Pokémon Pokemon Trainer Academy: The Opposite Dimension (the movie)

hikari_hiwatari posted on Oct 23, 2012 at 06:24AM
This is only for people who joined Pokemon Academy

it's been 2 monthes since Bruce has disturbed the school since then everything has been quite peaceful but then Bruce plans to send some people to the opposite dimension

(I couldn't think of anymore anyone wanna add something to that please tell me I think it will help very much oh and please do this for your characters opposite self)

I'll do mine as an example

Name: Hikari Serene Angel Mokotim
Nickname: Death Angel
Personality: tough, loud, doesn't have a temper, never studders, not funny, a bully, enjoys beating people up
Appearance: link
Teacher or Student: Student (yes people students are still students and teachers are still Teachers)
Home Town & Region: Electro city
Poke-party:
Blackfang/Arcanine/Lvl 50/M/Abandont (likes to Abandon people)
Sour Apple/Pikachu/Lvl 60/F/Tough
Henry/Warturtle/Lvl 70/M/Weak
Baily/Vulpix/Lvl 20/F/Loud
Blake/Flareon/Lvl 14/Scared Easily
Bio: Hikari is really tough and she will not be afraid to beat you up if you mess with her then you better be sorry it's not her temper she just likes to beat people up she hates everyone easily especially her pokemon because she thinks their pathetic and she doesn't call people by their names she calls them names of what they are like coward or loser or whimp or something she NEVER does that also she is the top dog of the school so unless you have the courage to face her and say something in her face then you better watch what you say also she mostly hates Draco but she doesn't care about him much
Other Info: she hates her mother and she doesn't believe in love she's also emo

so please make sure you make your characters opposite self before we can start the rp!
last edited on Oct 24, 2012 at 01:01AM

Pokémon 968 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...