Prison Break why do people like Alex Mahone so much??

lizisme posted on Feb 20, 2008 at 02:13AM
???
he killed Michael and Lincolns dad!!

Prison Break 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pages said…
he was once a law abiding detective until he finally caught a murderer and rapist , he killed the person for true justice since he would just get sent back to jail.
then he was haunted by his act and blackmailed because of this.
and tbh i kinda think hes a hero for repaying justice to all those families who were left devastated by that rapist/killer.
over a year ago bellywalks_2007 said…
yea but he was forced into it, anybody would do anything to protect their own family. i just felt sorry for him, thats just my opinion of him, might change in the next series though, who knows?
over a year ago chels05 said…
i agree with what pages said, and i just really like watching him. I dont even know what it is, its like..whenever i see his character i get really excited haha =P And I definatly did feel really bad about him being forced into killing all those people, but even before I knew that, I just liked him as the bad guy. Oh and I dont care really that he killed mike and linchs dad cuz his dad was a loser anyways, he was part of the company at one time and beat michael! Even though Mahone worked for the company he still protected his child and would never beat him... I'm jsut in love with him, even if he joined whistler in the end of this season.
over a year ago bellywalks_2007 said…
I agree, but his dad never beat michael, his dad put him in care because he didnt have time to look after him as he was working for the company, then he realised the person looking after michael was beating mike so he killed the guy, thats why you see a flashback and he says to michael, don;t turn around :) but yeah he's a dickk anywayys for leaving!
And i just absolutely love mahone, i feel sorry for him most of the time but even now i have a lower opinion of him atm because fair enough he was forced to kill all those people before but now he's just agreed to join the company with whistler! oh well he's a great baddie ;)
over a year ago chels05 said…
Well i'm convinced that Mahone is up to something because when Whistler comes up to him he seemed ready for them... so IDK:P. Anything can happen on prison break
over a year ago Kirsty said…
Okay, half the reason I love Mahone so much is because William Fichtner is wonderful!