Prison Break Michael, dead?!

avriladdict posted on Mar 18, 2007 at 01:06PM
I foung this on Wikipedia.
"Fin Del Camino"
Michael Dies, Bellick and Sucre, each with different motives team up in an attempt to catch T-Bag as Lincoln and Mahone square off. In Chicago, Sara goes on trial while Kellerman decides his fate.

Does he really die????!!!!!!!!!!! OMG they cannot do this.

Prison Break 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xxxangiexxx said…
dat is false info! NOT TRUE! huevr sed dat is rong! cuz dis is wat it reely sez! "Fin Del Camino" Michael,Bellick and Sucre, each with different motives team up in an attempt to catch T-Bag as Lincoln and Mahone square off. In Chicago, Sara goes on trial while Kellerman decides his fate."

See....i evn copied n pasted it! HE IS NOT GONNA DIE! oh! glad 2 get dat off my chest! lol
over a year ago evil-plan said…
who knows where i can get the prisonbreak season 2 from episode 13 onwards? OHH! an you guys MUST watch HEROES! hiro's cute. [:
over a year ago amina said…
your talking about episode 22 season 2 and noooooo micheal doesnt die he just gets caught and put into sona
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago diaduit73 said…
offical sites tell you to never take info on wikipedia as real spoilers because anyone can edit the information on the site, so they can write whatever they want to.
over a year ago amina said…
hey suly i got ur email i tried to mail bak but it wouldnt work so i kind of thought of this, sona is a really BAD prison in panama micheal gets put in there because he was trying to save sara because she kills agent kim and if u wanna watch it its season 2 episode 22
over a year ago xXRizXx said…
Nooooo michael duz NOT die!!!
over a year ago aateena said…
guys prison break season 2 is out on direct2drive.com you have to download it on your pc for $30 something.
over a year ago huckle said…
i hav seen season 3 i dwnloaded it .... n he does nt die and they will be a season 4 after it i am not gunna tell u waht happens tho but it is good shit
over a year ago Kirsty said…
You've seen the WHOLE of Season 3?