Pokémon Remembering Hoenn journeys

AninditaS posted on Nov 11, 2010 at 02:06AM
Fan of Hoenn Journeys??If yes,then share your fav.Hoenn moments,fav.episode and whatever abt Hoenn!! :)
Coz Advanced Generation rockS!!

Pokémon 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago AninditaS said…
smile
I would say,my fav.episode was-"The Bicker,the better"
I luv that episode ^.^
over a year ago MasterRed said…
One of my favorite epsiodes was in Battle Frontier. The one where Ash turned into Demon Ash and lost to I think Drake.
over a year ago TeamGalacticFan said…
laugh
My most faorit episode are within the Hoenn saga which are Gaining Groudon and Scuffle of Legends

My favorite character is also frm Hoenn,favorite main girl and favorite villains!Oh also favorite Pokemon!

I LOVE HOENN!!!!

AND RANDOM PIC XD

I thought Archie was going to die XD
My most faorit episode are within the Hoenn saga which are Gaining Groudon and Scuffle of Legends
over a year ago Espeongirl360 said…
Um, im maybe "May, We Harly Drew'd Ya"

One thing I love about Hoenn: TEAM AQUA!Arg!
over a year ago TeamGalacticFan said…
heart
I love Team Magma and Team Aqua!

I never end up having the heroes as my favorites XD

Did I mention I love Magma and Aqua?
I love Team Magma and Team Aqua!

I never end up having the heroes as my favorites XD

Did I ment
over a year ago AninditaS said…
^Umm..May be not :P
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago AshFangirlLisa said…
@MasterRed and EspeonGirl - Hold on a minute, those episodes aren't from Hoenn though. O_o Hoenn includes seasons 6,7, and 8. It's the Advanced, Advanced Challenge, and Advanced Battle seasons. The two episodes you guys mentioned were Battle Frontier episodes (just pointing that out to you). ^^; And MasterRed, the episode where Ash lost to Drake is, "Vanity Affair" from Advanced Battle. I love that episode!! :D

Anyway, now for my answer. Wow, I have so many favorite episodes from Hoenn. ^^ But my list of faves includes: "There's No Place Like Hoenn" (it was hilarious when Max met Ash and he kept getting his name wrong, lol), "Gonna Rule The School" (I loved the beginning of that episode, with Ash in the tourist outfit, lol), "Having A Wailord of a Time" (hilarious episode), "A Different Kind of Misty" (I loved Ash being the hero!! <3), "Me, Myself, and Time", "A Double Dilemma", "Whiscash and Ash" (I LOVE that episode! It's awesome! So funny! :D), "A Scare To Remember (the episode where Pikachu gets amnesia, it's so sweet, one of the best episodes ever <3), and finally, "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snorunt" (I love the episode where Ash caught Snorunt! It's so cute! ^_^ ).
over a year ago animegrl52p said…
I liked when they were in trainer school and May was just walking around and when she heard there was going 2 b a quiz, she runs out!
over a year ago iloveteamaqua said…
Well, I like all the times Team Aqua showed up. I like Team Magma too but I like Team Aqua more. Sorry! My favorite episode is Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut? It's totally sweet, and I couldn't stop watching it.
Shelly has a lot of hair... She's pretty, though. Random statement.
over a year ago oliboyy said…
I love the hoenn region cos of May being there my faviorite episode of the hoenn region is "Come What May" cos May wins her first ribbon with her beutifly it is a great episode as jessie and drew lose.