Pokémon Pokemon Soul Silver: The Adventures Of Silver

trainerSilver posted on May 22, 2010 at 12:02AM
as of a couple sundays ago i had to restart my poke mon game because i was corroupted dun dun dah!XD i lost al pokemon including my mew lvl100XD i am almost done already with my game and this time its a female trainer. i will post made up and partially true story about my trainer :)

Pokémon 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago trainerSilver said…
ps b free to give ideas and comment
:) it's encouraged as long as its positive and noet things lik this sux, you suck, this is awefull, you***,etc. origato gaziamas:)
over a year ago trainerSilver said…
hey! silver! it was ethan joy. come down professor elm wants to see you!. wait.. why does he want to see me? there are a lot of other kids in town. why ME? SEVERAL MINUTES LATER AT ELMS... hi silver! could you drop this off to mr. pokemon? "okay sure!" ohh! you dont have a pokemon! you can borrow one of mine:)" silver looked at the pokeballs in front of her. there was totodile, cyndaquil, and chickorita. "i'll borrow cynda quil thanks:)" heres the package. elm handed her a egg. "tell him thanks for letting me borrow it" "hey! silver! you know you can let pokemon walk with you?" since then silver alway has a pokemon behind her. she walk out. wait.. what are you doing there? there was a boy with blood red hair and a black and red outfit. "so this is professer elms lab..." suddenly he noticed her "hey! what are you starring at? beat it!" he shoved her.