Pokémon Pokemon RPG

sakura1444 posted on Dec 31, 2009 at 06:06PM
For those that would like to role-play with me through all of the seasons, welcome!

Like any other RPG forum, you'll have to make your own character first. It really isn't much, all you have to do is send me a message with your character's name and list of used Pokemon.

We'll start at when Ash first meets Pikachu.

Pokémon 126 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 126

over a year ago sakura1444 said…
Unfortunately, I won't be able to be involved in this RPG as much as I would like thanks to the help of school... Either way, let's start.

But, firstly, my character details:
Name: Shizuka (Meaning: Calm & Quiet in Japanese)
Original Region: Hoehn
How She Looks: She looks just like the girl in my icon.

List of Used Pokemon: Milotic, Salamence, Sceptile, Pikachu, Togekiss, and Gardevoir
last edited over a year ago
"So this is Pallet Town!" Shizuka remarked, sounding very excited.

Then, someone appeared out of nowhere heading for Prof. Oak's lab. "I wonder who he is," Shizuka said to herself quietly.

Moments later, the same boy came out of the lab, shocked by Thundershock, with is hair sticking up and pointing.
over a year ago Hyperforce64 said…
So? Pallet Town was in Kanto.
Yes, Pallet Town is in Kanto, also, please do start role-playing. ^_^
over a year ago Drey_Au said…
Name: Audrey!
Original Region:Kanto
List of Used Pokemon: Vileplume, Froslass, Mismagius, Staraptor, Blastoise, Beautifly
over a year ago djtim1000 said…
crying
name:tom
original region:sinnoh
pokemon used:dragonite,eevee,happiny,and togepe
over a year ago Phantom_Knight said…
cool
Name: Naruto
Original Region: Johto
Pokemon Used: Lucario, Charizard, Empoleon, Tyranitar, Pinsir, Noctowl
over a year ago kevinkamps said…
name:kamps
original region:kanto town: pallet town
pokemons in party:duskoir charizard lucario staraptor eletravire and luxaray
attitude:chill cool quit wierd
name:kamps
original region:kanto town: pallet town
pokemons in party:duskoir charizard
sick
kamps was 10 and go to proffeser oak to go pick his starter on his way he saw a shinx and an elekid fighting and he think i dont have pokemon to battle but i do have 3 pokebals shinx used thunder on elekid and created a crater elekid absorbed the power and released it at shinx that faited kamps threw his pokeball in fear and captured shinx elekid got angry and start atacking kamps using fire puch he punched him in the belly kamps screamed AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!1 and the pokeball fell of his pocket and elekid touched it and got in the pokeball and was captured on his way to the pokemon center a boy with spikey hair like he was shocked by lightling with a pikachu said hi mi name is ash kamps say mine is kamps he said cool can i take your pokegear number he say ok then kamps looked at the time and ran saying good buy and when he was at the lab a a boy came out with a squirtel and kamps didt have no choice but to take charmander and the boy with the squirtel say mine name is krad and i will be your rival and took kamps number and kamps took his before kamps kud say another word an he was already gone and so he continued on his journey with shinx charmander and the evil elekid
over a year ago amethyst44 said…
Name: Salem
Origin: Hoehn
Pokemon: Lucario, Ho-oh, Suicune, Pikachu, Latios, Mew <3 ^.^
Personality: calm, cool, and everything in between.

Started out as a caretaker for her family, since her sister was too young of age to handle the Herb Shop near Lilycove City. Her brother was in the Pokemon League, and she wished to be as strong as him. How coincidental that she found an extremely rare Riolu near her house! She trained it well and had it evolve, and from there, dedicated her travels to become the best. Salem's traveled to all the regions!! Even now, she's looking for new surprises in her wake...! ^.^
sad
on his way he met an companion his name is ozorio : pokemons :treecko and grottle bayleef pokemon :co ordinator region : umm he sinnoh was born in a forest with wild grass type pokemon with no parents alone only with a turtwig
on his way he met an companion his name is  ozorio : pokemons :treecko and  grottle bayleef pokemon :
and a girl firerose pokemo:combusken chimchar quilava :pokemon breeder region:secret
and a girl firerose pokemo:combusken chimchar quilava :pokemon breeder region:secret
mischievous
they they all trained hard and suddenly team rocket apeared geff and famesy
they they all trained hard  and suddenly team rocket apeared geff and famesy
team rocket atacked them with carnavine seviper weezing arbok and a crobat they where out numbered kamps and friends didnt have a chance and a talking big persian talked in an evil chipmunk voice sed give me your shinx NOW and kamps and friend laugh hahaha and persian atacked and kamps rival apeard with a wartortel and an houndoom
team rocket atacked them  with carnavine seviper weezing arbok  and a  crobat  they where out numbere
and team rocket did their moto thingy
team rocket blast of at the speed of light surender or prepare to meet your might to reach stars from above we do anything to destroy love u may run or u may fled but u will meet your DEATH
AND KRAD RIVAL OF KAMPS LAUGH AND SAY HOENDOOM USE FIRE BLAST and wartortel use hydropump
AND KRAD RIVAL OF KAMPS LAUGH AND SAY HOENDOOM USE FIRE BLAST and wartortel use hydropump
and an mistyrios voice sed staraptor use brave bird
and an mistyrios voice sed staraptor use  brave bird
surprise
its staraptor man what will happen next to be continued
its staraptor man what will happen next to be continued
over a year ago Kibarules77 said…
Name:Soul
Origin:Johto
Pokemon:Cyndaquil,Quilava,Typhlosion,Bayl­eef­,Ar­cai­ne,­Fla­reo­n
Personality:Nice,Good With Others,
Name:Soul
Origin:Johto
Pokemon:Cyndaquil,Quilava,Typhlosion,Bayleef,Arcaine,Flareon
P
*Soul just came back from the pokemon center in Kanto he just beat the 8th Gym Leader in Kanto*"I guess its time to see Professer Oak."*Rides Bike to Pallet Town*
over a year ago pwnedbykirby said…
Name: Torretora
Oregion: Hoehn
Pokemons: ivysaur, squirtle, lugia, torterra, mudkip, turtwig.

last time we saw kamps and friends where atacked by team rocket and was saved by staraptor boy and krad so this is what happend kamps was shocked then he realized he was realy shocked cuz evil elekid came out of his pokeball and used thunder punch on kamps but gently and krad say pathetic and before he kud say smoething krad disapeared staraptor boy say hi mi name is star so who wore does guys and they explained and star give them his number and so did they and sed so long then and flyed on his staraptor
last time we saw kamps and friends where atacked by team rocket and was saved by staraptor boy and kr
and so they continued
surprise
and kamps got to vermilion city and battled the gyme leader his firs epic battle charmander came out against pichu charmander used flametrower pichu tooked emens damage than used dig atacked harmander almost faited he used skracht and pichu dodged pichu used thunder and blaze was active and the power blew away the thunder and charmander evolved int charmeleon and learned fire fang atacked pichu and won and kamps switched evil elekid came out against pikachu pikachu used quick attack and hit elekid and took critacil elekid used charge and before pikachu kud atack he realized it was paralized elekid used charge 3 time before pikachu kud move elekid used discharge and let pikachu fainted raichu came out agains elekid butkamps switch and let shinx took his place raichu abused of shinx shinx almost fainted then shinx used thunder raichu tooked it like nothing shinx was pissed of and start atacking recklesy and raichu dodged all of the atacks he used thunder kamps knew it was dangerous to let shinx took it so he tooked it B-B-BZZZZZ BAAAMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and kamps said in pain its ok shinx a got u and shinx evolved in to luxio and screamed LU LUL LU LUIXY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND USED THENDER FANG FOLOWED BY CRUNCH with an ferousious combo he used thunder and raichu fainted even doe it already fainted when it tooked the thunder fang and soo kamps got his first badge
and kamps got to vermilion city and battled the gyme leader his firs epic battle  charmander came out
so kamps won every gyme leader and come agains blue the toughes gyme leader of kanto before he battle ozorio the hole time was training treecko and turtwig to enter the grand festival and ozorio asked firerose why r u a pokemon breeder that is focused on breeding i think and pokemon type foods and medicine and not co ordinator like me he sed i like it but this is much fun kamps siad your in medicine and stuff so y do u have fighting type pokemon like combusken
so kamps won every gyme leader and come agains  blue the toughes gyme leader of kanto before he battl
"Goes inside door to Professer Oaks Lab."
"Hello Soul how are you."
"Good."
"Wow Soul you beat the 8th Gym leader good job."
"Thank you."
"Soul i have something to give you."
"What is it."
"A master Ball."

*Obtain the Master Ball*
"Thanks Professer Oak."
"Your welcome Soul."
*Leaves*
*While Running i spot my Rival,Heat*
"Hello Soul I see you beat the last Gym Leader."
"Yes."
"Well Soul I challenge you to a match."
"Ok."
*While Running i spot my Rival,Heat*
"Hello Soul I see you beat the last Gym Leader."
"Yes."
"Well
worried
firesrose:cuz i was 1 of the strongest gyme leaders in a surtain region u well find out wich soon enough kamps:so you saying u can beat me well if u realy from another region y dont u have difrent pokemon firerose:cuz i want u to dicover the region yourself
kamps:ummn ok i will take a shower in the waterfall ,reader:kamps was in the waterfall with ozorio taking a bath kamps say umm this feel gay ozorio sed umm we r guys right he sed your right and they feel like they where being wachted ozorio sed kamps say i dont care cuz im not completetly naked but u shud worry but it was firerose wachting them , firerose:ooooooooo wooow oooo aaaaaaaaaa ummn get a hold of your self stop being a pervert but its so good no is no aaaaaaaaaaa phew i thout they heard me phew i may be a strong trainer but i a am a pervert to i shud be ashamed of mi self no wonder i was banned of being a gyme leader o well i left that region and i am in kanto now so dont do it again firerose sed to herself, then sudenly BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM­MM!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
a staravia with an egg was attacked by an sneesel and firerose quick lets her pokemon out chimchar combusken quilava use flametrower ppspp the sneesel came down and the sraravia with the egg saw kamps and knew he was a good trainer and give him the egg and a bunch of houndour and weevile atacked staravia kamps and friends run but ozorio hold them of and let grottle use razor leaf and treecko bullet seed and bayleef used leaf storm and they barely hold them of and the pokemons eyes where evil red and they knew those pokemon where pure evil when an duskmoir apeared opened a dimension and let all those pokem go away then duskoir looked at kamps and let him with the egg staravia wanted to stay with kamps so he battled and let evil elekid use fire punch folowed by thunder punch and staravia dodged it but tooked the thunder punch and then used fly and hit elekid and then folowed by arial ace like mad then staravia tryed to use brave bird and before it hit elekid evolved into eletrabuzz who kamps named T-MAN as in thunder man and used thunder punch to counter quickly and boom an impact and staravia fainted and kamps captured staravia then duskoir said goodbye like dusk oir and went away but promised to visit then ozorio felt kinda useles and stupid to let grass pokemon atack fire and ice type pokemon and being saved by a wild pokemon and then a man said u shud be ashamed
a staravia with an egg was attacked by an sneesel and firerose quick lets her pokemon out  chimchar c
and kamps and fire rose took a break and took some time with staravia to know it better while ozorio talk with the tortera man and tell him stuff about grass type pokemon and left by using dig on his tortera then came back up and sed lets battle , reader: bayleef came out vs tortera tortera used earthquake and mocked bayleef and bayleef barely fainted and then used leafstorm and bayleef fainted then treecko was out it used bullet seed it hit tortera just took it and then got bored and used rockclimb and jumped and used takedown from above kinda and bamm treecko evolved into grovile and lifted tortera and then fainted and then grottle came out in fear ozorio screamed get a hold of yourself it used razor leaf after another and it created a leafstorm and grottle learned leafstorm and torteara tooked emens damage and used leafstorm
and in the explosion grottle evolved and tortera man and tortera diapeared saying goodbye mi job is done here
kamps:take a look at the egg and sed it doesnt look like an starly egg but an wierd pokemon and went to a town to let ozorio go to the grand festival since he have 5 ribons and suddenly team rocket apeared and said they moto , tean rocket :team rocket blast of at the speed of light surender or prepare to meet your might to reach stars from above we do anything to destroy love u may run or u may fled but u will meet your DEATH
kamps:take a look at the egg and sed it doesnt look like an starly egg but an wierd pokemon and went
angry
and said we can do this the easy way or the bad way , kamps:said luxio use thunder bammm and :team rocket :is blasting of again curse uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!
and said we can do this the easy way or the bad way  , kamps:said luxio use thunder  bammm  and :team
and suddenly the egg glows and flash its a rioulu kamps screamed yes and then staraptorboy and kamps rival krad apeared and krad chelenge him and ozorio said i want to battle and star said ok how about a double battle and they said ok
cool
starrs pokemons:staraptor pidgeyotto swellow and crobat
starrs pokemons:staraptor  pidgeyotto swellow and crobat
mischievous
krad pokemons :houndoom wartortel honchkrow gligar and medicham
krad pokemons :houndoom wartortel  honchkrow gligar  and medicham
over a year ago Silverwing66 said…
Name:Alex
Origin:Kanto
Pokemon:Infernape,Empoleon,Torterra,Glace­on,­Jir­ach­i,D­itt­o
worried
firerose:ok since ozorio has only 3 pokemon it wil be 3 pokemon each and since their wont be more pokemon and i will be the pokemon referee ok battle begin
kamps:rioulu come out and show me what u got ok let me c your moves dig close combat and aura sphere woooowww u must be special rioulu ok take it easy tho riii
ozorio:come out bayleef
star:come out crobat
krad:out gligar
riolu use aura sphere on gligar and it hit bayleef use leafstorm and it hit them both crobat poison fang on rioulu gligar use x-scisor on bayleef and bayleef fainted ok grovile come out use bite on crobat and crobat barely made it rioulu close combat on crobat grovile bullet seed on crobat tatatat booomm and crobat fainted ok come out pigheyotto rioulu return come out staravia staravia use arial ace on gligar and it fainted ok come out houndoom
houndoom vs staravia
grovile vs pigheyotto
pigheyotto use fly on grovile it fainted ok come out tortera tortera use earthquake on houndoom houndoom barely made it pigeyotto use fly staravia u to hit a critacil they both fainted ok out staraptor out charmander charmander used flametrower on houndoom on to mock it and houndoom fainted and come out wartortel
charmander vs staraptor
tortera vs wartortel
ok tortera try to use frenzy plant and starraptor used brave bird wartorlel hydro pump charmander tryd to use fire blast
firerose:ok since ozorio has only 3 pokemon it wil be 3 pokemon each and since their wont be more pok
sad
what will happen next to be continued
over a year ago arcaninegal123 said…
can i be in it?
Name: Melissa
Region: Johto
Pokemon: Arcanine, Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Charizard, Ampharos
in the explosion tortera and staraptor fainted but charmander and wartortel evolved int charizard and blastoise charizard uded dragon claw blastoise skull bashh flametrower water gun booomm again and it ended in a draw and krad got angry and disapeared star sayed goodbye and flyed away when kamps and friends went into the pokemon center they saw ash and said hi ash said hi i realy want to battle but i just got from the pokemon center so another time if u want to find me u have mi number and im going to johto kamps said cool i think im going toafter i beat the last gyme leader blue or garry as some ppl call him
in the explosion tortera and staraptor fainted but charmander and  wartortel evolved int  charizard a
rainy
so on their way to the city where they will be in the pokemon contest they find they find 3 ppl running after 1 and 1 walking chilled and 1 of them said shoot he got away we will find u nivek we will and he said o hi mi name is cooptur
so on their way to the city where they will be in the  pokemon contest they find they find  3 ppl run
heart
and girl said hi mi name alastur and im an pokemon hunter just like cooptur but he didt tell u that did he o well and ozorio was like o daammnnn girl please if your hunting my hurt dont need to cuz its already your prey and tatttttttttaaaaa alastur slap him
and girl said hi mi name  alastur and im an pokemon hunter just like  cooptur but he didt tell u that
cool
and the oder 1 said hi mi name is k im a hunter also well kinda im just like nivek the guy running away just now hes my brother
and the oder 1 said hi mi name is k im a hunter also well kinda im just like nivek the guy running aw
rainy
im creepur im also a pokemon hunter we do anything to cacht pokemon even steal k and alastur said at the same time dont get me in trouble cooptur said me the same
im  creepur im also a pokemon hunter we do anything to cacht pokemon even steal k and alastur said at
over a year ago CeFurkan said…
this online rpg pokemon game is also pretty cool
i suggest you to try

have fun

link
tongue
and suddenly nivek runs trough with the 3 legendary birds after him screaming u will never cacht me alive then suddenly lugia and ho-oh r after with the 3 legendary dogs after him to nivek kepp running kamps say lets go help cooptur said and then kill him myself and the hole gang and the legendary pokemon soround him and start likking him and the gang was suprise hen nivek said stop it please stop it STOP and they stopt then disapeared then cooptur said i finaly got u wheres the rare pokemon nivek said in S.P. pc box he said give me them nivek said go capture them cooptur said y did u released all the legendary pokemon u captured nivek said it was only for reaserch and u know i dont keep legendary pokemon cooptur got mad and said lets go creepur and u to reapstur get out of the bushes now ok what a drag peace out pokehomies
and suddenly nivek runs trough with the 3 legendary birds after him screaming u will never cacht me a
crying
and then k explained stuff then say ummn firerose arent u the third strongest gyme leader in ------- and firerose shut his moth and said dont tell them k said ok firerose said well yeah i am well use to be k: right u where banned for stuff ,firerose:yeah so whos got my post , k :well umn chris , rose:what thats imposible hes my rival but realy curse u chris ,kamps nivek :whos chris and tell us the region already , nivek : comon k im your bro a pokemon hunter lets go 2 the region please , k:no when the time comes and im banned 2 , nivek : well we where born there but u must get out of there we r only aoud to come back when we got the information of all pokemon i was a gyme leader to but i quit so i can take care of u r brother is there tho the strongest gyme leader ever well kinda he and the second r never 1 a macht it always a draw so yeah , firerose : that guy is your bro huh cool ,alastur : guys i gtg im going to johto c u hguys there il be at twinleaf town , ozorio: please dont go my love please stay please noooooooooooo , alastur : il slapped ozorio and walk away saying bye , : kamps:well this is wierd ,nivek: tell me about it hey kamps wanna battle