Pokémon Pokémon that used to be your favorite.

Shunron posted on Sep 29, 2010 at 11:43AM
The title says it all, and I'm just curious about your answers.

Which pokémon USED to be your favorite?

- - -

As for myself, the first pokémon that ever got nominated as my "favorite" is 'Cubone'. I was about... 6 or 7? About the same time as Pokémon got created.

Then it switched to Persian, then Tauros.

Johto got created, and I switched to Pinsir.

Hoenn appeared, and I fell madly in love with Banette. It has been my favorite ever since.

- - -

Care to tell me your stories? =D
The title says it all, and I'm just curious about your answers. 

Which pokémon USED to be your favo

Pokémon 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago catgirl140 said…
smile
My first pokemon was Pikachu. I fell in love with the mouse at the age of 6 or 7. Then I met Cyndaquil and I could not take my eyes of it. I loved it's timid nature. Now my favorite pokemon is either Skitty or Delcatty. I really can't choose.
over a year ago ilovebilievix said…
My first favorite pokemon was Rapidash.But then Johto,Hoehn, and Sinnoh come out and began to like other pokemon like Roserade,Togekiss,and gardevir.
last edited over a year ago
My first favorite pokemon was Rapidash.But then Johto,Hoehn, and Sinnoh come out and began to like ot
over a year ago RomanGreekDemi said…
first dialga, then zapdos, but now, my all time fav is empoleon!!!!!
over a year ago iloveteamaqua said…
heart
I used to like Charmander, but when Hoenn came out, I switched to Roselia and Kyogre. But Azumarill and Sharpedo are my favorites!
over a year ago bmarme said…
Empoleon used to be my favorite when I was addicted to water types
The Haunter, then Rayquaza and Lastly, my beloved Giratina~
over a year ago pumpkinqueen said…
My favorite Pokemon used to be Oddish and Ponyta, they were my favorite through every season. But after a few episode of Sinnoh, I started to fall for Houndoom and he's been my favorite ever since.
over a year ago TeamGalacticFan said…
Alright

Kanto:
For me it was Onix I would catch everyone I saw until...

Johto:

Chikorita had came into the series and still is one of my favorites and made choosing a starter 80 times easier but then my problems came in...

Hoenn:
I had serious problem even just doing the simple job of selecting a starter and well this problem still remains and then the three legendaries Groudon,Kyogre and Rayquaza I wanted all of them and then if you were to jump around the entire lot of Pokemon from Hoenn they would all place within the first 150-175 for me but Mudkip still my current favorite.

Sinnoh:

It used to be (prepare for some strange and weirdness) Purugly,Skuntank and Bronzor.

Unova:

...........No comment...........
over a year ago StarWarsFan7 said…
heart
Roserade, Jirachi, Gardevoir, Furret, Sentret, Gallade, Mismagius, Skitty, ....

THEN CAME CRESSELIA!!
over a year ago StarWarsFan7 said…
angelic
Cresselia will always be my favorite pokemon!