail directly could do serious damage to the user.

Awakening: The user gains partial transformations and is over all more powerful in every aspect of the Fruit. The user gains limitless spikes (as mentioned earlier). All poisons learned by the user become stronger in their effects. The user gains the ability to create very power winds and gusts with their wings (enough to make tornados and knock down buildings).

Name: Ishiku Ishiku no Mi (Mason Mason fruit)

Fruit Appearance: This is a blue fruit is relatively the size of of a baseball and with spirals reassembling pinwheels on it.

Appearance: This fruit will make anyone who eats it grow a grey or white beard that reaches past the user's sternum. This will happen regaurdless of age or sex and shaving the beard is nye-impossible.

Abilities: This fruit grants the user the power to create Golems(constructs).The golem can be made of any non-organic material. To give life to a construct the user must touch it and give it a name, invoking the name will call it as well as deactivate it. The construct will follow any order it is givin to the letter, so one must be precise with their commands. The only person who can give an order is the creator. If the user is unable to verbally give a command then the golem will do nothing or continue with it's previous task. A construct can be tricked into following the oders of someone who looks and sounds like the user. The user can only make 3 at one time. Until an order is canceled the construct will never stop fulfilling it. To kill or destroy a construct is impossible, though they can be slowed or stopped by tricking them into getting stuck in a place they cannot escape from. Soaking a golem in salt water will forcefully deactivate it and temporarily disable the user.

User Weaknesses: Salt water, Anything that can kill a human

Golem/Construct Weaknesses: Salt water, Mane Mane no Mi

Name: Odei Odei no Mi (Sludge Sludge fruit)

Type: Special Paramicia

Abilities: The user can turn into and control slime 9only able to control the slime they produce). The fruit is like the weaker version of the Mochi Mochi no Mi, as it's softer and doesn't harden (by choice) as easily. Over time, the user can make different kinds of sludges and slimes that can have different effects (the user has to highly concentrate on making these slimes), this aspect of the fruit would most likely work best for a poison user or a doctor. The user can stretch (again similar to the Mochi Mochi no Mi)

Weaknesses: Extreme cold is a huge weakness for the user of this fruit as they freeze and become colder than normal. Water, Sand, and Mud can also make the user and user's slime heavier and makes it harder for the user to maneuver or move their slime. Also it is a Paramicia, not a logia, so like the Mochi Mochi no Mi the user has to make the conscious choice of turning into slime.

Awakening: The user can like normal Awakenings can turn her surroundings into slime and then from there control the slime. The user's special slimes that they developed are stronger in their effects. It is also easier for the user to make special slimes.
Zarthon commented…
This one sounds a little bit like Treble's fruit, though I can't recall it's name. over a year ago
Lolo-Desu commented…
Zarthon, it would be like that but essentially the better version of that, similar to how the Magu Magu no Mi is the better version to the Mera Mera no Mi (also I was called Beta Beta no Mi I think) over a year ago
Name: Hito Hito no Mi (Model Devil)

Appearance: The user can turn into a Devil, they gain wings, a tail, horns, hooves, fangs, claws, red scale-ly skin, they grow taller, become buffer, and just look more demonic over all. For the hybrid form, the user's skin becomes more red in color, smaller fangs come out, as do the claws, smaller wings sprout and a little version of the tail is there too, they still look mostly human in the hybrid form over all. This Zoan is one of few where the full transformation is stronger than the Hybrid state.

Abilities: The user is a full on pyromancer, being able to produce and control fire on the level of the Mera Mera no Mi. The user also has the ability to melt rocks and the earth beneath them and control the lava it produces (though it is only the lava his flames make). The user can also take control of people with very weak will power. The user can also drastically change the temperature of their surroundings.

Weaknesses: The user would be rather weak to ice and water as none of that would exist in Hell. The user would also be weak to the user of the Pica Pica no Mi (current user Admiral Kizaru), or other Mythical Zoan user's that user divine powers, like Sengoku who has the Hito Hito no Mi: Model Buddha or even Kaido's fruit (if you read the manga and know the mythology that inspired it, you'll get what I mean)

Awakening; The user's abilities become over all more powerful. They also gain the ability to scorch the earth and turn it into a hellish landscape in which they can control almost completely. Though the user becomes even weaker to divine Mythical Zoan users.
Zarthon commented…
Did you know that in the Divine Comedy it says that Satan is trapped in ice up to his waste in the last ring of hell and that there is another ring of severe cold. I like your fruit idea I just thought this was a fun fact😁. It's also good to see another person posting here. over a year ago
Lolo-Desu commented…
That's really awesome, I didn't know that. And I'm happy to be posting on here too, it's really fun :) over a year ago
Zarthon commented…
Great😁! The name of the group is "One Peice: Devil Fruits", and the picture for the group is the Kage Kage no Mi. over a year ago
Name: Mecha Mecha no Mi

Abilities: The user can create machines and other types of mechanisms out of close by metals. This fruit would be the middle ground between Kid's and Bullet's fruits. The user has to make something mechanical, the user cannot simply just make a sword for example. The sword would have to some type(s) of mechanisms, because of this most of the weapons will be bulky so it's not a good stealth ability.

Weaknesses: Heat, fire, and lava are all huge weaknesses for this fruit as they can just melt the metal. Also this fruit is pretty useless when this is no metal available for the user to manipulate.

Awakening: The user will be able to forge even rocks, wood, and other materials (with in "reason") into their machines. Essentially being able to make golems.
Name: Saido Saido no Mi (Again Again fruit)

Fruit Appearance: I don't know I wll edit and add what it looks like when I think of it.

Abilities: This fruit allows the user to go back 2 minutes before they die and change what they do so that they can survive. The power can only be activated if the user is killed, if they commited suicide or died of natural causes they will not get to respawn. The affects of using this power is a pseudo-immorality, but every time the user dies and starts over their mind becomes less stable. If after they start over the user dies again within the allotted 2 minutes they have, then there will be no respawn.

Weaknesses: Time, Suicide, Illness
over a year ago KaigoKenkoNAMA said…
Hatei-Hatie no mi (Hate-Hate Fruit)

Weakness: Love-Love Fruit, Ranged attacks

Strength: Hard Surfaces

Type: Mythical Zoan (Lion)

Appearence: Gives the user one red eye thats constantly crying and the user can malipulate the tears and also reflexes are boosted to the point where its extremely hard to hit the user.

1st Transformation: Eye Glows red reflexes increase

2nd Transformation: Face cracks like glass and tears of blood spread throughout the eyes

3rd transformation: Users body cracks like glass and gets blackish red tear stains going all the way down the body and user takes on a Lion-Tengu type body form

User Info

Name : Kaiko

Height : 6'3

weight : 143LBS

Muscel build : Slim

Rank / occupation : Crewmate of the Black Legion

Specialty: Dodging,Evading and Running away

Bounty : 90000000000000 ri

Nick name : The Unkillable

Fruits consumed : Hate-Hate Fruit (By choice, didnt know what it was)

Weapon(s) : Hate-Hate Fruit powers, Sun Sword (After Timeskip)

Ship : The Incognito

Stats :

Strength : 50

Stamina : 7000

Speed : 8000

Agilty : 100000

swrodsmanship : 0

Durabilty : 10

endurance : 20

hand to hand : 0
over a year ago tsubishi said…
fruit: prazma
power: it gives the user to control the plasma in there body and turn it into a solid outside of their body. the user can shoot the plasma in tiny bullets and or just attack with it
look: the users body would become a cosmic blue and they would grow wings on their back that are able to fly