One Tree Hill Where Our Dreams Comes True :)

elinochka posted on Dec 26, 2008 at 10:36PM
So yeah i was thinking maybe we all can share some dreams that we want to become true(even though we know its impossible)
I will share my first dream:
Leyton marries and have twins
Jake comes back and date Brooke(cause she wants a baby right?)
Naley had more drama
i married to Jensen Ackles

One Tree Hill 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Laurra said…
leyton married >>> baby is ok! complications in the pregnancy get sorted! both fine!

brooke with julian ... adopts sam and new baby.

more naley/haley >>> less jamie!

i rule the world MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! ... heyy then i marry any fitty i want! >> like edward cullen! <3 lol
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
Bringing Whitey back :) i love whitey
Leyton gets married
LESS JAMIE
New Storyline for Nathan
over a year ago mollyx365 said…
Jake comes back & Jeyton gets married and has twins.
Brucas gets back together & gets married and have a girl.
Much more Naley hotnesss.
Nikki comes back & Dan kills her
and Dan becomes president!! MWAHAHAAH!

My dream OTH :D
over a year ago elinochka said…
^^ kool!!well i wish some more like Dan and Deb comes bac and have a baby!!Brooke dies and everybody happy!!Chris Keller falls in love with Peyton and kidnaps her!!!Then Lucas shoots himselfand dies!!Suddenly Peyton falls for Chris Keller...well Haley kicks Nathans ass and go out with Skillz..
over a year ago elinochka said…
Haha i am evil
over a year ago Laurra said…
ooh i like that idea molly - dan president ... goody! :)
over a year ago kristine95 said…
jake coming back and ruin leytons wedding and then JEYTON are getting married! and at the same time I'M getting married to Dean/Jensen and Cat are getting married to Sam/Jared ;D <3
over a year ago ElliesOwner said…
I agree with Leyton4ever, I would love for Whitey to come back. I'd also like Karen and Andy to return.

I would, also, love for Jeyton to reunite and have babies and raise Jenny in a stable loving environment. I'd like for Peyton to rule the record label world and sign Jake.

I'd like for Brooke and Lucas to get back together and have a family and be awesome Godparents to Jamie and have Sunday brunch with Jeyton and Naley in a happy harmony world. I'd love for Brooke and Lucas to love and learn together.

Nathan and Haley, obviousely, together forever. I'd love for Haley and Nathan to stay in Tree Hill, with Haley teaching and Nathan coaching and not be globe trotters. I think a Baby Girl would totally complete their family.

Really I'd like less drama and just happy bliss.
over a year ago Eryn6232150 said…
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
I would love for Lucas and Peyton to come back!

I would love to get rid of Dan!

last edited over a year ago