Paranormal State What makes you interested in the paranormal?

froggy_0202 posted on Jan 13, 2008 at 05:51AM
Is it the mystery? The unknown aspect? Have you had experiences with the paranormal?

I had experiences with the paranormal from a very early age, and I guess that just carried on in me as I grew up. I still continue to have experiences off and on, and I am interested in anything that attempts to shed light on the unknown. :)

Paranormal State 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago blcknwhtenred said…
Hey Froggy! Well, its the mystery and the unknown aspect of it all. I have had experiences in my current house and in my old house down in Mississippi. None malicious thankfully.
over a year ago froggy_0202 said…
That's good. I've felt some very ominous presences but nothing has really hurt me too bad. I've been touched once and scratched once but - nothing serious.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tennisgirl said…
probably the mystery.i just feel like some one is there behind me when there is nothing there. its a really strange feeling.
over a year ago froggy_0202 said…
I know how that is!
over a year ago camaro68lover said…
I suppose I've always been interested in the paranormal...but recently this year I lost my brother..not meaning to whine or carry on, but its hard getting past losing someone your close to....family...losing him sparked my interest, a little stronger in the paranormal...Have only had a few paranormal episodes in my past...yes, can be very scarry to put it mildly, lol :)
over a year ago Wheezyfan said…
my own experiences..
over a year ago VOIDcollective said…
After I stayed at this hotel I started to believe...

link

After I stayed at this hotel I started to believe...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2130389937/
over a year ago PucksLady said…
smile
Well the mystery definitely contributes to it, but....I've had some scary experiences at my home, and no one in my family believes me, so asking for help is out of the question...I've been grabbed, hit, things of mine go missing, I even have unexplained scratches and bruises. I'm a very clumsy person, so at first I thought, "Meh, just souvenirs from my many falls," but as I got more and more of them, I began to wonder...I mean, I fall a lot, but not that much. I also get scratches all over me, even under my clothes. I'm really freaked out, but I don't know who to turn to. Omg I'm sorry, I didn't mean to turn my answer into my life story. So, yeah. That's what got me into the paranormal, and Paranormal State.
over a year ago jblum62171 said…
I’ve been interested in paranormal since I was in high school plus I had a few experiences myself when I was younger and in my early 20s.
over a year ago jblum62171 said…
I love your show very much. I watch it all the time.