Pokémon Pokemon RP: Legendary pursuit!

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 02, 2014 at 12:29AM
NOTE: You don't have to be a legendary, but if you want a normal Pokemon and a legendary, you can only have one legendary. That's fair enough.

Make yo own god damn chara forms!

I'm gonna be a male Espeon named Cri and Darkrai. BTW Cri is level 60.

REMINDER: Your Pokemon can only use a certain move only if it is a possible move that they can learn! For example: Cresselia can't learn Sing, so don't make it use Sing!

Darkrai is gathering other Pokemon and Cri's team to banish the hatred and all of the rampage in the Pokemon world. This is basically a new goal for Darkrai, and he will take more steps to achieve it. Shaymin also joins along!

Next plot: Unknown
last edited on Nov 09, 2014 at 05:47AM

Pokémon 345 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 345

over a year ago piplupfan1 said…
''What do you think'' said cresselia ''To get rid of you''
over a year ago alexischaos2004 said…
"..... That won't happen. I never caused any harm to anyone, so what have I ever done to anger you?" Darkrai growled, charging up an upcoming Shadow Ball.
(Anyone alive? .o.)
Cresselia said ''You do wan't to harm pokemon and people'' then cresselia used sing
last edited over a year ago
"No I don't." Darkrai tried his best to avoid the singing. (Can Cresselia even learn Sing? I'll double check her moves)
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(I'm back! Sorry, my computer isn't working right and I'm in a lot of other RPs XP)
Rhodes ran over to Cri and Toothless (wherever they are XD) and demanded, "What's going on? I heard an explosion!"
(Cresselia can't learn Sing by any way. You must have her use a move she can learn)

Cri turned to Rhodes "Cresselia is trying to rid Darkrai. Even though Darkrai did nothing to harm anyone..." He explained to Rhodes, still watching Cresselia and Darkrai.
Rhodes glanced up at the battling Pokemon. "Where the heck did they come from... ? I don't imagine legendaries are a common sight around here."
"Darkrai was never seen for about 3,000 years. I guess this time is the last time we ever see him just so he can finish the deal with Cresselia." Cri thought about the whole thing, and kept watching the two legendaries.
Rhodes watched as well. I have a bad feeling about this, he thought.
" Darkrai, he cares about us. Cresselia on the other hand, has no care about us and she never cares if she destroys anything that belong to us. Like territory and homes. All she cares about is ridding Darkrai." Cri looked down at the ground, wishing the battling would end.
"How do you know all this?" Rhodes asked him.
"I hear the same thing from the humans." Cri answered.
Toothless Final'y woke up ''Sorry guys did i miss much?
Cresselia used hyper beam on Darkrai
Toothless said ''Can someone tell me whats going on?
Darkrai quickly moved out of the way of the move, then charging up a small ball of dark energy, then he hit Cresselia with it. The move he used was Shadow Ball.

"Cresselia can't use Hyper Beam, can it...?" Cri asked, he was puzzled if Cresselia was able to use that much power.

(Cresselia can actually learn Hyper Beam, so your good, Piplupfan.)
piplupfan1 commented…
thanks over a year ago
Toothless said''If you need help you can always ask me''
Cresselia said ''I am shocked that anyone like you could get friends Darkriai''
Rhodes continued to watch the battle with surprise and intrigue. So far, he wasn't rooting for anyone in particular.
A pokemon then jumped on Rhodes ''Sorry'' it said then it used dragon pulse on Cresselia then went down a hole and then said ''Come on or do you want to be hurt or worse by a psychopath pokemon''
"What the- Watch where you're going!" Rhodes snarled, mouth heating up and ready for a Flamethrower. "Give me a reason I should follow you," he insisted.
"....." Darkrai didn't follow the others, instead he fled off.

"What was that all about?" Cri frowned, he expected a much more intense battle between the two legendaries.
The thing said ''You want to play with a psychopath pokemon then doggy oh how cute woof woof'' it said to Rhodes
Cri looked over at the Pokemon "I wouldn't taunt him like that if I were you." Of course, the Espeon was just being sarcastic.
The thing said''So are you coming or not?
Toothless said'' I think you can not get Rhodes to come''
Rhodes growled, "I'll come, but I've got my eye on you. Oh, and continue with the taunting, and you're dead, tough guy." With that, he followed the Pokemon down the hole.
" I'm staying up here. I think Darkrai might come back, or Cresselia is going to attack.Who knows what's gonna happen?" Cri patrolled the area, looking around for any danger.
The pokemon said''Oh I am sorry i forgot to tell you about me I am Latias and I am not a guy thank you very mutch here have this rover'' she gave Rhodes a bit of meat.
Rhodes sniffed at the meat cautiously before eating it. He was tempted to refuse- he could get his own food- but this was a legendary, and no matter how obnoxious she seemed, he didn't dare refuse her. "Yes, you conveniently left that out. And what's going on here anyway?"
Cri kept looking around the area, until a dark figure swooped above him very quickly. He couldn't quite make it out, until it stopped. It had a red crest and white hair on its head. It was Darkrai, again. "Darkrai, you need to leave. Cresselia is on a huge rampage and you need to escape from here for your own good." The Espeon warned Darkrai.

Darkrai shook his head, as a no. ".... I will not leave. Cresselia will not beat me no matter how many times she attacks me." He said with a quiet tone, Darkrai wouldn't dare give up on his fellow friends; or Pokemon and people.
Latias said"its a long story but I'll tell you,One day there was a girl she was mean a bully and hurt pokemon so darkcri went to girl and said to stop being so mean the rest I don't know but cresselia with a black heart is trying to get rid of the poor thing so pokemon like me try to stop her".
Rhodes pushed back his disbelief. This was a legendary, he assured himself, and a Psychic type at that. "Okay. I'll take your word for it," he conceded.
Toothless said "I AM HUNGRY"
Cri still wanted Darkrai to escape, but now realized Darkrai wouldn't. Only because he wanted to protect his friends. "Darkrai, I know you can beat Cresselia. You are a type advantage over her, but the next second she is back up. You need to find a reason why she is so cold-hearted around you and the others. We're counting on you. Or, just find her weakness." He spoke to Darkrai, giving huge support for Darkrai's fight against Cresselia. The Espeon,this time, wasn't being sarcastic.

Darkrai was silent, but soon felt a bit more happy from his support. "....This is not easy." He said to the Pokemon, now flying off.
Toothless said coming out of the hole"Cri Darkrai! are you there?
(Do you consider Reshiram male or female? I started to see Reshiram as female lately, but I'm not entirely sure XP)
"So I suppose you want to recruit me to fight on your side against Cresselia?" Rhodes asked, slightly cynical.
piplupfan1 commented…
I think reshiram is a girl and Zekrom is a boy over a year ago
"I'm here. Darkrai just left. I'm still staying up here in case something attacks or whatever." Cri answered to Toothless's question. "I'm pretty sure you guys can come back up because there's nothing bad happening." The Espeon added.
'What was the point of going down there then?" Rhodes grumbled as he came back up out of the tunnel. "I went down because I thought it led to somewhere."
Latias said" No I wanted to kick you out as fast as I can but sure if you want"
Toothless said"Now do I have to join to?
( I think Reshiram is plain female, though her telepathy voice actor was male. I still call it a she.)

Cri chuckled "Think twice before you make actual choices, like going down into a hole, Latias." The Espeon of course wasn't teasing the legendary Pokemon, but he wanted to make fun out of it.
DragonAura15 commented…
Yeah, that's what I thought too. I always saw Reshiram and Zekrom as brother and sister over a year ago
piplupfan1 commented…
yep over a year ago
Latias said to Rhodes"Fine you were about to have a live of fun a excitement and you would be useful but never mind this hole leads to a hideout of pokemon that want to help Darkrai"
"So you are trying to recruit me into your team. Well, count me in," If only to stop this Arceus-forsaken fight, Rhodes thought.
"I think Darkrai can beat Cresselia by himself. But, for what Darkrai has done for us, we're gonna return the favor for him." Cri had high optimism for helping Darkrai, he couldn't wait to battle Cresselia. "I suggest we get a move on, maybe we could see the current events happening with Darkrai and Cresselia. We'll eventually find the perfect time to back up for Darkrai." The Espeon added.
"And to think I said today would be uneventful," Rhodes chuckled.
Toothless "Can we just get it over with I miss't five dinners"
Latias"Who wants to register for a team?
" Toothless, just get up here and go look for berries." Cri told Toothless with a stern voice. He didn't plan on leaving today, but maybe the next few days would contain a few events. "I think this fight between Darkrai and Cresselia is ridiculous, isn't it?" He whispered to Rhodes.
then the path stopped then latias when up a hole into the sun light
"It is, but I'm no legendary, so I wouldn't really know," Rhodes whispered back.

Reshiram was at the edge of her Region. "Well, time to get going," she noted. "Latias and any Pokemon she managed to get to follow Darkrai's cause will be waiting." Then, she took off.
"I just really want to know why Cresselia is cold-hearted and wants to get rid of our protector. Darkrai did no harm to Cresselia or anyone else, so it's confusing." Cri whispered back, still wondering why Cresselia acted like this. "What are we gonna call ourselves?" He rose his voice to the other Pokemon with him, looking for name suggestions for their team. (Not a complete reference to the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game series xD)
Then a pokemon said to every pokemon"We are so close to find cressla never give up hope" then it looked at the new comers"Hi welcome "
(Oh, crud, I have to come up with name suggestions now? ^^;)
Soaring across the sky, Reshiram scanned the ground looking for Latias, all the while keeping a wary eye out for Cresselia and her followers, including- she sighed aloud- Zekrom.
Toothless "I mite want I life but I am not getting one am I"