Pokémon When I Was Normel

spyrofansxc posted on Jul 19, 2011 at 06:46PM
its is the first timee i ever did a story like this and sorry if i miss spell. So in joy
-----------------------------------------­---­---­
i remember as if it could of happen yestorday. the day my life and the way I think would change
it started the first day i became a trainner. As the sun rose, I slept in. Mother walk in with a plate of breakfist, (As kind as she was
her ations wheren t EVER). Noticing that i stell
lainning in bed, she does what youd think that would be.....urgh, crude. she starts if she catchs me asleep. Well rememberthe plate of breakfist , no it a plate of 5 pancakes and 2 glass cup of milk and water. So i guessyour thinking wow water. But instead she shuke me awake lightly. Form a dase and the smell of fresh pancakes to help wake up. Do you know what day it is, asked my mother. it took me a sec to anwer her because of a face full of pancakes. Reaching for the water to help wash down the pancakes. no i don t what day is it. It's the 16 of may, your 10th birthday. So I woke you up early. thats right the day I start my trave around the regon with a pokemon of my oun. that is correct and dont to forget to go to Prof. Oak, she inclueded. Also do you know which pokemon to choose form. Yes mother, I wished youd call me mom insted of mother, yes mom. Thank you. After eatting i quickly ran to oak's lab. out of breath but not spirit i was the first here (thanks to my mom) i openned the door.
HELLO, hello, KUBOOM. In my head it was oaks faild thing that he does which meent that he could be in the lab or the
back yark with dagonites hyper beam.
scared i walk in the lab seenning oak on the gound out cold,
smoke, and two of the three pokemon atacking the other one. the smoke cleard and i could see that it was Bulbasaur and
Squirtle atacking Charmander. Quickly jumbing and grabing chatmander Then getting behind cover. Charmander was so scared
that it would ran tothe corner of the desk after i that it go.
Prof. Oaks dagonite had walked in and hade seen the mess that
Bulbasaur and Squirtle where making of the lab. I looked up to that dragonite quickly grabbing the two trouble makes and looking for the three poke' ballsafter that mess ws cleard up dragonite saw me then starded looking for charmander. i looked down and seening charmander stell in the corner tring
to hind, i reached out to the poor scared thing to find that charmaneder was going to bite my hind but instead ran and hagging it. i pick it up dragonite hade seen that i was holding charmander. She walked to me with charmanders poke' ball and handed it to me. I forgot to tell you that dragonite is a female. After all that dragonite pick up Prof. Oak and shake him awake. WHAT what happend.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
ok thats chpt one and i hope you injoy it and read what happenps next charpter
last edited on Jul 20, 2011 at 07:38PM

Pokémon No replies