One Tree Hill About the banner/icon change

backtoblack posted on Sep 13, 2009 at 08:27PM
So obviously this spot will never have a new banner or icon.People just don't seem to be able to respect the other's choise or just can't put up with the fact that their favourite is not winning.
But I'm done trying to do anything for this spot anymore.If you,guys like it the way it is,then keep it.;)

One Tree Hill 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
i am going to take over and organize this so it will be better first thing i am making sure that their will be no couples in any of the banners sense that was the issue
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
I'm sorry Terra but that isn't your decision to make. I'm sick and tired of people not doing things fair. I was winning fair and fucking square and it's bullshit that i get screwed over because of immaturity.
I know Holly but i want the banner change and it wasn't fair to you or S that things got out of hand and i wanted to something about it and i understand you being upset you have every right to be.
It's cool Terra, i made another pick after messaging papa. I get what you're saying, and i understand that we all want the banner changed, but honestly how is it fair for my banner to get left out when it was winning? People can flag the picks all they want, it doesn't change who wins.
And I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a bitch but I'm taking charge. I'm not going to just sit here and let people cheat. {I know that's not the best way to describe it but it's the closest to what's going on.}
you don't sound like a bitch at all and i am with you on the banner change i want a new one oh when you send the message make sure to include the motto we chose
lol oops! Which motto won i forget.
Theirs only one tree hill and it's your home
Okay, I'm gonna use this forum to try and keep track of what's going on!

New motto: There is only one Tree Hill, and it's your home. Won by 52%
link

Icon: #1 is currently winning with 49%
link

Banner: At the moment it is tied.
link

I'm gonna try to keep an eye on the banner pick and update this so that if the pick does get deleted prematurely, we know which was winning.
yeah we will hopefully it won't this time but their are some immature cheaters at this spot so who knows
At the moment:

Banner #1: 45%
Banner #2: 55%

I'm pretty certain that the icon pick is staying the same so unless i see that something drastic has happened with the votes, i won't update it each time i update the banner percentages.
over a year ago loves-oth said…
i know you are sick of the cheating but don't you think it's weird how s's banner was winning for like 4 or 5 days then in one day 100 more fans picked and your banner was suddenly winning? it didn't make sense
over a year ago loves-oth said…
btw i think you are offline so right now

banner 1: 52
banner 2: 48
btw i think you are offline so right now

banner 1: 52
banner 2: 48
over a year ago othobsessed92 said…
wow this is soo lame...i was here yesterday and the picks were just about as they were now and in just 24 hours its all gone crazy! god people can be so lame sometimes!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago othobsessed92 said…
new stats for the banner pick:

63 fans picked:
Banner #1
54%
Banner #2
46%
last edited over a year ago
meh
You know what i find weird? You trying to find ways to make me lose. Along with some other people who i never thought would do something like that.

Here's an image for everyone:

I guess now i know why some of you wanted to start over. But i guess since that didn't happen, cheating is the way to go huh?
You know what i find weird? You trying to find ways to make me lose. Along with some other people who
And then there is this.
And then there is this.
over a year ago backtoblack said…
Oh God, I can't believe people actually put so much effort only to make some banner win on some fan spot.lol It's freaking pathetic.
You,guys should really find some more important things in your life.
over a year ago ritergrl said…
FFS! We've already PROVED that we didn't cheat OK!
exactly we did not cheat for the banners and that really isn't proof and some of us were not their
over a year ago laughingGrl said…
umm im confused?? the banner nd icon we have now won rite? cuz i don't know where the picks or anything. haha.
umm im confused?? the banner nd icon we have now won rite? cuz i don't know where the picks or anythi
over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
Holly i cant believe you brought that back up!
you fucking know we didnt cheat!
we said from the start if you banner won we would complain like hell and people would regret it and guess what?
WE are complaining and people DO regret it!